Lesbian couples TTC

Laura - your chart does point to day 16 :) can't say for definite though as I'm a bit of a novice :)

Either way I'm late :-(

I think possibles are 14, 16 and 18... But even if it was any of those I'm late

Kinda going batty today. I am a baby shopping fiend. DP wont let me buy things til second tri so I have wish lists coming out of my wazoo! I find what I like ttl it up and add it to the savings acct "needed" list and as god as my witness day 1 of week 12, IT'S ON!!!! LOL!

Af showed her head yesterday so I've officially stepped into my first ttc journey. Hooray!

Leah - that's hilarious! between the peeing and baby shopping list I'm sure some urge is being sufficed lol

Laura - FX big time for you!

Well... Still no Af despite the super low temp this morning

OMG Leah totally know what u mean! Allowing myself to buy some small bits now or I might explode but when we get BFP me and baby shops are going to get acquainted!!!!

Af showed her head yesterday so I've officially stepped into my first ttc journey. Hooray!

Leah - that's hilarious! between the peeing and baby shopping list I'm sure some urge is being sufficed lol

Laura - FX big time for you!

Thanks! I find it all a good chuckle as well. Gotta laugh to keep from going mad in this wait. :coffee:

LesbianMystiq - welcome to the journey! :)

Leah - I looooove buying baby stuff :) we have a drawer full of yellow, white and cream goodness :)

Leah, not sure about ur chart... what happened last month with the opks and o date so far away from it? Going by temps and opk, I would say your dp has O'd, but I guess it woldn't hurt to do one last insem for insurance purposes? And LOL@ baby stuff! We have been buying stuff too! haha!

Laura, not sure about your chart. I guess it looks like you have most likely O'd, but you know a lot of women get bfps much later on. Check out FF under the chart gallery and make sure you narrow it down to pregnancy charts with 'neg hpt before pos hpt' as well as 'late hpt'. There are plenty! Good luck!! I still have my fingers crossed for you two! :)

HopefulPony, can you post a link to your chart!? It seems we have a bit in common with symptoms, and I would love to look at your temps too! :)

Well, did another test this morning, and very very faint "line" on it again, same as yesterday. Not getting my hopes up at this point, but my symptoms certainly make me think I might be!! hehe. Got more white CM than usual (with some ewcm in it) like yesterday, some slight nausea (but really not much at all), indigestion/chunks, GASSY!, really vivid dreams, restless sleeps, sick with a cold/cough, some lower backache today, with some sharpish type cramping on right side.

Leah, not sure about ur chart... what happened last month with the opks and o date so far away from it? Going by temps and opk, I would say your dp has O'd, but I guess it woldn't hurt to do one last insem for insurance purposes? And LOL@ baby stuff! We have been buying stuff too! haha!

Laura, not sure about your chart. I guess it looks like you have most likely O'd, but you know a lot of women get bfps much later on. Check out FF under the chart gallery and make sure you narrow it down to pregnancy charts with 'neg hpt before pos hpt' as well as 'late hpt'. There are plenty! Good luck!! I still have my fingers crossed for you two! :)

HopefulPony, can you post a link to your chart!? It seems we have a bit in common with symptoms, and I would love to look at your temps too! :)

Well, did another test this morning, and very very faint "line" on it again, same as yesterday. Not getting my hopes up at this point, but my symptoms certainly make me think I might be!! hehe. Got more white CM than usual (with some ewcm in it) like yesterday, some slight nausea (but really not much at all), indigestion/chunks, GASSY!, really vivid dreams, restless sleeps, sick with a cold/cough, some lower backache today, with some sharpish type cramping on right side.

Have my fingers crossed for you! Sounds promising!

Oh wow congrats, hoping it works out for you!
HP's temperature has dropped for the last 2 days but still quite high, 9DPO today and BFN :(

KelleynJen - her chart ....

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c37ef//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oh I hope so!

The realist in me knows it's more likely not to than be BFP but I just can't stop hoping! It would just be so wonderful!!

How are you doing 5DPO?

Well... Temp dropped below coverline yesterday so thought AF was coming for sure.

No sign... And temp is now on coverline.

*confused*

Anyone wanna take a stab at our chart? I can't figure out if we ovulated or not. It's making me crazy. I think we are going to call it good on the inseminations but I can't figure DPO to save my life. I want my darn crosshairs. between travel and my stint in the hospital, this month's chart is a mess.

Oh I hope so!

The realist in me knows it's more likely not to than be BFP but I just can't stop hoping! It would just be so wonderful!!

How are you doing 5DPO?

Every month I say I am not going to get my hopes up and every month I do. I have my plate super full with work and home and health issues but all I can do is daydream about the possibility. I cantch myself just gazing at my DP and wondering how much deeper our love can be. I know it will only deepen when she is growing our baby. I can't help wanting to know sooner rather than later. I think that what ifs are the best part of it all. feeling like you may be moments away from your happily ever after. :flower:

Leah, I reckon based on your pos opks, probably CD16/17? That's the best I can manage with those crazy arse temps! haha! I think you will be okay with the insems you did! FXd you get a bfp this cycle!! :)

Laura, is it possible you had an annovulatory cycle? The temps seem a little erratic to me... but it's a great sign that it went back up today!! Did you ever get a pos opk? Although, sometimes you can, and it just never ruptures out of the follicle. I would suggest that as soon as you next get some fertile cm, check with an opk, just to be sure, in case you didn't ovulate last cycle and one might sneek up on you. Otherwise, I don't know what else to suggest except that it's slow rising HCG. hugs to you... I know how hard it is to be in limbo land... it was me last month!! :hug:

Mummypony, that chart looks great! I think your partner has a great chance! FXd for you two! :D

KelleyNJen, thanks for your words of encouragement!!! I hope it's it for us this cycle, because it will be hard to access our donor next month. FXd!

ASF, the BIGGEST SYMPTOM EVER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made hot chocolate chip muffins and when I went to eat one with the kids, my stomach turned and I couldn't face it. Can you even believe it?!?!?! HAHAHA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->