Lesbian couples TTC

Just wanted to say good luck to all here. My husband has donated to 2 lesbian couples so far (2 beautiful baby boys!) and will likely do so again. He has perfect swimmers so may as well use them to help some loving ladies have a baby! If only my body would do it's thing!

Love to all xx

Welcome Please Louise... you and your husband sound like absolute stars - really hope it works out for you xxx

just popping in to see how everyone is doing. It's awfully quiet around here. JUST WAITING......

just popping in to see how everyone is doing. It's awfully quiet around here. JUST WAITING......

Isnt the wait the longest 2 weeks of the month?!?!? I go beteen day dreamy and climbing the walls. LOL!

Not much happening here. DP is on CD3 so we are enjoying our "off time" from TTC. 5 days and counting til we start SMEP. I am about to do a supply check for the moth and make sure we are well stocked on OPKs, preseed, and softcups as we will be doing quite a bit of insems this month. Trying to decide if we should try the cough syrup trick this month or not. I think not. DP hasn't voted yet. LOL! I am quite excited to put this plan into action and hope that we can be the next testimony of success. This will be our 4th cycle so we know it is still early in the game but it's still good to have hope! :thumbup:

How is the wait treating you PhotoGirlKC?

Hey Leah! Our 4th cycle was the lucky one! Hopefully it will be for you too!

Isnt the wait the longest 2 weeks of the month?!?!? I go beteen day dreamy and climbing the walls. LOL!

Waiting is weird. That really is the best way for me to put it I think. I truly have no idea what I should be feeling here. I'm not trying to play the false symptom game, I logically know it is too early. It is hard for me though since it is my first time ever trying. My body has felt weird/different this month after inseminating than it ever has after just ovulating. It is either all in my head, or I am just so in tune with everything, that I'm feeling things I normally just don't pay attention to. Who knows. Has anyone else felt this way?

Waiting is weird. That really is the best way for me to put it I think. I truly have no idea what I should be feeling here. I'm not trying to play the false symptom game, I logically know it is too early. It is hard for me though since it is my first time ever trying. My body has felt weird/different this month after inseminating than it ever has after just ovulating. It is either all in my head, or I am just so in tune with everything, that I'm feeling things I normally just don't pay attention to. Who knows. Has anyone else felt this way?

:thumbup: totally normal. DP told me that she was so hyper tuned in that our first couple cycles she noticed things that she never had but now realizes are totally normal, every month things. You are focused and thoughtfull and it's not crazed symtom spotting. I promise.

Popping in after 16 mths TTC and finally getting a :bfp: read my very long and tedious story in my TTC journal.

Wishing everyone here a quick :bfp: and you must remain positive. Believe that it can happen and it will!!!!

Just checking in...haven't posted in a few days. Still in my 2ww, I'm 6dpo and going crazy with symptom spotting! For those who've gotten BFP, did you have any symptoms at 6dpo?

Congratulations ebelle!!!! I bid you a H&H 9 months!

i had symptoms at 6 dpo. some cramping plus breasts started getting bigger. at 12 dpo today, i am 1cup bigger and beta hcg came bavk at 53.7

DW did not really have any symptoms at 6 DPO. A little crampy and bloated but we did IUI and that is pretty normal. Didn't get the "please admire the boobs from afar" breast tenderness until about 18 DPO. Good luck with your wait and much baby dust to you!

Lol "please admire boobs from afar" wife's boobs have grown a lot but are so sore so there is much distance admiration here lol!

congrats on new pregnancies! Happy&Health 9 months!

I'm looking for donor and it's pretty hard to find genuine donor who can donate by AI not NI :/

For those of you who have your bfp I have started a new thread
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...1108903-pregnant-after-home-insemination.html
Just to talk about anything and everything and for those of you still trying I can't wait to see you join on there too soon.
I have my fingers crossed for you all.
Baby dust xxx

Hello All! Still just waiting around.....

LesbianMystiq - how's it going? Is this tww driving you totally nuts too? When are you going to test?

Hello All! Still just waiting around.....

LesbianMystiq - how's it going? Is this tww driving you totally nuts too? When are you going to test?

You have NO FREAKIN idea!!!!! lol...well maybe you do :winkwink:

I've been trying to remain calm and not be a debbie downer as I have no real symptoms. I feel like I'm already out for this month. And I know it's too soon but I want a sign dammit! I plan on going to the dollar store after work and buying a few cheapies to suffice my poas addiction :haha:

How about you? When are you going to test?

I don't know. I can't decide! I keep thinking about it, but then keep talking myself out of it.

We are going on vacation on the 1st which is when AF is supposed to show. I don't know if I should just wait or test before hand. It would be so cool to tell my DW on vacation if it happened to be positive. I can't logically believe that it would be though, seeing as how this is our 1st month trying.

UGH!!!

I don't know. I can't decide! I keep thinking about it, but then keep talking myself out of it.

We are going on vacation on the 1st which is when AF is supposed to show. I don't know if I should just wait or test before hand. It would be so cool to tell my DW on vacation if it happened to be positive. I can't logically believe that it would be though, seeing as how this is our 1st month trying.

UGH!!!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I don't have any one specific person to tell but it would be awesome to have GREAT news like that. I don't logically believe either as it is my 1st month trying too, so I have full expectations to see AF on the 1st.

I think you should give it a go on Saturday or Sunday. There's still a chance for you to be preggo, the test might not detect it then so you'll have more fun days of poas lol.

hey you found your donors on sperm bank or on sites like free sperm donor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->