lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Awesome- how did the interview go?

Jury- sorry to hear about your wife's aunt passing.

Afm- sometimes I think working the night shift is a curse, I have way too much alone time during the day. I'll be productive for awhile then I try to rest cuz its hard to stay awake for 24 hours, but then find myself cruising around the internet instead of sleeping. Oh well.

Interview went ok. Didn't get the job but got to final stages. Glad in a way as got another one now up where my family live so will fit with our life plan to relocate there and have a family etc. My OH ovulated today so officially waiting again. Gonna be chilled this monthhhhh x

Hope it works out with the other job. Hope this is the cycle for both of us. If not, we are going on break for a few months. I need to clear my head.

This is #7. Makes me feel like my body is failing me. If this cycle is negative, will wait till august when insurance kicks in. It's disgusting how much money we have spent.

We could have had the money for a down payment for a house, but instead are on the road we are on. My wife has said absolutely no way to a known donor and doing this at home. I'm not entirely sure why she feels that way, but that's how she feels, so I have to respect it. We just hope it takes before we have to buy more vials.

Well hopefully 7th time lucky! We have gone down known donor route but all he is getting is a yearly photo update. Just couldn't have afforded to go clinic route at moment so we figured we would give home attempts ago for a year! We have the NHS over here so don't pay for healthcare but not everywhere treats lesbians on nhs n still need to pay for sperm etc. Going to see how next few months goes. Though it is tough this all process!

And I have been taking a baby ASA daily for the past few days. Now that O is done with, I figured it couldn't hurt. Apparently, I think I know more than the fertility clinic. I know if I had asked the NP or MD they would have let me take it, but the RN can't really say ok to that. So, per usual, I made my own plan. I figured I needed all the blood flow I could get.

Punks what progesterone cream did you use? And why did you use it? How did you know you needed it and where did you get it from?

We are on are - cant even remember which cycle - nothing happened yet. AF due Monday so we are waiting till Monday to see what happens.

xx

2mums- I don't know if punks checks here anymore, but she was using emerita proges cream. You can get it on amazon or at a organic food store. I think she looked up signs of low progesterone online and felt that she met some of the criteria. It wil only give you a small boost, so if you are truly deficient, it won't help, but some women on here feel that it made a difference for them. Low progesterone could also be a sign of a poor ovulation, so the cream won't help that. Best of luck on Mon. I'm due Mon too, but not holding out too much hope, already have cramps.

In America you can apparently do home testing kits where u post it off. Think I remember punks doing this or jury. Though we live in UK. We just got ours tested at drs and waiting for result x

I had my progesterone tested through the doc. I am working on eating healthier and have been taking supplements to help. I went from a 2.4 to a 6.9 in one month. My doc said she thought either I wasn't Oing or I was having a weak O. My temps always have a shift and I get positive opks. Therefore I think I O, just a weak O. We are going to test again this month and see if it continues to go up. We might supplement with progesterone cream next month depending on how this month goes.

Punks what progesterone cream did you use? And why did you use it? How did you know you needed it and where did you get it from?

I am using emerita pro-gest cream. I did at home testing since I do not have a doctor or insurance. I buy mine from a local health store but you can also get it on amazon. When ttc I took it from o to expected af. The first cycle I only did 2 doses per day, I conceived that cycle but it ended at 5 weeks. So then I increased that to 3 doses per day the next cycle because I was still having low progesterone symptoms. Now that it stuck, I still do 3 doses per day and will continue to until the first trimester is over in a couple of weeks.

lots of sticky dust to everyone!

8 weeks! Time goes by so quickly! How are you feeling?

Very nauseous but not too much actual throwing up! I guess that is a good thing but it is still no fun. I hope the 2nd tri gets better in that regard. I am also super sleepy all the time but that's not going away anytime soon. We had our first meeting with the midwife this past week, with another appointment scheduled end of June to officially decide if we are going to "have a baby together". I am so excited about homebirth and going with a midwife. It makes me sad that everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having scheduled c-sections.

Very nauseous but not too much actual throwing up! I guess that is a good thing but it is still no fun. I hope the 2nd tri gets better in that regard. I am also super sleepy all the time but that's not going away anytime soon. We had our first meeting with the midwife this past week, with another appointment scheduled end of June to officially decide if we are going to "have a baby together". I am so excited about homebirth and going with a midwife. It makes me sad that everyone I know that is pregnant right now is having scheduled c-sections.

How exciting!!! We are planning to homebirth for the same reason. I hope you are happy with your midwife. Oh....and may the next few weeks fly by.:)

We are planning on a homebirth too :D Providing fingers cross the future pregnancy remains low risk :D

Punks- Glad you are feeling ok. Good to hear from you.

Prob going to start bleeding any second. Temp is down and cramps are coming. Going to take the rest of the summer off and focus on some other things for awhile. We both need to mentally recharge. Baby dust to everyone, and hopefully you all will have moved on by august/sept when we try again.

Punks-Glad to hear it's going well! Symptoms are good :) lol I agree about the home birth thing. I know everyone has to decide what's best for them and where they feel comfortable, but I feel like people are so close-minded to the whole thing. I have no doubts I can handle natural childbirth, I worry more that I might have a medical issue that prevents a home birth. That's a ways down the road for me though lol

Sorry to hear about impending Af! My OH's is due in next couple of days. If it doesn't work we are going to take a bit of time out too as we are relocating up north next month as I got a new job near to my family and we wanna get settled in and find a new donor etc. Or possibly jump straight to clinic option if we get on NHS waiting list or are approved for egg sharing ivf program. Gonna go with flow and see what happens x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->