Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

I wasn't here when you were here before, but congratulations, have a bit of extra sticky :dust: from me :D

Congrats tezzy and wow longing 42 weeks!!! You are a trooper.

If my little man doesn't come before my doctor is planning a c section on July 1st due to his size. I will technically be 38 + 1 that day. He is already measuring 37-38 weeks and I am measuring 40 so my doctor doesn't want to risk him getting stuck.

Hope everyone is enjoying their babies and the last bit of pregnancy.

I hope he chooses to arrive before then :hugs: Are you uncomfortable if you're measuring so far along?

I'm having good days and bad days, today was a good day but i've spent most of it in tears, i'm so over run with emotions now it's crazy, but i'm still enjoying pregnancy, I keep wondering if i'm doing something with him in my tummy for the last time and just trying to savour every moment, he'll never be in there again! But i'd love it if he felt like coming out sometime soon :haha:

LOL about your ticker! I cannot believe it just stops! Apparently you are the most pregnant woman EVER. :haha:

longing are you still pregnant?? Wow hope he comes for you soon, i was the same as you, wanting to wait rather than have induction, your body will do the right thing :)

I hope he chooses to arrive before then :hugs: Are you uncomfortable if you're measuring so far along?

I'm having good days and bad days, today was a good day but i've spent most of it in tears, i'm so over run with emotions now it's crazy, but i'm still enjoying pregnancy, I keep wondering if i'm doing something with him in my tummy for the last time and just trying to savour every moment, he'll never be in there again! But i'd love it if he felt like coming out sometime soon :haha:

Wow over 42 weeks!!! I do feel uncomfortable most days but it is worth it. Trying to get comfortable at night is the hardest part.

I feel just like you though. Bitter sweet about being ready for him to come and yet savoring the last few weeks with him in my belly. It does get kinda sad when you think about them not being in your belly anymore.

Hope you baby arrives soon :)

Just wondering how everyone is? Can't believe how quickly time is flying!

:wohoo: to 10 more days, how exciting :D

We're doing well now after some little hiccups in the beginning, but looks like things are starting to shape up now :D

Just Carter yet to arrive? Sorry for my absence... Congrats Longing! :)

Wow I can't believe everyone has had their babies and now we just wait for me! Incredible!

WOW! What all have I missed in here? WOW! Babies, sweet babies! Congrats to you all! :) :) :)

Tezzy: A STICKY RAINBOW! SO HAPPY & EXCITED THAT YOU ARE PREGO!!!! Congrats!!

Erinsmummy: NICE Labor. I'm envious. :)

I was trying to update this thread, but I'm missing a lot of information. I will try to gather it but this thread hasn't given me much.

Mighty Mom: Congrats on Colton! :)

Also, If I'm friends with any of you on FB. I'm thinking of creating a group there. Would you be okay with that? Like a parenting group? I don't know how often we will actually update. I would like all of us there, but even if there are just a few. And I'm friends with a lot of you on FB already! I do want us to raise our babies together...

FB group is up and running. We'd love it if you'd join us there if you aren't already there. So, if you have FB. Please message me your name so I can find you.

The group is SECRET!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->