Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

yep lol woke up at 6am on my birthday with contractions and had him the night after lol

That is crazy! I'm suprised they let you labor that long. I was induced on Easter, and DD arrived 12 hours later on Easter Monday. Missed my epidural.

I was in labour 32 hours with my son, urgh it was horrible, had a lovely 8 hour labour with my daughter, had her an hour after I got to hospital :D x x x

well i was sent home in the morning and when i got back in the afternoon the stuck me on a drip i ended up having forceps and nearly a c section... i surprised myself tho i thought i was gonna be really bad but i coped quite well i only had gas and air and some morphine i had to have a spinal for the forceps tho x i really enjoyed labour tho it didnt put me off at all x

I nearly had a section with Dylan too, little bugger tried to come out forehead first :haha:

I realy hope I have another labour like I had with my daughter, it was so brilliant, I woke up with contractions 3-4 mins apart lasting a minute, and that carried on for hours so I thought it was a false alarm cos it didn't hurt as much as with my son, I eventually went in after many many phone calls from my mum demanding I get checked and I was 8cm. I did get a bit upset when I got in though cos it was too late for an epi :rofl: x x x

Well I've decided I'm not going to worry anymore, I hav went from Having a chemical pregnancy to being pregnant to having a mc to hearing a heartbeat to having spotting I am just going to see what happens and not stress anymore... Going to go for a nice lunch with my mum. X

:happydance: Thats brilliant!!!!

I decided not to go to the shop with OH afterall, I just had a HUGE waterfight with my son and I'm all tired out now :haha:

Been gagging all morning again, OH is getting me lots of yummys from the shop so hopefully I can eat a bit more today and tomorrow. x x x

Yeah I felt a bit sick last night it always happens when I'm lying down in bed very odd, I'm really hoping this is us getting our rainbows we really deserve it. Xx

I hope so :hugs: Oooh yay for symptoms!

Been TP checking like a maniac today and no sign of blood which is fantastic, still scared though. Trying to stay positive and remind myself I am still full of symptoms.

Sounds like I was one of the "lucky" ones labor wise. Less then 9&1/2 hrs start to finish. could've been shorter, but I ignored several contractions while pushing. :rofl: I delivered without any pain meds and had a nasty pitiocin incident the nurse had it working too good and I had a constant contraction for what seems like forever. Felt like I was going to die :rofl: but they got it turned back and as soon as i gave birth I was ready to do it again! Even with the pitiocin incident I'm actually planning to ask to be induced unless this one wants to come on its own. :thumbup:

I was released less than 24 hours after birth. My blood pressure shot up during labor and I had to be put on Magnesum Sulfate and a cathertar. I also had a drip for Group B strep. DH thought I was going for a Csection several times because my blood pressure kept going over 200 top number.

Anyways, Ladies WOW! Those are long labors. Snow, I was also induced. First Dr. inserted cervadil and that was enough to put me into labor. He started pictocin but stopped it right away because of my blood pressure.

Cheryl: I'm so glad the bleeding has stopped. :)

thats great news that it stopped :) yes it is my bday im 30 today! and my sons tomoz! he will be 4 xx

I know ever spent so much time checking toilet paper in my life lol...xxx

aw cheryl so happy for you xx 8 and a bit days to go!!

thanks for the birthday wishes!! xx

cheryl i hope all is well honey.

my appointment is at 10w6d. think they will find hb with doppler? if not ill get a scan. leinz so cool we have appointments same day

wiggler glad the spotting stopped

afm i have been feeling nausea all day =[

Ich: They might find the HB via doppler, might not. I've been reading and sometimes they can't detect HB via doppler until 16 weeks. However, most of the time the HB is detectable at 12 weeks. And some women can find it as early as 8 weeks.

I have a Sololine B and haven't detected it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->