Leo’s Christmas Journal/lists

No probs honey, if you need anything in future drop me a message I'm happy to help a fellow Xmas crazy out

<3

No probs honey, if you need anything in future drop me a message I'm happy to help a fellow Xmas crazy out

<3

Thankyou! :xmas23:

I’m waiting on the Sainsbury’s sale next I wonder if they have a lot of the same stuff argos did? Also one of the girls at work said b&m are having 2 for £16 instead of 2 for £20 so I might have a pop there after work on Friday see if there’s anything worth getting.

I have never actually been to one of the sainsbury toy sales. Our nearest one is about 20 mins away. May pop in when it's on though

<3

I have never actually been to one of the sainsbury toy sales. Our nearest one is about 20 mins away. May pop in when it's on though

<3
I didn’t go last year but have been for the past few years before that. It can be hit or miss they don’t have half price on everything the branded stuff is usually 1/3 off. There will usually be a post before the event saying what stuff will be included.

Updated with what I have so far.
I’m almost done for main presents which is crazy I’m never this organised. I’ll probably have a look in the Sainsbury’s sale but not sure I’ll be on the lookout for much really. Wondering if they might have any scooters in though.

You're doing great :)
They arnt getting too much this year but I think they will love everything they get.
I said £100 budget but I think I’m over that probably going to end up around £130-£150 so not too bad.

Not updated in a little bit. Updated the lists. Im almost done! Just need a football kit for Morgan and a microwave hottie thing for Harvey but b&m only had one design and I wanted him a different one so need to look about.
I need to get them pjs and slippers but decided they can pick each other out some and give them to each other.
I feel like Morgan has a couple more items but some of his bits are much smaller/cheaper than harveys stuff was even harveys ‘main’ present was £15 more than Morgan’s. I will get them both out and see if I need to add more to make it more even.
In the past I’ve always got them pretty much the same amount as they usually end up getting similar things but this year I don’t think they have much that I can directly compare with each other.

That's great you're almost done. You have done really well :)

That's great you're almost done. You have done really well :)
Can start on family members next but the kids are the main bit out of the way. Still need stocking fillers and bits for Xmas eve box but the main bulk of presents is done. Now to stay away from sales haha!

I’m really loving amazon at the moment! All of my orders seem to come in early and I got an email today to say I’m getting a refund of 4 odd because the item I pre ordered had went cheaper at some point! Can’t grumble with that!

So I did say I was done but now I’m deffo done main presents wise.

Still need some stocking fillers.

Am pretty much sorted for Xmas eve box just need sweets and popcorn which i’ll get nearer the time and pjs which I’ll hopefully be getting at the weekend as popping to primark.
Also almost done for December first bits just need them a bauble each but my Poundland is rubbish especially for being a new one so will have a look when I pop to Newcastle at the weekend.

Family I’ve not got a single thing for!

Sounds like you're doing really well. Hopefully you will find things for family soon :)

Sounds like you're doing really well. Hopefully you will find things for family soon :)
I think the issue is just lack of ideas.
I have to buy for
Mam
Nana (doesn’t live close by she’s up next week so will have to get something this weekend. May suggest going out for afternoon tea or something rather than a present as never know what she likes as we see her once or twice a year)
Sister 1 (older than me, probably just a little token gift)
Sister 2 (younger than me used to give them money but she’s 19 now so probably just a bottle of something or a gift set)
Sister 3 (youngest, again used to give money but she works probably earns more than me so again will just be a gift set of sorts)
Best friend, (used to live close now doesn’t so needs to be able to post. Think I might get something personalised made)
Best friends little girl (will probably just sent money)
Niece, nephew, nephew. Probably just a selection box and a tshirt or similar as we try not to spend too much.
Great aunt and uncle (are always good to us at Xmas so I like to get them something)
H’s dad, nana and grandad.

I always find it hard knowing what to buy for family too. Some are really difficult to buy for!

Just pulled out all the stocking bits. Pretty much done for those now. Just need socks each, sweets and a couple more things for Harvey.
December 1st bits are pretty much done just need chocolate advent calendars
Xmas eve box just need pjs and snacks/sweets
Feel like I’m finally nearly done for the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->