Lesbian couples TTC

ahhh sorry hun! lol
which bit?!

there are some funnies in there too

Your letters :) I've read bits of it before, it's fun :) really good way to document your journey!

LeahMSta. Did you get a positive yet? Your chart looks really good. My fingers are crossed

Still no positive yet but I remain optimistic. Today the Missus almost barfed when she opened pesto sauce that she uses every day and she is a hot emotional train wreck. HAhaha!!! I am hoping that the dip was just implantation and we're a few days behind schedule on the hormone production because none of AF usual ugliness is anywhere to be seen and that should have happened this morning. Thanks for asking. How are things going for y'all?

Personally, I think the bean may be in on the joke and be waiting til my birthday Saturday to make a grand appearance in the form of a second line. :winkwink:

I had the timing all off for our Iui last weekend so we are out for June. We are gonna skip July and do a double IUI in August. Hope to be pregnant by Labor Day...

I had the timing all off for our Iui last weekend so we are out for June. We are gonna skip July and do a double IUI in August. Hope to be pregnant by Labor Day...

We thought about taking July off too. We may be forced to if something doesn't happen soon. We leave for vacation in 18 days and I cant take our donor in my suitcase. We're planning on trying SMEP next month and I guess one way or another there should be a few swimmers up there waiting. But still. I would prefer to have the stick smile while we're at home so we don't have to lug pee sticks with us to know when we missed it. LOL!

Oh hun, I'm so sorry. Big hugs for you both xxxxxx

Thanks! We were pretty shocked and devastated, and I felt a bit like my body betrayed me by showing me all of those signs (and faint lines!) but I think it was a chemical pg. I had a triphasic chart on 9dpo and on 12 dpo I had an evening of extreme cramping and backache, needing heat packs. So, then on 13 dpo, the blood test showed <2 Bhcg. What do you think?

Anyway, after feeling sad and responsible for the family's disappointment, I am finding myself feeling strangely optimistic about the coming cycle. I will do things differently though, and not let anyone know of any faint lines or symptoms, until that blood test comes back positive. I will try to keep myself busy over the 2ww because that was torturous! haha!

Onward and upward, right!?! I really appreciate all of the support here on B&B and look forward to another cycle of getting to know all of you on here! :hugs:

:hugs: Sorry SunflowerBub. I know how hopeful you were. I'm glad to hear that you are still optimistic for next month. Don't be discouraged. You'll get that eggy!
Thank you for your support, LeahMSta! I KNOW I will get that eggy soon enough! Just need a strategy for waiting out the 2ww next time... frickin torture! lol! Your chart is looking better and better and better every day!!!! GEEZ!!!! The best chart I have seen! Just need the last few temps to be in GREEN! haha! :winkwink:

Thanks! THe chart is spiffy but I agree with you on the green point though. I like to believe the little bean is waiting to show it's second line until my birthday as a gift. LOL! It's a lovely thought at least right?

Awww Sunflower you poor love xxxxx

Do not feel responsible for disappointment - its not your fault at all! Are you telling people you're trying?

Awww Sunflower you poor love xxxxx

Do not feel responsible for disappointment - its not your fault at all! Are you telling people you're trying?
Aw, thanks HopefulPony. We have only told a few select people. I think I will handle things a bit differently next month though. I will be more private with the testing (except on here!!) and SS. I feel bad for DP because she was so excited, but guarded as well. It's her first baby, and she basically trusted me and my "expertise" in the area and in my body. And I was so sure I was pg. This was my 5th pregnancy (I had a m/c before, and have 3 kids at home) so I knew what it felt like. That is why I think it was a chemical perhaps. I hope it doesn't delay my new cycle too much though. We are both keen to try again next month and see how we go. The problem is that our donor is in a different state and it means I will have to fly there alone, so not as special as the first time when DP did the insem herself. We even did a diy-iui with a catheter and speculum and everything! Not doing that by myself this time. Will be a simple syringe and all alone. :( She was chuffed that she might have "knocked me up" as she eloquently put it! haha! Being a lesbian (and thus sperm-deficient) has it's downfalls sometimes! :blush:

Anyway, I just want AF to come and start afresh. Hopefully I wake up to it tomorrow. Weird actually WANTING af. LOL!

It would be a friggin AWESOME birthday present!!!!!!!!

It's what I've been dreaming of since the insem. My birthday bean. :baby: A soon as I knew where this cycle fell I thought this should be the one. I'll gladly take my BFP whenever it comes. If it doesn't happen this cycle, I'm ready for the next :)

LeahMSta, that's the right attitude! Would be nice on your birthday though... lol. I'm ready for the next too! I just bought 50 hpts online for under $10!! They are good ones too. I already have heaps of OPKs left over. So... BRING IT ON!!!! :D

We always make next month's plans on the first week of the wait. We talked with our donor and he has agreed to the SMEP but If we don't get AF soon we may miss our window because we are traveling on the first week of July. I guess at least with SMEP we should have a swimmer or 2 waiting when that egg pos out. That's the idea at least. So this month was soft cups and preseed. Next month is that, full on charting (we just started) and SMEP. I'm formulating a plan. Hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->