• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Well, I did the baking soda thing the other night. I'm all about doing fun, crazy things. And also I'm stir crazy with waiting...

Mine fizzed really bad... So it said boy.

But, I wonder if theres someone it doesn't fizz for. It's strange that it would for some and not others.

hmm maybe ill try that lol..
monday can't come any faster =[

hey can i ask you ladies if you have nausea when did it begin? i am 4 weeks now and don't feel sick yet. should i be concerned?

I had nausea from the beginning with my son and didn't really have any with my daughter :hugs: x x x

Most women experience nausea from 6 weeks... I had MS with my son and my daughter but so far none with this pregnancy exept the odd stomach lurch

yes i think 6 weeks is when it started with my angel. it was horrible from 6- 11 weeks. i hope it is not as bad this time. everything made me throw up! even tooth paste. you can only imagine how many times i had to brush my teeth in the morning.. sorry tmi lol

I've never had proper proper morning sickness. With Dylan I had sickness whenever I could smell anything, and with Bethany I was randomly sick, no sickness with my angels and today I have been feeling a bit sicky on and off but not sure if its in my head or not :dohh: x x x

last time i was pregnant.. if i smelled garlic or broccoli.. oh man. it was like the end of the world for me lol

Mine started around 5 weeks...before that it was actually really fun, because my appetite increased (around 4 weeks) but I didn't have food aversions yet. I ate a ton and enjoyed it. But then the appetite stayed and the aversions/nausea/vomiting started...that was a horrible combination. It got better gradually (both appetite and nausea) around 14 weeks.

last time i was pregnant.. if i smelled garlic or broccoli.. oh man. it was like the end of the world for me lol

Haha I was the same way with garlic first trimester. The worst was eggs though. DH eats eggs every morning and I would have to leave the room and open the window. Also I really hated the smell of the kitchen, just in general...couldn't spend more than a minute in there...and the dining hall at work. MAN, am I glad first tri is behind me. I have great sympathy for those of you who are still in it :hugs:

I didn't have any MS with DD or with Little Dragon. But, with this one I have it. It comes mainly in the evenings and in spells that come and go. Or if I don't eat small frequent meals.

The big thing I have with this one is... I smell everything, strongly from far away.

Haha I was the same way with garlic first trimester. The worst was eggs though. DH eats eggs every morning and I would have to leave the room and open the window. Also I really hated the smell of the kitchen, just in general...couldn't spend more than a minute in there...and the dining hall at work. MAN, am I glad first tri is behind me. I have great sympathy for those of you who are still in it :hugs:

I'm the same with eggs!! Dh eats them almost daily and I can't stand it. I have to stay out until the stench goes away.

I'm odd. I loved Eggs with DD and Lil Dragon, and I love them now!!

i hate the smell of eggs even when not pregnant lol! my fiancee goes through like 2 cartons a week. eew..

seaweed eater same thing is happening to me at the moment. my appetite is huge. Last night we were eating dinner with my mom and she was amazed at how much food i ate. And i felt like i barely ate anything. Then of course 15 mins later i was like.. okay i feel terrible lol

Mmmm eggs :cloud9:

My appetite is up and down at the moment, I can't eat huge amounts in one go and I can go ages without feeling hungry or I can eat something an be starving hungry 5 minutes later :rofl:

i just ate a bowl of cereal at 8 and now i really want macaroni and cheese. at 9 am....

i don't have any symptoms except for being hungry and i guess some fatigue.

Hey ladies,
I had my appt today. I really didn't know what to expect and was super nervous. But they were really great. They did an ultrasound which I wasn't expecting.. :happydance: and just talked to me a little bit about what they'd do at my next appointment.. Which will be in two weeks when they'll do another ultrasound and some blood work on me and possibly dh, and then we'll go from there as far as determining whether or not we need any further tests. Baby was not very cooperative they were trying to get a measurement of one arm, but baby was sleeping on it and wouldn't move. :haha: And as some of you may remember my first ultrasound wasn't a good experience at all.. I'm so thankful that the tech today was awesome and let me watch the ultrasound and hear the hearbeat.. How's everybody else? :flower:

seaweed eater same thing is happening to me at the moment. my appetite is huge. Last night we were eating dinner with my mom and she was amazed at how much food i ate. And i felt like i barely ate anything. Then of course 15 mins later i was like.. okay i feel terrible lol

Haha, it's not feminine, but I have to say I felt awesome being able to eat so much...usually my appetite is pretty average so it made me feel like a lumberjack or something :haha: of course it lasted about 3 days!

I hope everyone who is experiencing MS feels better really soon! :hugs:

Snowangel I'm so glad your u/s went well!! :thumbup:

I'm off to a meeting now but will update more later...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->