Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Congrats, NesSAH! That does sound fast!! :shock: Enjoy your girl :cloud9:

Torres, I'm so glad everything is looking good for you! :thumbup:

Torres: You are in great hands! Full Term too! :) I know how worrisome it can be but everything is going to be perfect! :wohoo:

Mrskg: How gorgeous Kody is! I'm so happy you finally have your rainbow! I'm on :cloud9: dancing for you! :) :) :) I'm so glad that I've been along for the ride.

NeeSAH: Yay, you have two baby girls just like me! It's amazing! They will be close and I love that. Congrats! I can't wait to hear the details. Take your time though and enjoy your new bundle. :) What did you name your princess, if you will share.

Ladies when you find some time as I know how it is with a new baby and life. Please join my parenting thread so we can talk babies! :) :) :)

Congrats to all the baby's.

Sorry I've not been on much was so busy... But I'm on mat leave now.. Had the midwife the other day and baby is frank breech to go back in 2 wks to see if baby has moved xxx

Cheryl: I hope baby has moved. I've heard some can take up to 37 weeks to turn. I'm so happy to hear... you are on maternity leave. Not long to go now. Eeeeek! Aprill is next month! :wohoo:

AFM: DH and I are waiting on AF. We are planning to TTC #3! We are crazy but very excited to start the journey of completing our family. :)

Aw Leinzlove another one so soon how lovely... I hope my df is as keen as tht he says he only wants one :( but we shall see lol..x

The midwife said she doubts it will turn cos of the position it's in...x

Hope baby turns Cheryl.

Awww Leinz, having 3 so close together will be lovely :cloud9:

Thanks Ladies! :) Cheryl: You never know DF may change his mind. And baby may change position. Will they try to change babies position? I don't have much knowledge in this area. As mine have been changed at my mid way ultrasound.

Wiggler: I knew you'd be supportive! :) x

The midwife said they might try and turn it but she doubts they will as I might not be successful and might put me into labour. X

Having 3 is so much fun, hard work, especially with them all so young, but worth it :cloud9:

Cheryl: Maybe they will try when you are closer to term.

Wiggler: I'm finding 2 a little to easy. Definitley helps having a huge support system and also being expected to do nothing else but parent. It helps that I love it so much!

I found 2 really easy too, I'm hoping it won't take too long to adjust to 3. I think once I recover and the breast feeding issues are sorted it'll all fall into place :)

I'm sure it will. :) Parenting is about perspective and its always better when you can find your own routine. The only thing I don't like about it is the unknown of pregnancy and you can't every prevent that. There are always risks.

I hope I find two easy like you ladies! I was horrible with Laia as a newborn. Reason being I was very sick with HELLP syndrome, stuck in the hospital for 2 weeks pp, and still took 3 months to completely recover. So as long as pre-e and HELLP stay away this time, I'm hoping it will feel like a breeze compared to last time!

I hope it's not so hard with 2, although even with DH staying home it doesn't feel like I have a lot of help. I end up doing the cooking, cleaning, laundry, diapers, etc. He'll help if I ask, but I end up asking A LOT and it sounds too much like nagging. But maybe having 2 he will take on taking care of DD so I can focus on DS. Who knows, he may surprise me?

Torres: This is going to be completely different. So much better! Every labor is different. :hugs: I sure hope it doesn't take you that long to recover. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts.

MightyMOM: What? DH should be helping you more than that. Especially if he's at home and you are working. I'm a SAHM and I do all of the child care. DH does playing and holding. Occassionally he may take a feed or a diaper change. He helps with errands. (He won't be when flu season is over.) I will do all of the errands. I do all of the housework, he just takes out the trash. I also manage the finances. And I love how it is. He works 50 hours a week and having all we need done enables us to have more family time together. When I'm not having extra life things to do. I can manage and have plenty of time for BNB etc. I also spend alot of time texting family and friends.

Now that we have a second child... It's the same. Works well for us.

Yeah, unfortunately I think the dynamic is different with a SAHD and full-time working mom. I just can't get him to see that THAT is what he is, a SAHD. Yes, he's looking for a job, but until then he doesn't have one and I need him to be doing more. He has started vacuuming every day at least, and he finally acknowledged (totally begrudgingly) that cloth diapers are better than disposables and don't leak or mess and result in LESS laundry since DD isn't wetting the bed or her clothes. I swear I'm going to make a chore chart, that way he'll see how much he does and how much I do and maybe he'll think "Wow I need to help out more often."

Ahhh... hun I definitley would do something. Especially when he isn't working. I couldn't imagine doing all that you are and being pregnant right along with it. :hugs:

Hi ladies~!! SO sorry, been so busy with my baby girl Ari :)

I will be back with story and details.... today is my birthday and all I can do now is sleep :D.... Just got back grocery shopping for my MIL (long story). All I wanna do is kangaroo with my baby girl :D

Torres, how are you hun? Thinking of you...

Will be back tonight with pics and story
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"