Legs up the wall job

Eva....Was your chi tough to potty train?

Thank goodness.........no. She was potty trained in one week :thumbup:

She's not your regular yappy chihuahua. Don't get me wrong, she does have her barking moments, but otherwise she's quiet & very reserved. Not at all outgoing. She HATES going outside & prefers to sleep either under my bed or on it - oh, she also refuses to jump up on the bed, DH or I have to lift her up :haha:

https://primliciousgraphics.com/pictures/nacho-RESIZED-.jpg

One day.....i will have my 2 little dogs...FXed...
Lola is our 3rd big labby dog... OH always seems to get his way.... :brat:

ok since we are showing off puppies... here is my baby :)

217673_10150178091724193_621629192_6935377_6617849_n.jpg

264745_10150237855119193_621629192_7509759_7974541_n.jpg

DMom....Do u ever worry your big dog will accidently hurt Porky?

Not at all! Barney really thinks that he is the same size as Porky. If anything, I worry that Porky will take off one of Barney's ears, lol.

Barney is a very submissive dog, they do play rough, but when Barney has had enough, he just rolls over on his back and waits for someone to rub his tummy.

Porkchop on the other hand tries to drag Barney around the house by his collar and it scares me to death. I would take it off of him, but he still tries to run out the front door and I am not sure someone would think to scan him for his chip if he were to run off.

I think labs are great if you are worried about the size difference.

@LL- Oliver is adorable! Both of my boys have the same name tag, lol!

My chi is called Nacho...........yep, I'm not very creative when it comes to dogs names....lol I told DH I want another chi so I can call her cheese :haha:

Thank you thank you....yes he melts my heart... LOVE him!

My chi is called Nacho...........yep, I'm not very creative when it comes to dogs names....lol I told DH I want another chi so I can call her cheese :haha:

I think that is perfect! My BIL has a chiweenie...he looks like a long chi, lol!

I'm gonna need a farm with lots of land. I want at least 8 dogs........lol

People who stalk these threads must wonder how we keep going from tips to keep sperm from dripping out to talk about our puppies!:wacko:

HAHAHAHAHA well we like variety in our threads ;-)

Nacho....:haha::haha::haha:.....Perfect name....My sis named her cat Chalupa...:haha::haha:

Aaawwwwww! :awww:
Ollie is absolutely aDORable...and his name suits him perfectly!

Are yorkies tough to potty train?

i don't know any better as I have never had a dog LOL

He has been a quick learner for everything...the toughest part was the chewing but that was because he was teething...he stopped now

@Indigo- I take it potty training is a big concern you have?

My grandfather in law has a pug and Yoda has been great for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->