Lesbian couples TTC

Welcome back LeahMsta! So glad you had fun on your holiday! And I know what you mean about loving being home again! We are like that too! I love my own bed and getting my house in order, not to say I wouldn't TOTALLY KILL for a holiday right now though!!!! LOL! Such good timing that you got a positive opk when you came home, and inseminated. Woohoo! I hope our tww goes fast!!

Hopefulpony, IKWYM, those tests are mighty tempting. How many DPO are you now? I might start testing (ahem... like I haven't already!?! lol!) around 7dpo because that is the day we go to the Melissa Etheridge concert! YEEHAW!

Laura, how are you doing? Pos pg test yet!?!? ;)

ASF, got my crosshairs, and am 4dpo. Yay! Just a bit of indigestion and fatigue. Had lower right backache and cramping last night though. Ah... just gotta wait it out a bit longer! Not going as slow as last month though, but it usually drags in the last week I suppose. Have a great day ladies!! :D

Bfn for me again at 14dpo. Af was due at 10dpo. What's going on?!?

You might get your BFP later on Laura, some people don't get it til like 18dpo!

SunflowerBub - I'm 7dpo, tested using ICs last night and this morning just for fun :) negative both times, as expected! Satisfied my urge to POAS though :)

anyone using sperm donor from prideangel.com ?

We got another insemination today. This is strangely freeing for me. I guess I should be more appreciative of our buddy that's our donor. He's realy being a champ about this and having the opportunity to try more often and his willingness to try different ways and schedules is awesome. I hope so much that this is our month. As I am sure we all do. LOL!! How's everyone else out there? It's been a bit quiet here.

Hey girls!!

I need some advice!! Today, when I went to the toilet, I noticed a HUGE glob (TMI ALERT!!!) of yellowy/clear mucus that could stretch about a foot! It looked a bit like a big glob of snot (sorry :blush:). I'm so incredibly sorry about the graphic info, but I was worried and need some advice! I wondered if I had dislodged something in there, but I suppose a mucus plug hasn't fully formed yet anyway? When I check again, straight after, there was a lot of lotion-like white CM, which is odd for me to have that much. What do you think?

So, 5dpo today and I have these symptoms: the above cm issue, some slight nausea, feeling like I am going to pull my groin muscles if I step up too fast, heaps of indigestion/chunks in throat (only get this when pregnant!), some mild heartburn, emotional ++, vivid dreams, last two nights I was feeling really hot in bed (and it's very very cold here right now!) and lastly, I'm now sick with a cold/cough. Last night I didn't get any sleep at all, and felt so cold at the start, and then a few hours later, I wanted to strip off (in the middle of winter!!).

Do you think the cm is a good sign? I have never gotten that ever, and my cycles are regular and I have already O'd for sure, never ever getting fertile CM post-O. There is a chance I could be 6dpo today, also. And I did a test this morning for shits and giggles, with two different brands, and there was a faint line (I mean, a total squinter!) which I guess would probably be an evap this early, right?

Laura, keep hope... you could be one of those ladies who's hcg doesn't increase very fast. I know the limbo is friggin annoying! I had that last month, but it turned out to be a chemical for me.... but there are plenty of women who just don't test positive until a while (and sometimes a long while) afterwards! I still have my fingers crossed for you!! :) :hug:

LeahMsta, that is fantastic that you have such great access to your donor, and he is so willing to accommodate! :)

Sunflower I have the same CM!

No advice... But just wanted to share that I have similar.

Still no bleeding

Laura, I think it's a good sign! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was really shocked when I saw it! I have never had that after O. FXd for us!!! :)

Fx indeed. Is really unusual for me too. I usually dry up pre af

anyone using sperm donor from prideangel.com ?

does anyone even use this site? I would have one request :blush:

and good luck to all with yours TTC!

I'm bisexual

:nope: I've glanced at it once or twice but I've not used it. Sorry I cant be of more help.

Ok ladies I am in a pickle. LH suge was about 4 days ago. FF still hasn't given me my crosshairs but DPs temp pattern has changed and is on a slow and steady rise. CHeck out my chart and tell me what you think. Should we keep inseminating or just settle into the wait? We have one more insem scheduled for today but I can't decide if we should keep going just in case? :shrug:

I have the cm too :) hopefully its a good sign!!!

Leahmsta have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor? It was amazing at helping us pinpoint ovulation peak, might be worth a try?

Leahmsta have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor? It was amazing at helping us pinpoint ovulation peak, might be worth a try?

:thumbup: I do believe that is on the "to do" for if it doesn't stick this cycle. I try one "new" thing each cycle. Just looking for the winning lotto combo. :haha:

Bored now. Af or bfp please. Thanks

Could someone look at my chart? Do you think i def ov'd on day 14? I think so as my temps are def higher after that

:thumbup: I do believe that is on the "to do" for if it doesn't stick this cycle. I try one "new" thing each cycle. Just looking for the winning lotto combo. :haha:

That's a good idea! I'd totally recommend it! Was such a shock the morning we got a peak reading as had shot straight from low to peak overnight!

Plus it's something else for my darling DP to have to pee on. She asks if I need any from her all the time before she goes. It is part sad but part hilarious!

Yup we have cheap pregnancy tests just to pee on something! Totally know its too early but it keeps us occupied haha!

Leah - I never got crosshairs either... Check DP's cervix as if it's low and hard it might not let any more swimmers in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->