Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Lol, nope no signs, nothing at all happening. I've tried rough sex, all that did was give me bad Braxton hicks lol, walking hasn't done anything, might try sex again later lol. I'm so tired, just Fed up of waiting! Have u had a sweep or anything? I have been offered it but refused, really want him to come on his own!

Yeah I want it to happen naturally too, if he isn't here by Saturday I have to go to the hospital, i'll be 42+1 that day, no mention of induction or a sweep, just to monitor and see how things are, I guess i'll get to choose what the next step is at that point if all is still ok :thumbup: I'm sure he'll be here before then though, he has to be :haha:

Yeah same, I have to be checked over at 42+1 but I won't be induced unless there is some urgent reason to get him out! Hope your baby comes soon :) being overdue is no fun! How r ur babies movements? I was told they would probably slow down now but he is still as active as ever lol, my tummy feels so tight too, not comfy.

I've heard conflicting opinions on the movements slowing down, and although we have days where he seems quieter than others, he is still as active as ever too, I have had some moments where I realise I haven't felt him for a while, but for instance yesterday he had quite a minimal movement day but he more than made up for it last night, I don't feel too worried to go over 42 weeks, I trust that my body is looking after him well and i'll go with my instincts all the way, so if I feel something isn't right i'll say.

The last couple of days he seems to have turned nocturnal, but when I think about it, it seems normal for where I live, we almost have 24hr sunlight at the moment, my body clock gets messed up at this time of year, so it would make sense if it had an effect on him too :)

Doesn't it feel like a lump of concrete :haha: whenever I turn in bed I almost have to lift my tummy with me otherwise the weight shift kind of hurts :haha: You have to laugh at these things or it'll drive you crazy :hugs:

Ahh I love your avatar wiggler, but tell me that isn't the newborn you just had last week :haha: Time is flying away alll over the place!

Yup, that's my little girly :cloud9: she is growing up way too fast :cry:

I agree Wiggler, she is gorgeous! :cloud9:

Longing, nope, Tawn beat me -- the gestation to beat is now 41+5! :haha: My extra special sympathies to the 41+ girls! I hope things happen naturally and soon for both of you. Longing, you seem pretty calm about it all, though it must be stressful. It's good that they are not scaring you too much and letting you choose your own course of action.

Haha yes got to laugh, i feel like a big whale turning over in bed lol. I feel the same with trusting my body to do the right thing! If i go over 42 weeks then so be it! Although i hope not :) 41+1 for me tomorrow, ive never been this pregnant before lol

Thanks seaweed, I may as well make it fun, so just got to get us to a Thursday delivery to become the new champion :thumbup: I think I may be able to manage that :haha:

Had my baby :)

Ok i have 10 mins to quickly update!

I went to bed monday night, about midnight, i was having mild pains, but nothing major, thought it was BH. So i went to sleep. 3am i woke up as was in pain, i timed the contractions and they were 3mins apart and lasting about 60 secs, i paced around the house a bit trying to decide when i should ring the hosp... At 4am i rang my mum and dad to come get me, rang hosp when they got to me at 4.15 and they said it was up to me if i wanted to come in, so as the hosp was a 45 min drive away we decided to go on up.
Contractions got more painfull in the car, but not unbearable, i was ok, got to the hosp at 5am, i lay on the bed and suddenly felt the urge to push! Midwife wipped my trousers off and checked me, i was fully dilated, which i couldnt believe cos i wasnt really in that much pain but i did 2 little pushes and he popped out at 5.20am. My waters broke about 2 mins before he came out. Was all fine, didnt have time for pain relief. He weighed 7lb 4oz. He is a very content little thing, only cries when hes naked lol. Erin loves her little brother! Ive still not caught up on sleep really so bit tired but otherwise i feel good!

Attachments

• Jack.jpg
    Jack.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrats! Glad your labor wasn't too hard :) He is a cutie!

Congratulations!! Such a quick labor and with little pain, am jealous! He's just too cute!!

Congratulations, what a great labour! I too am jealous! He's a cutie.

Congratulations, wow that's a great story, i'm jealous but because you got your baby before me :haha: He's beautiful :hugs

Hey girls, 12 months exactly since my bfp (and mmc) I got a bfp on Wednesday. Got 3+ on a digi but due to erratic Af I don't know how far I am (between 4+6 and 6+6 I think)

Tezzy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->