Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Nooo, 5 days til my due date :haha: Got a sweep booked for next Friday if I want it, but not sure yet.

Twokiddos - congratulations!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wiggler - Soooooo exciting!!!!

Leinz - you go move houses and we'll be here when you have more time again! :winkwink:

YAY TWOKIDDOS!!!!!!!!!

lCH - Honestly, you can't feed your baby "too much" they will stop if they don't want any more. You CAN feed them too little though, so give him as much as he wants :) I don't know ounces as I am breastfeeding though.

Anyone else in the middle of this blizzard? We are completely snowed in but didn't lose power luckily!!! I have 150 ounces of frozen breastmilk and I would pitch a serious fit if I lost it all :(

me me! i think you got hit worst though. great you didnt lose power! im live in fear of the day i lose power ever again . hurricane sandy scarred me for life. 11 days without power and heat and hot water was enough for a life time!

Not long wiggler!!!

Same here I'm afraid!! Still in hospital!

lch - I would have been scarred by that too for sure!!!! And it's even scarier losing power/heat with a newborn!!! UGH!!

It is. Id have to find somewhere to go. My induction date was the day of the blizzard lol !

just wanted to share some pics of my little guy :flower:

Attachments

• Jonathan Asleep 2.jpg
    Jonathan Asleep 2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Jonathan in his Blue Hat.jpg
    Jonathan in his Blue Hat.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5
I'm stopping in. I was hoping to see some new babies! Come on Ladies! :)

Madrid: I'm sorry you have to be in the hospital. Are you being monitored for something? I would think they should just let you have her?

Ich: Beautiful, beautiful baby Jonathan!

Wiggler: Eeeeek! 2 days until EDD! I hope she doesn't keep you waiting!

Still pregnant :haha: I really hoped I would have her by now, she likes making her mummy wait :haha:

Lch, what a cutie!! :cloud9:

Wiggler, are you going to be the thread's second overdue mama? :haha: Not a club you want to join...

Congrats two kiddos x

Icy gorgeous pics x

Madrid an wiggler hope we've not got too much longer to wait x

Leinz hope moving not too stressful x

I'm guessing Madrid won't be on much now as her Mum arrived yesterday, she changed her flights and came a week early so as not to miss an early birth, Madrid also got discharged from the hospital yesterday on Monday instead of Tuesday as baby jedi was finally head down and in a good position, so she was at home last night, she hasn't been on at all today, but if she updates her journal with any news without coming here, i'll let you all know :thumbup:

Afm, went to see the midwife today for regular appt, baby is measuring right on track, and still has a good heart beat, he seems to be lying sideways today :haha: Had bloods done and they were checking sugar levels, she'll call if they aren't good, lucky the appt was before all the pancakes i'm about to eat later :munch:

Congrats two kiddos!
ICh - jonathan is precious!

I am officially over this pregnancy. I had a mini meltdown today after my weekly OB triage appt.
My preterm contractions have reallllyyyy slowed down on the past week, so I thought everything was great finally. Well, apparently not. My amniotic fluid is now borderline low and my dopplers are increasing (means baby is getting less oxygen, blood and nutrients than before). Plus baby took an hour to meet their requirements for a good NST instead of the recommended 20 minutes. Although the nurse said that she was being particularly picky.
My OB wants me back on Friday instead of next Tuesday as he now wants to monitor me even closer. He is worried that all this can be an indicator that pre-eclampsia is creeping up on me. Which scares the heck out of me as I had severe pre-e with dd#1 which developed into HELLP syndrome and made me veryyyy sick.
I just want my baby girl here so I know she's safe.
I knew I was high risk going into this pregnancy, but I didn't expect it to be this dramatic. It's mentally exhausting me.
Sorry for the rant. But no one understands the worries of pregnancy more than pregnant women!

Oh no, I'm sorry about that, Torres. :hugs: I can totally understand feeling emotional with all of that. HELLP is so scary. :( I'm glad you are being monitored closely. I bet your little girl will be here fairly soon and both of you will be healthy. <3

Longing: Please do keep us updated on Madrid. Thank you! :thumbup: I'm glad her Mum has arrived and that she was discharged from the hospital. Great news! :) I hope Jedi doesn't make her wait like her first two babies did. Also glad to hear Mr. Cherry is measuring great and all is going well. :)

Torres: I'm sorry hun that you are going through all this again. Good news is.. Anytime you go now. Baby will be just fine. :) I'm glad they are monitoring you good and things will be caught at first sign of a problem. :hugs:

Wiggler: I sure hope you don't go overdue either... Really better tell her to hurry you EDD is like almost tomorrow!

AFM: My last PP visit today. Everyone was perfect. Had my yearly pap smear as it was due in December. And I don't go back for a year unless I fall pg in that time. :haha: I really don't know saw the "baby inside you" chart and thinking back to the lil ball of cells part makes me cringe. So not ready. My question now is. "When am I getting back to BD?"

Come on Wiggler - don't keep us all waiting! :haha:

Torres - I'm really sorry you are going through this. :hugs: I know its now what you want to hear right now but they are keeping a close eye on you and that's what matters. I'm sure all will go well in the end. They won't let it get too far like last time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->