Leinzlove's The journey beyond our Bumps! (Closed Parenting Group)

S: Whaaaaat? 12 month clothes at 6 months! Wow! You wouldn't think he was so big by looking at his doll face. He's so gorgeous! :)

About 3 weeks? It was really his second month that his growth took off, he was 10 lbs even at 1 month IIRC. Yes he is a big boy :) I haven't had him weighed since his 4 month visit but I'm guessing he is 19 lbs now. it is so funny that there are toddlers his size...particularly toddler girls since girls are smaller...last week I saw a friend of mine and her 14-month-old who weighs less than he does, and she's walking! He can't even roll over :haha:

Poor boy has a cold at the moment :( thanks daycare. He's coping with it well though.

I think he is starting to learn that I'm a separate person from him. He loves playing peekaboo, and he's started crying sometimes when I leave the room. It is neat to see it clicking but I'm a little nervous about the separation anxiety phase that I know is coming soon...

That is crazy! DD weighs 21 lbs and that was at 22 months!

aww she must be so cute and little!

So Jonathan sleeps on the right side of his head, and i think its becoming flat. no matter what i do, he turns his head back to the right. im concerned

Sophie is put of newborn stuff now, she is really long and skinny lol. 0-3 is so much better length wise, but is really baggy where she is so skinny.

Lch - Dylan and Bethany had the same, when they were more mobile and active and not laying down as much it sorted itself right out.

Ich: I would voice any concerns to your pediatrian. I don't have any suggestions. My pediatrian has a 24 hour nurses line. Do you have anything like that?

:wave: x finding it hard to get time to come in here but I thought I'd join you all one more subscription won't make much difference lol x

Hope you're all doing well x things great this end love my rainbow more than words can say :cloud9:

Mrskg: Congrats! So happy things are perfect with your rainbow! And that you never gave up. I'm so proud of you... I tear up! :cloud9:

Lch, I would agree you should ask the pediatrician...they look at lots of babies' heads and they know what kind of shape is normal and what is of concern. I was worried Munchkin's was a little flat in the back but his dr said it's fine.

Wiggler, I think that's cute when their pajamas are so baggy! That rarely happens to us :haha: usually when he goes up a size the arms and legs are miles too long!

Yep so he weighs 19 lb 4 oz as of today! :thumbup: We were at the doctor to see if he had an ear infection :( he was so, so miserable last night and was tugging at his ear, but it doesn't look infected thank goodness. So they said maybe throat pain from the cold or teething. Hoping tonight will be better. Last night was one of the toughest ever and he stayed home from daycare today.

Hope everyone else is doing well!

thanks ladies, his appt is in 2 weeks, i will show it to them then. Jonathan has started refusing to sleep in the bassinet! Rock and play, bouncer, or my bed. he is now eating 5 oz every 3-4 hours.

6 weeks can be a really challenging time :hugs: hang in there! Things will probably settle down a little soon.

Hiya ladies! How is everyone?

I can't believe how fast these babies are growing, it's crazy looking at the tickers :)

Sophie is doing well, she is 8lb 9oz now, and had her tongue tie snipped today, she was so brave, she hardly made a peep and then had a good feed. The bottom of her tongue looks slightly sore now but she doesn't seem bothered by it.

I'm so glad Sophie doesn't seem bothered by it! She is beautiful! All these babies are growing like weeds. :)

Just checking in!! Can't believe all these babies are growing so fast :) weren't we all just getting our bfps? ;)

No kidding!

Munchkin is working on scooting on his butt! :shock: I can't believe it. I thought for sure we had months to go before he was mobile. He hasn't got it down yet -- he hasn't figured out how to move his feet out of the way, and I don't think he quite understands that he can use it as a way of moving around. But he moves a foot or two now over several minutes every time we set him down, so it's a matter of time. I am totally convinced that he's going to be one of those babies who skips crawling! If he can find another way of moving around, he'll have no reason to, and he still can't stand being on his tummy!

How are all the other babies and mamas doing? :hugs:

Wow! Go Munchkin! Better make sure your house is childproof. :) Won't take him long at all if he is trying! :)

Zoela doesn't mind tummy time. But she doesn't work hard at it. She'll just lay her head down and look at you. :haha:

All is well here. Chloe is into everything... And Zoela is a very very happy baby! :)

Yay munchkin! How exciting !! Jonathan likes tummy time for a few mins.. then he gets mad ! Lol. 2 month appt today..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->