Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Ob jut checked me, had a bloody show and almost 4cm. She says to go back home and wait.

If water break or contractions get worse, then go to hospital. Right now, I have cramps and shooting pains every now and then

*fingers crossed*

Congrats wiggler, she's gorgeous!

Big big hugs ICh.

Nessah - very exciting! I was in triage this morning and every time I heard the new born song I thought "I wonder if that is nessah.".
(nessah and I are going to give birth at the same hospital and they play a lullaby over the PA system when a baby is born).

Afm - I made it to full term! Showing some signs of possible preeclampsia returning, so am being monitored twice a week now.

Torres, I went in last Sat. Was wondering any of the other ladies in triage was you- lol.
YAY for making it to full term :)

I am starting to get regular contractions ! Gonna monitor for another hour before going in. Wow! I forgot how much this hurts :p My toddler can 't understand why mom is snapping her fingers in pain:p

Keep y 'all posted

Thanks for updating me Leinz sorry I've been Mia just getting a chance to come on here now I've just been enjoying every min of my precious rainbow x def worth every min of heartache we endured to have her x

Congrats wiggler x

Good luck Nessah hope you're holding your rainbow soon x

:hugs: ich x

My precious rainbow Kody x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 4
Reminder: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-beyond-our-bumps-closed-parenting-group.html :D

Good luck Nessah!!! And congrats MrsKg, she's beautiful!! :cloud9:

Congratulations Wiggler!

Good luck Nessah!

Big hugs lch xx

Yellow is PINK!
At exactly 12 midnight March 1st, had baby girl within 1 hour of getting to triage! No time for any meds! I thought I was gonna die!!!

She weighs 7 lbs & has already breastfed four times. It's 7am now, gonna get some sleep & be back with my story!

ThiS birth was too fast. Went from 4 cm to 10 in one hour

WOW Congrats on your baby girl Nessah! That sounds unbelievably quick! Can't wait for the full story!

Wow nessah! Congratulations! I can't imagine labouring that fast! I'm excited for your birth story.
Does your little pink princess have a name yet? Who delivered you?

Afm - saw my OB today. Things are looking good! He is super happy that I made it to term and preeclampsia and HELLP seem to be staying away. He said he is cautiously optimistic, and is hoping I will be able to go into labour naturally! :)
It was a great appt and hubby and I left feeling very confident as we went over some things that we were unsure and a little worried about. To shorten it, I will write in point form.
- if I go into labour naturally, he wants me to go to triage as soon as I notice my contractions are regular. Timing between them doesn't matter as he wants my bp monitored my whole labour.
- normal discharge time here is 24 hours after delivery (48 for c-section) but I am not going to be discharged for at least 3 days post delivery, as my preeclampsia and HELLP spiked 36 hours after the delivery of DD. so he wants me closely monitored and blood work done daily.
- he is okay with me trying for a vag delivery as baby doesn't seem like she is going to be really big (dd had shoulder dystocia and was only 6lbs 9ozs). But he said that if she isn't coming down well and if the delivering dr (if not him obviously) brings up the possibility of forceps or vacuum, than to request (or rather tell them) to do a c-section.
I feel like I am in great hands with him. I wish everyone could be as happy with their dr/midwife as I am with mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->