Lesbian couples TTC

Well I have been spotting since yesterday and just tested with a negative so looks like I am on to September

:hugs: You are in good company JandK. No spotting yet but BFN and DP just downed 2 big choclate bars. :shrug:
I am just going to do my best to put it out of my mond and let whatever will happen, happen. AF or a sneaky BFP....I have done everything I can and it is all out of my hands. Whatever the outcome is, I have no furthre control. I'm going to try not to pout and do my best to lift my Wife's spirits.

Youre doing an amazing job of being a supportive wife :)

Still nothing. No BFP, no temp plumit, no spotting.....just more waiting. My adorable wife woke me this morning with a clearblue plus in her hands...I though OMG!!! This is it!!! Neagitve. She just wasn't sure how to read it. LOL!!! They were an accidental purchase when I sent her for digis but we have never used em. That goofball woke me to read the test, then said "go put my temp in FF...I want to see what it looks like" so I did. She looked at her chart shruggged and went back to sleep. LOL! So now I am wide awake and she is snoozing away. She does usually sllep a bit more before AF so I am not putting to much stock in it but this is the 3rd day in a row she "needed" a nap. (Can you tell that I am looking for any hope I can find here?)

Leah your chart looks great. Im holding out hope for you. I will be out of town this weekend but when I get back I will definitely stalk your chart. Your on the August testing forum that I am on too, but that one is too crowded so Ill check this one...

Well ladies, I think it is time that we quit peeing on things. All of the BFNs are heart breaking. We are now 3 days late and have the most beautiful temps in the world and no BFP to show for them. AF is nowhere to be founs which is totally fine with me but I was devistated when our digi said not pregnant this morning.

Good morning ladies!! I hope everyone is having a great day! :dust:all TTCers and congrats to all the mommies with :bfp:

Well ladies, I think it is time that we quit peeing on things. All of the BFNs are heart breaking. We are now 3 days late and have the most beautiful temps in the world and no BFP to show for them. AF is nowhere to be founs which is totally fine with me but I was devistated when our digi said not pregnant this morning.

Maybe give it another week then continue? Those temps are too pretty to not be pregnant?!

Maybe give it another week then continue? Those temps are too pretty to not be pregnant?!

What about a FRER test?

Tried FRER and there was no second line. I did get great news though. We may not be insane. The medicine that she is taking has a binding agent so it sucks up hormones and vitamins and such. That binding may well be why HPTs aren't producing results. Midwife suggested we check and pharmacist confirmed. I am elated. Blood test on monday and results either same or next day. Yippee!!! P.S. emailed midwife our chart and she said she's 90% certain that there is one in the oven. Yay!

Tried FRER and there was no second line. I did get great news though. We may not be insane. The medicine that she is taking has a binding agent so it sucks up hormones and vitamins and such. That binding may well be why HPTs aren't producing results. Midwife suggested we check and pharmacist confirmed. I am elated. Blood test on monday and results either same or next day. Yippee!!! P.S. emailed midwife our chart and she said she's 90% certain that there is one in the oven. Yay!

OMG that's a complete explanation for it!!! Eeeeeeeeek it sounds so promising! I don't want I get my hopes up for you but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that dip in temperature looks so much like implantation it's unreal!!!!

Wow that is great news....Yippee!!!

I had my bloodwork retested today to check if my thyroid and FSH levels have improved. I am cd3 today so we will be doing another insemination in 10 days or whenever the smiley face comes up on the OPK....

I had my bloodwork retested today to check if my thyroid and FSH levels have improved. I am cd3 today so we will be doing another insemination in 10 days or whenever the smiley face comes up on the OPK....

Best of luck and thanks. Sending buckets of baby dust your way!!!

:dust:

Congrats Leah, good luck for blood test on Monday!

Wow that is great news....Yippee!!!

How exciting!!!! Congratulations xxx

I hate to have to report that we had an early miscarriage. Fortunately we have the clearance to start trying again right away. So we will be trying for the next few days. Good luck to everyone trying and of course baby dust to all!

I hate to have to report that we had an early miscarriage. Fortunately we have the clearance to start trying again right away. So we will be trying for the next few days. Good luck to everyone trying and of course baby dust to all!

Oh no! So sorry for you :( hugs xxx

:hugs: sorry for your loss ladies.

Hey Laura!

I see you only have a couple of days until you go to New York!!! Have a great time!!! I have never been there myself but I will one day! Try to enjoy yourself as much as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->