Legs up the wall job

A doxie menage a trois....:haha::haha::haha:

I would love to, but :dohh:....I told my hubby about Porky....:wacko:

Lol. I wish I could tell you that it is just him, but since I used to do doxie rescue, I can tell you that as a breed, they are stubborn. I can almost guarantee potty training and barking issues. But, once you have one, you will be hooked! They are the best at snuggling! :hugs:

Lol. I wish I could tell you that it is just him, but since I used to do doxie rescue, I can tell you that as a breed, they are stubborn. I can almost guarantee potty training and barking issues. But, once you have one, you will be hooked! They are the best at snuggling! :hugs:

They are definately stubborn! It took one whole YEAR to potty train Roxy. She has barking issues also....lol I love doxies to pieces! They are very snuggly. Roxy loves a good chest & belly rub, then she'll manouver her way up so her head is on my shoulder & snuggle......then she sneaks in the lickies :haha:

A whole year of potty training!!!!:nope:
It took 4 days to potty train mine...
Maybe i could adopt an already potty trained one...:thumbup:

back to boobies - well, im feeling grossly inadequate right now, ill have you know mine cost me an arm and a leg and they are still half pints in comparison to some of your jugs!

and this thread really got me thinking...not just about mammary glands but the standing on your head post :sex: thing. and then cervix positions etc... o.k. im going to open a new thread on this coz im rambling.

Houston, we have lift off :winkwink: Jax has joined 'the club'!!!!!:happydance:

Well, at least Doxies can't reach kitchen counters....Mine will wait until the coast is clear, steal food from the counter, and run to the master bathroom to gobble it up....:growlmad:

She will also try to hide the evidence....I finally found the lasagne container under the chaise lounger this morning....:blush:

i was making fajitas once, and she managed to eat 10 tortillas in less than 5 minutes....:nope:

But what can you do once they have stolen your hearts....:shrug:

Yup, mine is a poodle/golden retriever mix and head height is conveniently the same as trash can swing top!

Thankfully mine are all as good as gold and I can leave food on the floor and tell them leave and they do :) It took a lot of work though as 2 of mine were found stray so to get them to understand that they won't go hungry again was a hard job but worth it :)

Roxy's legs are too short for her to reach anywhere, plus my other dog is a chihuahua & she is too lazy to do anything remotely physical :haha:

Roxy's legs are too short for her to reach anywhere, plus my other dog is a chihuahua & she is too lazy to do anything remotely physical :haha:

Yours doesn't jump from the couch to the coffee table? Lol

You tellin me Porky is a stunt dog?? :haha:

I'm telling you there is nowhere safe in my house! Lol. We don't have a LO yet, but we live surrounded by baby gates. We were safe for a little while bc he was afraid of the stairs, but not anymore!

The dog has no fear! :thumbup:

I love Porky & he isn't even mine :haha:

I saw this & thought of Porkchop

https://www.zazzle.com/humiliated_dachshund_christmas_card-137162219026822187

I saw this & thought of Porkchop

https://www.zazzle.com/humiliated_dachshund_christmas_card-137162219026822187

Love it! IDK if you've seen the "Honey Badger" videos, but it is pure Porkchop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->