Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

You're just such a good mummy she doesn't want to part with you!

Colton Jacob was born this morning at 8:36am weighing 8lb 14oz and 21.5in long. Enjoying baby time and an ice pack on my hoohah. Will give a proper update later. Thanks for all the support ladies!

Congrats!!! :cloud9: Ahh, that ice pack is good, isn't it? :thumbup:

Tawn, hope your baby is here!

Congrats Mightymom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tawn's Baby is here! Born 12 days overdue May 5 at 11pm! PERFECT! Congratulations Tawn! I was hoping no one would beat S, at being the most overdue but 41+5 does it!

Mighty Mom: Your new little man is sooooo adorable! Congratulations!

AFM: Please forgive me! I'll get this thread updated soon!

Wow, congratulations Mightymom, Cheryl and Tawn! Lots of lovely new babies.

Sorry I haven't been back on to update since Baby E was born. I have kept checking in to keep up with the news when i've had a moment. I can't believe she is 3 weeks and 2 days already, I honestly don't know where the time has gone. I was a bit ill to start with as I lost a lot of blood in delivery but I feel much better now. Baby E is fine, she had to have antibiotics in hospital (as a precaution as I had a high temperature in labour and was given IV antibiotics) but she got the all clear after three days and we were allowed to come home. She is absolutely gorgeous, we are so lucky.

can someone send me the link to the parenting group?? ive lost it :dohh:

Oh, Longing!!!! I'm so excited! You are about to have Mr. Cherry! Soooooo happy for you!

Will try to update this thread soon. I'm sorry I've fallen behind. Tried to read some threads and no time to update right now.

Looks like i'm going to give you a run for your money seaweedeater :haha: You are still the champion over due lady right? All I can say is i'm glad i'm not too uncomfortable now :thumbup:

Good :haha: And don't go jumping the queue, I can't handle all these people going before me with later due dates :haha: Not really, hope you're still feeling ok :hugs: Do you feel like he's coming anytime soon? Today I feel like i'm right on the tipping point for labour, but I don't know what to do to make me get there :haha: I've relaxed, done housework, gone for a walk and nothing is bringing it on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->