Lesbian couples TTC

Awww...LM, I am so sorry to hear that AF showed. I hope you have a swift and full recovery for your surgery. Hugs!

Thanks JandK! I am sending you loads of baby dust for lucky insem #4! We are hoping that the changes we've made this cycle will get it done but are trying to be cautiously hopeful. We are very lucky to have a donor willing to do SMEP with us. We are sticking to the schedule and tomorrow will be our 4th insem this cycle. FX!!!

Thanks for all the kind words ladies, I really do appreciate it. I'm kind of down about it but I gotta keep moving forward, right? My surgery is set for the 14th of September.

So excited!!! TSH results are in and everything is back in order. We have a picture perfect Thyroid result and now we can go into full on hopeful mode. Come on SMEP!!!! FX that this cycle brings us the much desired BFP!

So excited!!! TSH results are in and everything is back in order. We have a picture perfect Thyroid result and now we can go into full on hopeful mode. Come on SMEP!!!! FX that this cycle brings us the much desired BFP!
Congrats on the news!

Go Leah Go! Got my fingers, toes, everything crossed for you this month!

That's great news Leah!!!

I'm sorry LM, don't give up hope xxx

Wife is still really sick but managed to keep some food and drink down so we're taking it day by day at the moment

Hello all, its been a while since my wife and I have been in the forum, because we took a couple of months off after our last devastating BFN. We decided to start trying again and today we completed insem number two for this cycle! Another positive is that we finally got out smiley face for the positive OPK on our second test for the day which happened at 7:30pm. I am so excited that we were able to complete two insems already so i hope that we can catch that eggy this month! We are going to do one more insem tomorrow and that will complete it for this month. Then comes the dreaded 2ww :( Ill probably become post crazy during that time because I already know I will need to seriously vent on how I am feeling. Baby dust to all. FX'd for everyone. Hopefully we can all get that BFP!

Hello all, its been a while since my wife and I have been in the forum, because we took a couple of months off after our last devastating BFN. We decided to start trying again and today we completed insem number two for this cycle! Another positive is that we finally got out smiley face for the positive OPK on our second test for the day which happened at 7:30pm. I am so excited that we were able to complete two insems already so i hope that we can catch that eggy this month! We are going to do one more insem tomorrow and that will complete it for this month. Then comes the dreaded 2ww :( Ill probably become post crazy during that time because I already know I will need to seriously vent on how I am feeling. Baby dust to all. FX'd for everyone. Hopefully we can all get that BFP!

Good luck!!!!!

Hi LesCoupleTTC! FX for you! I hope that this cycle brings you the BFP we are all dreaming of. We should get our smiley any minute so we can post a million times together. I get a little stir crazy durring the 2ww too. LOL! How long have the two of you been ttc?

ooooh mummypony two days until your ticker goes up!
*ticker stalking*

Vomiting back today!

I'm at a loss with what else we can do she has nausea medication, anti-nausea bands she is off work and lying down all day!

teeny tiny sips of water and lots of rest. Hopefully it will ease off soon xxx

Hi LesCoupleTTC! FX for you! I hope that this cycle brings you the BFP we are all dreaming of. We should get our smiley any minute so we can post a million times together. I get a little stir crazy durring the 2ww too. LOL! How long have the two of you been ttc?

We actually just started again, we tried a few times at the beginning of the year but we just got serious about it. We do our last insem for this cycle today, and then its off to the 2ww! It will be nice to have someone to freak out with!

It should ease off end of first trimester fingers crossed. Xxx

Hi Ladies

It has been a while since I posted on here but I wanted to congratulate all who go their BFP's and :::BABY DUST::: to all who are trying.

Me and my partner got our 1st BFP on July 4th and we are currently 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant =)

Hi Ladies

It has been a while since I posted on here but I wanted to congratulate all who go their BFP's and :::BABY DUST::: to all who are trying.

Me and my partner got our 1st BFP on July 4th and we are currently 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant =)

Awww...congrats on your BFP and thanks for the baby dust. How long have you ladies been trying for?

Off and on for about a year...we had a known donor but it wasn't working with him so we ended up going to see a fertility doctor and on our 2nd iui we got our BFP!

Hi Ladies

Awww...congrats on your BFP and thanks for the baby dust. How long have you ladies been trying for?

That's awesome 2mommies! I hope you have a healthy and memorable 9 months and beyond. Best of health to you and the little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->