Lesbian couples TTC

I just cleaned the ever-loving Poo out of my kitchen. I may not be able to control when and if AF will come but I can sure control the stains that are no longer on my countertops. LOL!!! Last month I got all of the spots out of the carpet. TTC is really good for my home's general appearance. LMAO!!!
Tell me about it!! I just finished "Bamming" my shower, basins, and around the tiles near the shower. Looks great now!! Haha! :haha:

I guess at least we are being productive right? I have the dishwasher, washing machine and dryer running. Even while I am whimpering about the 2ww, I am getting things done! Congrats on bamming the shower. That sounds a little to interactive for me now. I have officially spent the energy I had to spare on being a domestic goddess.

Nah, not at all! I just spray it, leave it, then wipe away!! lol! It's that easy! I must admit though, I couldn't be bothered hanging the washing, so it's in the dryer..... oh well, at least it's done!!! Right?! Whatever. haha.

Now I have to sort out dinner, pick up the kids, do their homework with them, get them showered, fed, then to bed. Then, after all that, I sit down and relax.... and think about the 2ww again! arrrgghhh... lol!

Well, It is now time to catch some zzzzs so I can get up and obsess about my temp all day again tomorrow. :D I hope you have a lovely evening with the family!

Hi girls! Sorry about being absent the last few days. I'm bound and determined not to be as obsessed this month or spend as much time online re: ttc. I drove myself too flippin' crazy last cycle ... thinking about it/researching/symptom spotting ... all day every day that when I got the BFN, I was a wreck. Can't do that to myself again!

However.... (lol) ... it looks like my day will be spent on cryobank websites....

Well, it looks like we're back to the drawing board. We had chosen a new sperm donor for this cycle based on traits and heritage that DP so desperately wants our donor to have, but his sc numbers were really low... as in, under 10million. Called our doc and he expressed that he is ADAMANTLY OPPOSED to us using this donor. I asked him about doing 2 inseminations this month or about combining 2 samples to double the number/chances and he said he will "do whatever we want" but he is still adamantly opposed to this donor. He said he would rather see us not inseminate this month versus using sub-par sperm. Unfortunately, I think he is right. It is sad, cause this guy was perfect for us... and with DPs strict requirements re: donors heritage, our options are very few and far between. This guys GOOD samples are soldout, and there are no more coming.

Nurse asked why we had decided to change donors... I explained that in addition to financial concerns, DP has a "Three strikes and you're out" mentality re: donor sperm. Nurse said that's not a terribly bad idea.

Soooo... now we are on the hunt again for a new donor... but we have to have one picked, purchased and shipped by tomorrow afternoon... and unfortunately, it looks like we may have to go with California Cryobank... they are a great bank from what I hear, but it is unfortunate because they are SO DANG EXPENSIVE!! Instead of going $300 cheaper with the sub-par guy, we are now going to have to go $200 higher!! :cry: I dunno if we can swing it ... :shrug: DP is going to crunch some numbers tonight to see what we can do.

I woner if I have anything of value I can pawn :haha: :blush: :haha:

REALLY hoping to not have to cancel this month since I'm already taking the Clomid.

Wow Jackpot. Sorr about the disappointment of the low count. These decisions are already hard enougfh to make but when you add in expense, time limits, AND wanting a specific heratige etc.....wow. I hope you reall hit the jackpot and find some super spermy that has you smiling and waiting for your bump to arrive in just a few weeks. Best of luck to you!

*sigh*

Found three donors at California and all three of them could be great.

My first choice said "Call for availability" - so I did - his last vials are being shipped out today (and he really would have been absolutely perfect for us).

Second and third choices ONLY have IUI avail... my doc wants ICI only because they do their OWN wash. If it is washed twice, it reduces the motility significantly.

Dang! Dang! DANG!

Ohhh i **hate** this! The pressure of having to have all of this decided and ordered by tomorrow is making it so much harder!

Aaaaand now I find out that the donor we HAVE been using has NO vials left.

FAaaaaabulous. Remember what I said about not giving up? Hmm. May have to rethink that one.

*sigh*

One of those days....

Good thing I believe that tomorrow will always be better!!

Aaaaand now I find out that the donor we HAVE been using has NO vials left.

