Lesbian couples TTC

Wow....this thread has gotten mighty quiet. Where is everyone? JandK I saw you on the September thread. How are you feeling about this month's insem? We are starting our inseminations tonight. We were supposed to start yesterday but Life happened. LOL! I have to say that I am starting to become a bit less enthusiastic about all of this. It seemed so exciting and was even to the point of being consuming. I guess now it is just habit. hahah!! I'm sure I won't feel that way when I see those 2 pretty lines but for right now I'm kinda blah about it. What is happening with the rest of you?

Hey Leah!!! I'm so hoping your plan works for you both soon!!

So we are no officially at 12 weeks both by the original dates we had and by the new date we were given at the scan! So pleased :) wife's MS is easing off, she's still nauseous a lot but not vomiting much at all anymore!!! Yay!! Her bump is growing i cant wait now to feel it move and have our 20wk scan on 5th november. Her mum is coming to see us in early October and we will go pram shopping :)

I was feeling the same way LeahMSta, I am totally less happy than I was last cycle. I think if anything I am just more nervous about getting another positive and then getting a negative later. The miscarriage was so shocking, it was like 8 days of bliss and then pure hell for over a week. We are petrified to even think about testing early. I am even thinking of not BBT'ing anymore this month bc I dont want to be examining every temp she gets. We are only 4dpo and it feels like the days are dragging SO flippin slow! I mean even with work and school plus taking care of our first child it seems like there is too much time in these days. Our official test date is supposed to be the 19th, so heres hopping that we can actually wait that long to test. :)

As always good luck to everyone on the forum and :dust: to all of you

Im 6 dpo. I am trying not to let ttc consume my life. But it does. Iam taking some different supplements my chiropractor suggested and taking baby aspirin everyday so we shall see. I spotted a little in the morning on 4-5dpo. And the last couple of days my nipples are sore and sensitive. 8 days until i test. Heres hoping. Im beginning to lose hope but we are gonna try for 6 more months until my 40th birthday in March

Im 6 dpo. I am trying not to let ttc consume my life. But it does. Iam taking some different supplements my chiropractor suggested and taking baby aspirin everyday so we shall see. I spotted a little in the morning on 4-5dpo. And the last couple of days my nipples are sore and sensitive. 8 days until i test. Heres hoping. Im beginning to lose hope but we are gonna try for 6 more months until my 40th birthday in March

Don't lose hope. We finally got our BFP the month that we said, "this is our last month trying, if it doesn't happen this time we are taking an break and maybe just calling the whole thing off". I know it is frustrating.

Baby dust to you :dust:

My nipple sensitivity has went away. Im 9dpiui and there are 6 more days until AF is due. Even though I bought 10 hpt at the dollar store today im feeling not pregnant....ughhh

Kelleynj, we also said it was our last month trying. And it worked. We are due a day apart. They changed my date to the 27th march.

Mummy pony, we have our 20 week scan on the same day. Hehe. Although my date got moved to 27th :s are you going to find out what the sex is?

I was so lucky to not get morning sickness but unfortunately I was getting terrible migraines.

Wishing luck to everyone else.

Wow, didn't realise so many of us are due around the same time! My 20 week scan is set for 8th November and my due date just got changed to 31st March. We should all be bump buddies :)

JandK, I know its hard. We were going to give up if I didn't get pregnant by January as well and e recent heard from our donor that this was actually one of the last few times he wanted to donate a he been helping us for over a year. We were all so glad it finally worked. Keep the faith, it will happen!

Oh, I forgot to add that I had taken baby aspirin for 3 months when I got my bfp as I had thin lining.

Yay!! It is so lovely to see some life on this thread. I love hearing about the success all of you ladies have had. It inspires me to be more hopeful and positive that one day all of this trying and obsessing will eventually lead to a tiny person. I can't wait to see those 2 pink lines.
This month's chart is a mess. The Missus had a cold at the beginning of the month and her temps have been all over the place. I'm not really banking on the chart this month. We are just gonna keep up the inseminations until we are "out of the woods" and then hope for the best. We will keep charting to not loose the habit but I don't suspect it will be a very valuable resource this cycle.

...Im 12dpiui and dont know what to think. I have been spotting on and off since 4dpiui. This is very unusual for me. The last 2 days I have been spotting more but nothing that needs a pantyliner or tampon. So no AF. Yesterday morning my temp was 96.6 below the coverline so I thought I was out for sure. This morning it was 97.3 right back up to where its supposed to be. Still have 2 days for testing and 3 days till AF is officially due. So as for now I still have a sliver of hope...fxd

FX for you JandK!!! I sincerely hope that this is your turn for a BFP.

...Im 12dpiui and dont know what to think. I have been spotting on and off since 4dpiui. This is very unusual for me. The last 2 days I have been spotting more but nothing that needs a pantyliner or tampon. So no AF. Yesterday morning my temp was 96.6 below the coverline so I thought I was out for sure. This morning it was 97.3 right back up to where its supposed to be. Still have 2 days for testing and 3 days till AF is officially due. So as for now I still have a sliver of hope...fxd

Fingers crossed for you!

Arghh! :growlmad: Just found out today I am having issues with my thyroid. (md only tested because i demanded it) My TPO antibody test came back positive...My concern is AITD and my freakin dr doesnt feel further testing is need if my TSH level is 'normal'. oh, and to top it off, i have a lap scheduled for this Tues. Talk about stressing it.
I would be livid if all this time TTC could have been avoided by treating my thyroid.

I see by you blog you are going to Florida next year? You will love Disney! We went there last year for our cruise. if you book ahead of time you can get some really good hotel deals.

My period came today in full force...CD1. Planning my next insemination im not giving up yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->