Lesbian couples TTC

Congrats Lee and Mandy! Hows the first tri treating you? Do share as you are a couple of weeks ahead of us!

Hi ladies,

Sorry been MIA. Just got stuck back into working, and DP is looking for a job after the last one fell through. It's pretty depressing, and I'm not sure when we can afford to TTC again. I hope I'm not getting too old (please no offense to anyone!!!) but I guess since having my kids so young, I feel old at 34 (nearly 35). What do you think girls? I'm stressing about the age, a lot.

I really hope you are all doing well and keeping that hope alive! I miss you all! I wish I was ttc'ing again, even though it's stressful ;) Will be back on soon.... just working a lot. Love you all lots and lots!!!! :hug:

Hi ladies,

Sorry been MIA. Just got stuck back into working, and DP is looking for a job after the last one fell through. It's pretty depressing, and I'm not sure when we can afford to TTC again. I hope I'm not getting too old (please no offense to anyone!!!) but I guess since having my kids so young, I feel old at 34 (nearly 35). What do you think girls? I'm stressing about the age, a lot.

I really hope you are all doing well and keeping that hope alive! I miss you all! I wish I was ttc'ing again, even though it's stressful ;) Will be back on soon.... just working a lot. Love you all lots and lots!!!! :hug:

Hey Sunflower!
Quit stressing about age. DW is 35 now will be 36 when she delivers. We did not evem start trying until she was 35. You are probably stressing over nothing. As long as you are still having regular periods then you should be fine. I am sending job seeking/finding dust to your DP!

Hope to see you back soon!

Good Luck JandK!!! We got our smiley today too! We're almost through our first cycle of SMEP. Time to get into my favorite part! I love the 2ww. It is so full of hope and possibility. (can you tell I am trying to crank myself up for this??)

IUI this afternoon....:)

Good luck! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Good Luck JandK!!! We got our smiley today too! We're almost through our first cycle of SMEP. Time to get into my favorite part! I love the 2ww. It is so full of hope and possibility. (can you tell I am trying to crank myself up for this??)

And good luck for you as well! Positive attitude is very very important!

Drives a JCB digger through the thread laden with baby dust to dump on Leah! :)

Can I have a spoonful too?

My period showed up today! Wooohoooooo! Means all my tests can be squeezed in before NYC

Just posted an amusing story on my blog...

Click Me!

Would appreciate some blog love xxx

Everything seems right this month. The timing was excellent my health is good and im starting a new job this week after being unemployed for over 4 months. Im hopeful that this is my month for a sticky bean. I also get excited when i see others get the BFP they are longing for thats why i love this forum

Can I have a spoonful too?

My period showed up today! Wooohoooooo! Means all my tests can be squeezed in before NYC

Shares buckets of dust with the awesoem Ms Laura!

:dust:

P.S. Mummypony you totally made me giggle!

Have my first ultrasound tomorrow. Am so nervous and excited. Mummy pony did you have a 7 week scan?
Hope everyone is keeping their hopes up for a sticky bean for August. Xxxxx

Oh ladies. We are all friends here right? Cuz I am over the moon happy with this month of TTC. *TMI Alert* DP and I feel like newlyweds!!! We added my giving her the big O to our insems and as we are doing every other day and now even every day insems. We are busy ladies. LOL! After 11 years, we havent totally lost our spark but needless to say, it isn't typically a daily occurance. I can honestly say this month I LOVE TTC!!!! Not to mention that if DP does turn up preggers this month I can tell everyone that it is because she and the donor needed MY help / the missing ingredient was out love. (depends on who we're talking to....) Either way, it is a win/win all of this amazing intimate time together is so much fun that I may not even be disappointed if we get to go another round. LOL! Buckets of baby dust all around and you that are lucky enought to be enjoying the first tri, make sure to keep tossing that super-fertile dust around! :)

Ttcrainbow we have our scan on Thursday! Good luck with yours!!

Leah - that's awesome! So pleased its bringing you closer together it makes it so muh more exciting! I claim rights over wife's ovulation as the monitor kept saying low and then the morning after an awesome session it went straight from low to peak ovulation and that day we inseminated and she got pregnant... Thus technically I got her pregnant mwahahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->