Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Welcome happy face we're only a few days apart...cx

Leinzlove I'm getting the results on Friday but my blood clotting results came back clear so maybe just been unlucky with the mcs...cx

Wiggler scan looks amazing I think team blue. Xx

we are looking at salou in spain x wiggler im gonna say girl lol just to be diff lol

Well we know I'm having a girl... So maybe I can post another US pic to compare. :)

My Predictions
Krippy: :pink:
Ich: :pink:
Wiggler :blue:

Bump: I'm so happy to hear that. :hugs:

S: I'm glad to hear that you passed another NST! Did you push a button and it woke the baby up? Reminds me of a chalk holder type of thing. :)

Cheryl: I'm so happy to hear that! I'm sure it was just twice unlucky! :happydance:

I think girl for Krippy as well!

L: haha yeah, I think I know what you mean about the chalk holder thing! It's been easy to get him moving because his silly foot is sticking out of my side all the time. No mystery about how he is positioned. The doctor checked his position and said, "His head is down and he's facing sideways with his feet out here...but of course you could tell that already." :haha:

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/IMG_5267rffr.jpg

Sevilla: I used to work in a bakery as a cake/cookie decorator... etc. Not a bad job, but I do enjoy being a SAHM very much. I didn't plan to be, but I look forward to these baby years. I'll go back to work when #3 goes to school. Tee-hee, its going to be awhile.

You must be very creative!!!! I envy people who can do that!!! Do you make your own cakes for DD's b-days etc?

S: Haha! Our predictions are the same. :) However, I was so wrong about me. In my defense I didn't have a scan picture to help with the guess. :) Atleast Munchkin is head down... Thats a plus. I can't wait until I can feel my belly and tell different body parts. With DD it was her butt that you could always feel. :)

Sevilla: I actually did do DD's first bday cake. However, I don't know if I'll always do my children's. I do DH's as just a sheet cake with sprinkles and writing... Cheap and easy! :) I'll put a picture here soon of DD's first birthday cake. :)

Ohhhh I love to bake too! Leinz I would live to see a picture of dd first cake!

DD's Cake

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/563870_3769001505086_513991060_n.jpg

You are hired to do my bday cake! So precious! Now did dd get icing all over face? I bet that was an even cuter sight!

Mrskg: You are guessing the oposite of me. Tee-hee! So funny. :)

Thanks Ladies! Here is DD in the cake!

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/576677_3769010145302_1811973856_n.jpg

https://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj483/leinzlove/155478_3769024105651_1017285655_n.jpg

Do you think she liked it? :)

I would say she more than liked it! How fun will it be for her I look at those photos when she is older!

Love those pictures!!! I just love it when they get messy and what better way than do it with a birthday cake!!!! :winkwink:

By the way thats awesome you can make such cool cakes!!!

That cake looks so yummy leinz! And she's definitely enjoying it :haha:

Salou is nice but very busy bump. It's change a lot in the passed few years. Have you tried Lanzarote? Is lovely there too :winkwink:

congrats on your bfp happyface!!

Only 4 days left until my scan. Can they fly please??

leinz that is adorable!! our u/s pics kinda have the same shape skull. maybe it is a girl lol! uggh the suspense!! my fiancee thinks its a girl and i think its a boy. i told him i just knew. ill sure hear it if hes right =]

cheryl glad the clotting results came back clear. i am wondering if they have ever tested progesterone on you during pregnancy?

well what a faff i have to travel to glasow to do a 1 week passport thing for my son on the 15 and it will arrive a day before we go :/ and to do that i need to go and get him another birth certificate as i losthis full one somewhere lol

in other news my hcg seems to be dropping been doing tests so i know when its gone
top one is 4 days after dnc and bottom is todays
photo (34).jpg

Hope everything works out with the passport. I remember when it got mine haha.

You hcg is dropping. That is good so you can try again soon or when you are ready.

bump im so sorry you have gone through this again honey. i hope you enjoy your vacation (spain!! i have always wanted to go) and i pray that when you are ready to try again you get a quick and forever bfp <3

srrhc - i looked at your journal! i actually miss my bloat lol! i looked pregnant for the first 12 weeks and now its gone!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->