Lesbian couples TTC

Yeah we are super happy to even know that there is a heartbeat! :thumbup: Hopefully our little bean will continue to stick!

LesCouple, I hope you have the super stickiest little nugget in there. I am so glad to hear that the heart beat was there and I hope it is even stronger today as your little one grows.

cd1 for us. Turns out that the way our cycle and appointment with the OB goes, we will still be doing home AI though next cycle and then will test and schedule cycle begging date for HSG and ultrasound. DW is a tad inconsolable about it all. I know that part of it is hormones/pms but I know her heart is hurt to. I just hope that we get super lucky next cycle and get our BFP before she has to undergo all of the testing.

LesCouple, I hope you have the super stickiest little nugget in there. I am so glad to hear that the heart beat was there and I hope it is even stronger today as your little one grows.

cd1 for us. Turns out that the way our cycle and appointment with the OB goes, we will still be doing home AI though next cycle and then will test and schedule cycle begging date for HSG and ultrasound. DW is a tad inconsolable about it all. I know that part of it is hormones/pms but I know her heart is hurt to. I just hope that we get super lucky next cycle and get our BFP before she has to undergo all of the testing.

It is probably all the waiting around for the testing that is making her more anxious. I hope it's a bfp for this cycle and there will be no need for it.

and if there is a need....there is nothing to be afraid of. It is better to know.
I welcomed all the testing, probing, surgeries. I wanted to know what the hell was up with my body and wanted it fixed asap.

Yeah we are super happy to even know that there is a heartbeat! :thumbup: Hopefully our little bean will continue to stick!

Once a heartbeat is present, mc chances drop to below 5% so praying that this is your sticky sticky bean :) Congrats!

Unfortunately our little bean did not make it. They couldn't find a heartbeat at all :(

I havent temped in a few months but I thought after 3 high temps that FF would give me some crosshairs. But not yet I guess. This is our first month using fresh donor sperm and a softcup.

LesCoupleTTC, I am so very sorry for your loss.

JandK, good luck!!!

Laura, Good to see you back.

6 days until we start insems here. Just waiting out the days. Feeling a little guilty for DW having to feel so miserable. Her IBS is acting up because she can't take her meds when TTC. I feel like she is miserable while trying to give us a family because I can't. It's an emotional month as this will be our last chance before the Dr gets involved. I just hope that thi scan be our month so that we can skip all of the hoopla.

J & K - I'm so excited for you ladies!:thumbup: Fresh ones live longer inside your tubes so your fertilization chances are greater even if you don't insem on the exact day of ovulation.:dust:

Leah - Just a question regarding the IBS...what symptoms does she have and what does she take for it?

Temp is really low today. Think it might be ov day... Donation in couple of hours

Temp is really low today. Think it might be ov day... Donation in couple of hours

We found the clearblue fertility monitor to be excellent in determining ovulation, might be worth giving it a go so you're certain it is ovulation?

Clearblue monitor doesn't work for me because of my PCOS. Just says "high" all month haha. Temping and OPKs is the only way for me

Thanks Hun, everything looking good. Cervix high and open, more Ewcm than I've ever seen before. Let's do this eggy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->