Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

:hugs: to everyone dealing with MS, hope you feel better soon (but not so much better you start worrying :haha:)...and Bump, congrats on your first year! :thumbup:

:hi: Ladies
Been a while and need to catch up....been sick :sick: with MS.

Cheryl hun! My heart goes out to you. I pray you get the strength to get through this pain of your loss. So sorry about everything. You are in my prayers hun :hugs:

I thought my MS was gone for good. But tonight its back and I feel soooo sick.

Last night I had a dream that I had a boy. He was little and I kept saying "He's so cute." He was wearing a white sleeper. He was little and had red hair. Hmmmm... DH, DD and I were also in the dream.

I had a dream with DD that came entirely true at 14 weeks. So, last nights dream is definitley being recorded in my pregnancy journal. It was a beautiful dream, I hope it comes true. :) And I'm back to thinking... I'm having a boy!

Not long now til you find out hun!!

I think I'm having a boy too :D x x x

i also think im having a boy!! lol . 2 weeks and 2 days till my appointment (not counting down or anything :haha:)

ooooh yay i can't wait! im a rasberry lol. yay. i love my ticker

Urgh its ages until I can find out the gender, the nearest scanning places are miles away and TBH I'm too sleepy to even consider travelling that far :rofl: OH did say he would pay for one for me, but honestly as lovely as it would be I would rather have a lovely few days out with the kids instead with the money. Just gotta hope this little one doesn't copy his/her big sister and keep the legs crossed :D

Yay! There may be lots of blue in here! :happydance: I can't wait ladies! :happydance: With the gender scans coming up, this month is going to be exciting in here. :)

7 days until Dr. Appt.! 16 days until scan! :happydance:

I think I picked up the HB via doppler. I couldn't bring it in though, the placenta sounds of whistling trees was in the background. The HB also moved away from my probe, so I think baby moved.

My dream last night wasn't nearly as pleasant. I dreamed of pythons. I'm not a snake person..... But, I find it something because with DD I dreamed of being thrown in a rattlesnake pit. (I'm about ready to dig out her pregnancy journal... I'd like to see when I dreamed it.)

My MORPHS!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/vdnxzcmvn.jpg BOY!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/vbnvb.jpg GIRL

DD
https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_4019.jpg DD

When did the thread change to 4 angels????

Oh no! Ixb: I am soooooooooooooo sorry for your loss hun. I pray you get better and stronger and get back to TTC soon. :hugs:

leinz.. your daughter has the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen. i am speechless lol what a beautiful baby girl

Thanks Ich: But what about my Morphs? Do you see any resembelance? I took my photo and DHs and those are the babies our looks would create.

It's free, easy and fun.

Appt tomorrow. :happydance: I'm excited to hear baby and figure out delivery details. :thumbup: I know it's so far away, but I don't like the not knowing. :haha: plus I am trying to plan delivery around Christmas and allow for travel for my family to get here from out of state. :thumbup:

Appt tomorrow. :happydance: I'm excited to hear baby and figure out delivery details. :thumbup: I know it's so far away, but I don't like the not knowing. :haha: plus I am trying to plan delivery around Christmas and allow for travel for my family to get here from out of state. :thumbup:

snowangel, are you scheduling a c-section? Good luck at your appointment tomorrow :happydance:

same question, are you having a scheduled delivery? i am getting my cerclage out at 36 weeks so i guess i will deliver any time from mid december to mid January

No, Sevilla. SnowAngel is scheduling an induction. She has GD.

Ich: I thought so too. Love the boy as I dreamed about a son with red hair. :)

snowangel: All the best on your appointment tomorrow. Good thing thinking about birth plans... does not hurt to be extra prepared :D

Leinz, Ich: I'm also rooting for a boy this time- hehehe! We shall see :D

GL to those who have apointments this week and next week.

I cannot wait till mine-I am so excited and nervous....I had my MC exactly one week before my NT scan. This time, I pray they see something even tho' I'll be closer to 8 weeks and even better if its transabdominal and not transvaginal.

Switching topics: How are you lovely ladies dealing with MS?
I'm on meds (diclectin) but it really doesn't take it all away. I find that warm water tastes better than cold. I have also been drinking lots of iced OJ non-stop and eating like a mouse --- just little bits here and there and I am ALWAYS hungry but appetite is so low!

Well, count yourself lucky if you are MS free. Also, I am thankful, so hopefully, this will be my last vent about MS :o

Oooo.... talking about dreams- mine have been rubbish :haha: It's like I'm in a different planet and nothing makes sense at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->