Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Bump, I'm sorry about your financial situation, that's rough :hugs: I can totally understand wanting some time away.

Thanks L, I know I will have them AT LEAST once a week until the end...that's if my BP keeps behaving itself. But if it goes up I'm sure I'll have more. So I guess continuing to schedule once a week would be safe, and I can add more as needed.

ICH - I am so happy that the appointment went well and the cerclage is safely in place. :happydance: Did they tell you what you cervix was measuring before they placed it? I have my next appointment this Thursday and as it gets closer I get more and more nervous about my cervical length....

Also, I agree about the epidural. I was already really far along in labor and in a lot of pain when I finally got the epidural... so I didn't feel a thing on my back. In fact, he kept saying "ok, now hold still" and I couldn't physically hold still at all!! I am surprised he got it in there :haha: But very very grateful for it!!

Leinz - what did you do for work before you started having babies?

Seaweed - I had my appointments scheduled for every week up through 40 weeks... but then ended up having DD at 37 weeks. They automatically cancelled my appointments for me, I didn't have to deal with it. I worried about that too, so I made sure to ask at one of my earlier appointments. Hopefully yours will do the same!!!

srrhc - I didn't realize you had a journal!! YAY you are about to get a new stalker :winkwink:

Yay for a new stalker. My journal needs some love haha!

Just popped over there ---- so cute!!!!! I'm glad I am joining at the start of it. It's hard to join journals that are already pages deep and I feel like I don't know what's going on haha :dohh:

bump im sorry about your financial situation. i can totally relate. it really stinks to have to worry about money on top of everything else :hugs:

thanks sevilla =] i just asked him if my cervix was okay and he said it was a normal length so im guessing 2.5 cm or over.. i didn't ask for details for some reason lol. i have my first TVU to check the length at 16 weeks. ill also find out the gender. i kinda feel like i should get a TVU sooner.. hm. im seeing my dr next thursday. maybe he can do one. what is your cervical length?? its so nerve wracking isn't it =[ correct me if im wrong but you do not have a cerclage right?

we can afford it but only if we pay over like a year we just dont have it upfront i mean i get my student loan in a couple months and i have a job so does neil even his mum could lend us it to get away but he wont lend it or ask her or use the credit card.. ive told him i need to get away and if i dont im really gonna crack up or do summit stupid i hate feeling like this and dont wanna run away just want a time out x

thanks sevilla =] i just asked him if my cervix was okay and he said it was a normal length so im guessing 2.5 cm or over.. i didn't ask for details for some reason lol. i have my first TVU to check the length at 16 weeks. ill also find out the gender. i kinda feel like i should get a TVU sooner.. hm. im seeing my dr next thursday. maybe he can do one. what is your cervical length?? its so nerve wracking isn't it =[ correct me if im wrong but you do not have a cerclage right?

I think its good you didn't ask for more details.. if he said it was a normal length, then be happy with that!!! :happydance: I don't have a cerclage... in fact, they stopped doing weekly ultrasounds because my cervix has remained unchanged this pregnancy. Which is SO SO SO great... HOWEVER I remain skeptical. Because with DD it didn't start changing until my mid-20's (weeks) and they didn't catch it until 28 weeks. Also, I can't understand how it's possible that I had a shortened/funneling cervix with my first pregnancy, but not with this one???? It just doesn't make sense. Anyway, that's why I am so nervous for this Thursday. (I haven't had it checked since 22 weeks) I am scared that it is going to be a repeat of my last pregnancy... they notice it late in the pregnancy so I can't get a stitch and have to be on bed rest. Ugh. :nope: Besides the big fear that the baby will come too early, I now have a toddler running around at home and school (I am a teacher) starts in a few weeks... not the ideal situation for bed rest!!

