Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Torres - :hugs:

No labour signs so far, little madam is going to keep me waiting!

Wiggler, any news from you yet?

Madrid is in the hospital and should already be holding her precious baby Z as we speak :hugs:

Sorry you are over, Wiggler. Your odds of going into labor get better every day! :hugs: I hope you are doing something fun to pass the time!!

I had a sweep yesterday and am 1cm dilated, cervix is 1cm thick and very soft and all that needs to happen now is baby needs to move down. I have another sweep on Friday and being induced on the 25th if nothing happens by then, but MW thinks I will have baby by this time next week. I hope so, I hate being overdue.

How is everyone else?

Oohhh that's good news that you were able to have a sweep! I hope things start for you today!!

How can it possibly be quiet in here?! It's February! FIVE of us are full term!! How is everyone doing?

Still pregnant :haha: Hope things are a bit more exciting for everyone else :) x x x

Yea, bless them :cloud9: Dylan is getting a bit bored of waiting though :haha:

Hoping to have good news for you all later x been having contractions every 6 mins since 3 am it's now just after 5am x at that limbo not sure what to do stage x omg please let this be it :wacko: x

Mrskg: YAYAYAYAY! I hope this is it! :)

NeeSAH updated me via message asking me to update you all. Her DD #1 got sick and was just released from Children's hospital yesterday. She was hospitalized for 2 weeks. NeeSAH is still carrying her yellow bean.

Wiggler: I can't wait! I hope the sweep is successful and you have your little girl. :hugs: I can't imagine going overdue. That would be frustrating!

AFM: Busy here. All moved in but lots of unpacking and cleaning to do. Getting a bit nervous with surgery being tomorrow. The girls are doing great. DH is taking Zoela to her 1 month pediatrian visit on Wednesday.

And yay! Madrid98 had her baby February 16! :) Zeynab Maria, absolutley perfect! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->