• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

The gender things are lots of fun. I love the dreaming! :)

A food aversion! None of those here yet. But, I have such a strong sense of smell. I smell everything...

How is it so? That this is Monday morning?

Today and tomorrow are public holidays here in the uk so lots of relaxing is on the cards until Wednesday!

Ahhh... Which holiday is that, Tezzy? We had Memorial Day weekend last week here in the US.

The Queens Jubilee, she's been on the throne 60 years!

Wow! Everything about the queen is so exotic! Enjoy your lazy days! :) Won't be long until you're enjoying more lazy days on your yacht! :happydance:

A week today :happydance: I'm sooo looking forward to it!!!

Feeling really huge today...

6+5 bumpage

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/ce29977e.jpg

i have never heard of the baking soda thing leinz that is cool! last pregnancy they just went by lmp because i didn't know when i ovulated. guess i will mention that .. once i find a doctor!!!!!! lol.. can you believe i am a high risk pregnancy with no doctor :nope: i will do that today. definitely. i already have my maternal fetal med doctor (she will do the stitch in my cervix and see me weekly do u/s etc) but i need a ob!

i am admiring your bump tezzy. when i was last pregnant i despised eggs lol

I just did the baking soda test and it didn't fizzle!

Gorgeous bump tezzy :D

Urgh I'm sooooo tired x x x

Hi ladies! Yea, feb 15th! Soo excited! :D x x x

Hi Wiggler! Congrats hun! :happydance: So excited to see you here!

Tezzy...I have a huge bump too. I will attach my 9.3 pic...Don't have one recently. Prob will do it at 13 weeks! :)

My chinese predictor says boy and the baking soda says boy. The only thing that is pointing towards girl is the HB which was 178 at my last appt! :cloud9:

Hope you ladies have a fabulous Monday! To UK ladies...Have a great time at the Queen's Jubilee! I am watching it on tv here in Canada!

This was me a few weeks ago at 9.3! Only one in there! lol

Attachments

• 9.3 weeks.jpg
    9.3 weeks.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 3
Awesome bumpage Krippy!!!

I wonder if I really am having a girl!? How exciting!!!

Lovely bump Krippy!!! :cloud9:

I just got Pregnant 1-2 on the digi :happydance: Did a poundland cheapo at the same time tht is so faint it would be considered BFN by most people, them tests are rubbish lol x x x

Ladies... I love the bumps! I'm green with envy! I took a 6 week bump picture... but ofcourse nothing there. You both look so good and pregnant already! :)

Yay for the digi "Wiggler". :happydance:

yay for digi! so if it doesn't sizzle it is a boy?

i got my beta done today. positive!! waiting to here exact levels

also managed to get myself into the best high risk ob around.. voted top 5 doctor in NJ for 5 consecutive years. first appt on monday. surprised to here id already get a U/S that day. I wont be able to see a hb or anything but still excited haha. your bumps are awesome ladies! jee i didn't show till like 14 weeks last time!

Ich so happy you got yourself a fab dr and woop! For the scan yay!!!

If it doesn't sizzle its a girl apparently!

Yay for landing great Dr.... And for scan! :happydance:

AFM: I went to the Women's clinic today. It's free! They verified my PG and I tried to get a scan. However, I didn't get a scan because I have medical insurance. I did get a little rubber baby thats so cute and is size and weight of baby at 12 weeks. Also a pair of cute baby booties.

I'm going to start going to the clinic a few times a month to watch DVD's about baby and infant care. I know I've did this recently. However, you get baby bucks that are good towards baby items. And I love doing things about the baby.

Big surprise I lied about my LMP again... My EDD is not being put back.

Also can anyone tell me... Why some websites put my second trimester starting July 15 and others July 21.?

This is a picture of what I got. I don't know why treasures so small warm my heart so big. :)
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4052.jpg

aww leinz how sweet they gave you that. i think some sites just calculate differently. i am so happ about my new dr cant wait to meet him. how early can i do this baking soda thing lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->