Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Yes, ladies... and I've decided I'm going to ask them if they can just take them all at once. I will be miserable on just mininium tylenol but I don't want to go back for multiple trips. And the sooner this disease is gone the better.

I really didn't have symptoms hun. I have now that I'm pregnant, swollen gums. And in the 2ww a few mouth sores.

Thanks for your support. No teeth but baby is all that matters.

helloooo!!

how is everyone? came home today to find the kitten or one of the cats has been sick and pood on the carpet in the living room :/ oh cleaned it up tho good job we are getting a new carpet next week lol!!
well ms is still comming and going but im still rather shattered and boobs feel like they are gonna fall off lol 4 days till my 8 week scan :)

i really think im having a girl but we were walking around asda the other day getting aidens uniform for school and e bothe agreed that as we wont be having anymore after this one that we are gonna stay team yellow!!

leinz im sorry to hear that honey. I know that everything will be fine, you are a strong awesome lady :thumbup:

bump can't wait for your scan..

afm im calling my doctor today. i just can't understand how i feel NOTHING like i did with Sophia. If i wasn't ttc and testing since 7dpo like a crazy lady i would have never even thought i was pregnant

lenzi i have probs with my teeth too i just want them all out and false ones haha i hate them! when i leave uni and im on a good wage im getting implants deffo! i have a huge fear of the dentist! i have to be sedated just for a check up and knocked out for anything else xx

Hey Ladies - Off to my midwife appointment in a few hours. I am sure it will be a quick appointment, as I really don't even have any questions and I haven't had any issues with this pregnancy (thank God!) It's strange to think that after this appointment, I will have one more before my school year starts up again... then this baby is going to be here before I know it. I am starting to think I should get the second nursery in order some how... but I have been procrastinating. With DD I had everything set up so early... maybe it's because I didn't have a toddler running around demanding all of my attention :wacko:

Ich let us know what the doctor says! I know you have heard it all before... but just remember that each pregnancy is different. I have been pregnant with 2 girls and even these pregnancies have been different. Also, I tend to forget I am pregnant in the first trimester because the ONLY symptom I ever get is fatigue... which I consider extremely lucky HOWEVER it was never very reassuring.

Good luck with the appointment, Sevilla! :thumbup:

Lch, let us know what the doctor says. :hugs: As Sevilla said, every pregnancy is different.

I'll update this thread with appt's later. Just stopped in for a minute.

Ich: I agree... Some women don't even know they are pregnant until labor.

Sevilla: Can't wait to hear how your appt. goes? Are you a teacher?

Madrid: TOMORROW!! TOMORROW!!:happydance:

Mrskg: MONDAY!! MONDAY!! :happydance:

Bump: TUESDAY!! TUESDAY!! :happydance:

I wanna do this.. :thumbup: what do you ladies think?

https://www.proudbody.com/articles.asp?id=162

Leinz so sorry to hear your news sounds awful :hugs:

I'm struggling with hyperemesis x Had to get another anti sickness jag today an different meds really hoping these ones work x

Snowangel that's. Lovely idea ESP if you have room to display it :thumbup:

Does anybody else wish they could use these in texts and on Facebook?

:rofl: :haha: :thumbup:

random question for those that have lost more than one angel... when did or will u start buying things??
i had a loss at 14 weeks in 2010 and i dunno when to start buying things i know its really rare to lose one after 12 weeks.. any thoughts?

im sorry for your loss. tho i havent had a loss when i was pregnant with my daughter i didnt buy before 20weeks, unless i found something so dirt cheap i was ok if i had to use it as a baby shower gift or even a donation.. :thumbup:

when i had that loss i had bought quite a bit of stuff like vests and baby grows and bibs i kept them for about a year and then gave them all to a friend who was 17 at the time as she got preg.. i held on to a few things tho i was thinking after 20 week scan or even 30 weeks!

I'll be buying stuff after the 12 week scan x x x

My appointment went great :happydance: I am up about 10 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight which seems to be about on target for 22 weeks?? The HB sounded good, measuring ok etc etc. So, because my cervix hasn't even shortened or funneled even slightly, they decided it isn't necessary to do weekly ultrasounds anymore!! I must admit I am a bit sad :blush: because I obviously loved seeing the little baby in there each week... but I couldn't be happier for the reason :happydance: They will give me another ultrasound at my next appointment at 26 weeks just to be on the safe side... so, I just PRAY that the whole cervical issue was just a fluke with the first pregnancy!? :shrug: There is still a chance that it will shorten and I will have to go on bed rest again, but I am holding out hope!!!! I just need to stop researching on the internet.....

Leinz, yes I am a teacher. I teach 5th grade (10 and 11 year olds) and I love my job!! Having the summer off is an added bonus for sure.... I used to waitress on my time off from school, but this summer since I have a toddler and I am pregnant, I decided that I could stay home and relax. So, now I know both worlds of being a working mom AND a stay at home mom!!!

My next appointment is August 9th - Midwife Appointment, Ultrasound for cervix AND the dreaded glucose test (they sent me home with the drink today... I chose the fruit punch flavor again) That will be a busy day for me!

A bunch of other appointments coming up this week and next with you ladies!! Can't wait to read the updates!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->