• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Hi, Wiggler glad to see you here! Congratulations on your BFP! Yay! :) Would your EDD be February 15?

Hi ladies! Yea, feb 15th! Soo excited! :D x x x

Awesome! It sure is exciting! :happydance: When abouts will your first dr appointment be, Wiggler? Mine is on your birthday ofcourse!

My Drs surgery does first appointments at around 6-8 weeks, but due to my history I will be booking it sooner

Yay for 19th June appointment! Thats an awesome day :D x x x

thanks leinzlove!!
Tezzy - wow that would be awesome if it is twins!! your bump looks great !

Wiggler - my edd is February 14th!!!!

Welcome Ich28!!! Congrats, and I am so sorry for your loss.

I also have cervix issues, which makes me very nervous now that I have hit the second trimester. With my daughter they caught my "funneling" cervix at 22 weeks... never got a stitch and was put on bed rest. I don't have a stitch in for this pregnancy (yet?) but starting on June 11th they will have me in for weekly ultrasounds to check my cervical length... and if there is an issue we will be discussing options.

Welcome Wiggler!!!

Leinz - I am excited for my bump this time around too!!! (The pic I posted was from last pregnancy).

Hope everyone is feeling well :)

Ich28: Hun, are you basing your tickers on LMP, then? Because I did you a ticker for 4 weeks and 1 day and it put you due on Feb. 9!

I love it.... Tezzy with twins! :) And now two more newly pg women who could be on the verge of finding out its TWINS! :happydance:

The suspense is killing me.... I just can't wait!

hey yeah your right.. i just did that.. i think fertility friend was basing my due date on ovulation day. which is more accurate?

sevilla24 thanks hun. have you been diagnosed with incompetent cervix? it is good you caught it last time

Tezzy your welcome! i can't believe your bump at 6 weeks! must be twins lol!!!

O day is more accurate. I would think you are 3 weeks, 3 days pregnant as that equals 10dpo. Your EDD being February 14.

The Dr. will go by LMP at first. But, they'll eventually change it anyways. I went by O day because I'd rather just keep the same due date and not be put back later.

Based on LMP I would be due January 19. But, based on O I'm due January 26.

It really doesn't matter what you go with. If you are measuring behind, just remember your O'd later.

babyfeva: LESS THAN 2 WEEKS UNTIL YOU UPDATE WITH "I'M HAVING A GIRL!"

I tried the pee in a clear cup on teaspoon of baking soda. They say if it fizzes you're having a boy. If it does nothing you're having a girl.

I did it and it fizzed bad! I just feel like I'm having a boy,

What did the chinese gender chart predict for you? I did it and got girl, but with DD I got boy, and she's definitley a girl.

Well have you tried any wives tales? Like peeing on baking soda. And Did you do the chinese gender chart?

Chinese told me boy with Eva and definitely a girl. lol. I ever did the difficult Chinese lunar calendars that you have to look for your Chinese lunar age and Chinese lunar conception month (which both were different to the traditional) but either way it said boy and obviously i had a girl. I did a few of those online quizzes but they always gave mixed answers.

I'm not really bothering to look this time around. I really don't care what the sex is. The desire to know also just isn't there.

I think its fun doing all the quizzes and such. I already think I'm having a boy. LOL I wish I wouldv'e listened to the signs with DD, I wouldv'e known she was girl.

But really It doesn't matter which I have this time... We will be having 1 or 2 more after this I hope. :)

I did the old wives tales with Dylan and they all said he was a girl, and with Bethany most said she was a boy :rofl:

How is everyone this morning? x x x

Note to self: baby Tezzy does not like scrambled egg nope nope nope :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"