Legs up the wall job

So going from funbags to flapjacks is inevitable?........

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ladies, we're taking legs up the wall here not boobs!!! OMG, what are you all like? I KNEW I shouldn't have logged on at work, nearly spat my coffee over the screen and have now been smirking away here behind my hand :laugh2: reading all your replies!!!

Okay, to keep up with you all I'm with Indigo and LLBean a comfy pert 36C and very happy with them, will be gutted if they end up as flapjacks :haha:. No chance of being suffocated by them!!

Thank you, thank you :kiss: for all the top tips, CD12 for me so they'll be up the wall tonight!!!!
Lucky u miss perfect pert ,good luck for tonight,:haha:Make sure u paint your toenails ,u will be examining them for a while now :haha::haha::haha:

:rofl::rofl:

So going from funbags to flapjacks is inevitable?........

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ladies, we're taking legs up the wall here not boobs!!! OMG, what are you all like? I KNEW I shouldn't have logged on at work, nearly spat my coffee over the screen and have now been smirking away here behind my hand :laugh2: reading all your replies!!!

Okay, to keep up with you all I'm with Indigo and LLBean a comfy pert 36C and very happy with them, will be gutted if they end up as flapjacks :haha:. No chance of being suffocated by them!!

Thank you, thank you :kiss: for all the top tips, CD12 for me so they'll be up the wall tonight!!!!
Lucky u miss perfect pert ,good luck for tonight,:haha:Make sure u paint your toenails ,u will be examining them for a while now :haha::haha::haha:

:haha: That's so funny. I was lying on the bed last night with my legs in the air, and then said to dh "ooo, I really could to do with a new pedicure"!! I guess it's not often you really get the chance to examine your toes!! :haha:

Right, I'm off home in a minute to grab DH and get my legs up the wall - after I've painted my toenails!!!!:haha:

Sorry if these are stupid questions, but....just curious....

Do they always change when u r pregnant?
And if they do, do u keep on having to buy new bras?
If they change during pregnancy, will they go back to normal if u don't nurse?
Will they be as perky after pregnancy?

Indigo what do perky boobs look like? Mine haven't been perky since I was about 25 when gravity got hold of them and dragged them down :nope: But hey if someone wants to see my boobs now I lift my skirt hem for them :rofl:

:haha::haha::haha: I'm always told I sort of put myself down , I don't it's just if you can't laugh at yourself then what can you laugh at. I don't take myself too seriously , I miss this humor so thanks heaps I'm so cheered up x

I'm always first in line to laugh at myself :laugh2: But DH is always second in line to laugh at me or with me :)

Ha ha i'd never had one but a friend took me , but I hadn't thought i'd be admiring them up the wall in the bathroom ...I hate my feet too , but they looked ok !

I love a pedicure :)

I have wanted to go to a fish foot spa for ages and one has opened near us so DH has promised me a session there when I get my BFP but I suspect he will spoil me to a session if I get AF :)

LOL, i cant handle pedicures, omg my feet are so ticklish, i end up constantly pulling my feet away when they do anything and then the girl gets a bit peeved lol. :loopy:

I do have ticklish feet but thankfully they handle my feet just hard enough not to tickle :thumbup:

I do worry I could be kicking fish every where at the fish foot spa as I suspect they will tickle :D

I do have ticklish feet but thankfully they handle my feet just hard enough not to tickle :thumbup:

I do worry I could be kicking fish every where at the fish foot spa as I suspect they will tickle :D

Think I wud end up doing this as well,that's y I am so not going,Wud love a pedicure thou,xxxxxxx

LMAO, i can just picture that :loopy::wohoo: too funny!!!

I dunno, the thought of having a pedicure grosses me out. Akk, I don't want anyone touchin my feet! :wacko:

I dunno, the thought of having a pedicure grosses me out. Akk, I don't want anyone touchin my feet! :wacko:

ME TOO...:wacko:

I just HATE feet in general...YUCK....except little baby feet.....AAAAAAWWWW!

Feet are nasty! Like you said.........except for soft little baby feet! :)

And the little baby shoes....i saw a pair of baby Crocs the other day.....OMG....how cute!

I must be losing it....my temp dipped today and i am looking on the FF charts to see if there were any with 4 dpo implantation dips....:dohh:

I think this is starting to get to me...i have an OVERWHELMING desire to adopt a puppy!.....

This is the first thing i saw on craigslist pet section today...

FOSTER HOMES NEEDED-SAVE THE DACHSHUNDS! (Everywhere)

I think this is starting to get to me...i have an OVERWHELMING desire to adopt a puppy!.....

Hahaha. Last week we were driving past a house that had a sign out front "Lab puppies for sale", I nearly yanked the steering wheel away from my husband, lol.

And the little baby shoes....i saw a pair of baby Crocs the other day.....OMG....how cute!

I must be losing it....my temp dipped today and i am looking on the FF charts to see if there were any with 4 dpo implantation dips....:dohh:

You need one! Lol. :happydance:

Porky, Roxy, and your puppy could be a love triangle! Lol. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"