Trying to stay positive though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just popped over there ---- so cute!!!!! I'm glad I am joining at the start of it. It's hard to join journals that are already pages deep and I feel like I don't know what's going on haha :dohh:

I am glad you are able to join it too! And at the beginning!

sevilla i am also glad i didn't ask the length cause im sure id be obsessing over it. which i will do if its less then 2.5 cm at 16 weeks. I think its great that your cervix has stayed normal this pregnancy. My dr told me that sometimes you can go on to have a totally normal pregnancy after having shortening the first one. it is def weird though. he says he has high hopes for me.. since i made it to 23 weeks before going into labor..h e said if my cervix was so incompetnet i would have gone much earlier (16 - 18 weeks) . i guess now i have th cerclage i am just worried about infection etc. my dr told me i dont need bed rest unless my cervix gets seriously short. i think bed rest is more used in the UK the the U.S. i was told you can get a cerclage as long as you are 4cm or less dilated?

Wiggler yay :happydance:

Ich so glad everything went well x

Seaweed not long now :cloud9:

Bump :hugs: I think you should see your doc it's not uncommon for recurrent loss ladies to suffer from post traumatic stress disorder x I don't mean to worry you x maybe you should even see about grief counselling I had 16 sessions an it really helped me x

Just noticed my own ticker... only 100 days to go... that means I am just about DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!!!! YAY :)

Sevilla: I used to work in a bakery as a cake/cookie decorator... etc. Not a bad job, but I do enjoy being a SAHM very much. I didn't plan to be, but I look forward to these baby years. I'll go back to work when #3 goes to school. Tee-hee, its going to be awhile.

Happy 100 days! It starts going fast doesn't it? Can't wait to hear about your perfect cervix! :)

Srrhc: I'll be around to check out your journal... Didn't even realize you had one until today. :)

AFM: I'm going to be booking my 4D scan. I really am spoiling myself with this pregnancy. Let me tell you! :) I'll be scheduling it for November 19. (Which is our wedding anniversary.) Another family outing to make another experience and memory of baby. It will be exciting as I'll be 31+1.

I really think this place is affordable. I'll get a 15 min ultrasound DVD, 8 pictures, CD of all images and 30 minutes of watching baby on the plasma screen again. And unlike the first scan its in 3D/4D. Cost $165 but I'll get it for $124 (You get 25% off for a return visit same pg) . You really can't beat that price. There are girls talking about 4D scans costing $300 and getting only 4 scan pictures.

That seems to be very good value leinz!! Well done finding such a bargain :thumbup:

Ich so glad it went well Hun...x

Wiggler yeh for a good scan. Xx

Leinzlove tht sounds great deal. Xx

Sevilla yeah for double figures. Xx

Srr was on ur journal cute baby bloat xxx

I had councling time before last after the 5th loss and it didn't help really my doc would think I'm nuts if I told him what's been going on :/
I text my oh last night and said I need to get away fri
Here before I crack up Nd want him to dirt summit out ASAP before I do summit stupid or bugger off alone... No reply.. Didn't even mention it today!

bump, i'm so sorry you're going through all this :hugs:

I really think it's better to call your doctor and explain what's been going on. Your hormones drop very rapidly after a DnC and can have an effect on your mental health. I think before you decide to head off on holiday or do something hasty you should really get in to see a doctor asap.

Thoughts are with you hun :hugs:

I just need to get away and relax for a bit and get away from it all then when I get back I'll be all fresh to start sorting out what to do next. I can't talk to my doc I can't open up to people like that so I know I would just clam up the I e time I did I was just told it was normal to feel like this and sent away

leinz that sounds great!! there is a place near me that does the same thing for pretty much the same price. not sure if its necessary because i am already getting so many scans.

Well looks like there is no rainbow baby for me now and my last preg was my last shot the dr who did my biopsy was gonna see me and put me on loads of meds next time but we can't afford the consultation fee ( meds are on NHS as they would be prescribed by my dr here) so that's it I give up im done!

awww bump please don't give up hope honey.. perhaps you could save up ? you don't think your hubby will put it on a credit card?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->