FAaaaaabulous. Remember what I said about not giving up? Hmm. May have to rethink that one.

*sigh*

One of those days....

Good thing I believe that tomorrow will always be better!!

:hugs: Breathe Jackpot. I know this is stressful and the clock is ticking but try to stay as relaxed about it as you can. I wish I had some magic words of wisdom for you but I don't. I'm here if you need someone to talk it out with or to just let loose. This has got to feel like a ton of pressure for both of you. Best of luck!

Laura: Good luck with the soy darlin!:thumbup:

HittheJackpot - you poor thing! It sucks being under so much pressure! We did that too, with the whole cryobank thing and shipping from America and which clinic will do it, etc. Headache!!!!! Until we went with a known donor instead... waaaay easier (and cheaper) lol. Why does your doc insist on washing it? Seems to me that it's just a money-making venture, when the sample is already washed.... ? Well, I hope you get your perfect donor and the samples sent in time! It will all work out the way it is supposed to, don't worry! :) :hug:

Well here we are....More confused than yesterday and dispite another negative HPT I am still not quite sure what to think. So my chart isn't quite as pretty. There was a bit of a drop but last night was rather restless for both of us. I don't think there was a solid 3 hr block of sleep anywhere in there. Plus there is a new random symptom that started this afternoon that I didn't even think was pregnancy related until my sister went all google happy and let me know that it was. Now I am just baffled.
:wave: Hi Sunflowerbub. How's your wait going?

Welcome Mogurl10!

Well here we are....More confused than yesterday and dispite another negative HPT I am still not quite sure what to think. So my chart isn't quite as pretty. There was a bit of a drop but last night was rather restless for both of us. I don't think there was a solid 3 hr block of sleep anywhere in there. Plus there is a new random symptom that started this afternoon that I didn't even think was pregnancy related until my sister went all google happy and let me know that it was. Now I am just baffled.
:wave: Hi Sunflowerbub. How's your wait going?

Hey, LeahMSta! My wait sucks. I hate waiting. I was extraordinarily tired today and I'm really crampy now. The good news is that my chart seems to be looking triphasic!!! Gotta love pretty charts!!! Your chart is still awesome. If it rises tomorrow, it will look super awesome!! FXd!! I just want to pee on everything! Damnit, it's too easy to access those damned tests. The shops don't care about us addicts at all!!!!!! :wacko: What's this new symptom you speak of? huh? tell me. Hm?

Well...SS update: I didn't even know this was a symptom until my sister googled it for us. LOL! My partner (she is the one carrying in case you didn't know) told me that she feels really full low in her tummy. Like if she had to poop but without the pressure in...well...you know.

Well...SS update: I didn't even know this was a symptom until my sister googled it for us. LOL! My partner (she is the one carrying in case you didn't know) told me that she feels really full low in her tummy. Like if she had to poop but without the pressure in...well...you know.

Your chart looks really good. 4 more days and youll know for sure. The rule of thumb is 18 days of high temps after ovulation is almost always pregnancy

Your chart looks really good. 4 more days and youll know for sure. The rule of thumb is 18 days of high temps after ovulation is almost always pregnancy

Keeping fingers majorly crossed!!!

CD6 for me today, first test this morning with the CBFM! Yay :)

Sounds like a lot of frustration! Hope it all gets sorted hitthejackpot!
LeahMsta your chart still looks so pretty!

Got my ovulation tests today. Also got some apple, cinnamon and raisin tea (salivating at the thought!) which I will be drinking with honey each day :) Actually looking forward to that.

Stocked up on my pregnacare, omega 3, evening primrose oil and b50 complex. Last dose of soy is tomorrow night. All I need is for my body to behave now and bring me an the rest of you lovely ladies a BFP! xx

Sounds like a lot of frustration! Hope it all gets sorted hitthejackpot!
LeahMsta your chart still looks so pretty!

Got my ovulation tests today. Also got some apple, cinnamon and raisin tea (salivating at the thought!) which I will be drinking with honey each day :) Actually looking forward to that.

Stocked up on my pregnacare, omega 3, evening primrose oil and b50 complex. Last dose of soy is tomorrow night. All I need is for my body to behave now and bring me an the rest of you lovely ladies a BFP! xx

Laura - I just read our blog and it had me in tears!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->