Leinzlove's Bump Friends (14 Blue, 12 Pink, 8 Angels) 25 BORN!!

Cheryl: How did those bloods go?

Bump: Don't give up yet! :hugs:

Ich: Yay, I'm addicted to scans... Haha! I wasn't sure about the 31w scan as my Dr. gives a third trimester scan. However, why not? I can't get enough of seeing my baby! :)

Ok I've got some serious catching up to do!!!! Thanks Leinzlove for the invite!!! :thumbup:

My EDD is 19 April 2013 and I'm SO excited!!!! :happydance:

congrats!! wiggler lovely scan i see your avatar lol!!

leinz of course!! scans are the best. i have had 4 so far. i only had 3 with Sophia. i have 2 more scheduled. that makes 6. ill probably end up with 10 scan pics of the baby! it is just wonderful. i am counting down the days till we find out the gender. now watch we go and baby is not cooperating lol :dohh:

Ich: SHE is going to cooperate! :) I'm prediciting :blue: for Wiggler! How are you feeling? Are you still bleeding? Do you feel more reassured that this baby is forever? :hugs:

I'll upload all 3 piccies once kiddies are in bed, sorry I din't get round to it last night, i was wiped out :haha: x x x

Congrats, happyface!! :yipee:

Munchkin passed his weekly NST :thumbup: I think he was asleep when it started, but the doctor gave him a push and he started moving right away.
BTW the doctor said to schedule weekly appointments in advance up to 40 weeks and that I should play it by ear after that. So I have two more scheduled, 9/7 and 9/14.

Congrats happy face!

Wiggler the pic of your baby looks adorable!

Sorry they are big, I yoinked them off my FB haha.

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/486528_471887999497562_971647095_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/603568_471888036164225_15914028_n.jpg

https://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/309007_471888062830889_1799657652_n.jpg x x x

slightly happier... oh has agreed to a holiday :) if work will give him the time off.. and the dr i am gonna c has agreed to do the consultation for free :)

I'm no good at the whole gender guess thing, but guesses please ladies! :D x x x

I have a feeling its a boy too, from how ill I feel :haha: I'm happy either way :D x x x

Wiggler love your scan pics!!!!!!! :cloud9: I'll say boy as well!

Bump thats great news!!!

bump im so happy to hear this . i hope you get your time away !

wiggler im horrible at guessing these. however both our babies have very different shaped skulls so.. im guessing one of us is having a boy and the other girl lol! i get my scan in 3 weeks for the gender!

Bump that is great news. I hope he is able to get the time off work. Do you have any places in mind for where you might go?

Wiggler! So cute!!! I am going to be different from the other guesses and say girl haha! Thank you for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->