lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Dunno re clomid. I think if it is really needed then it is good but it can make you an evil hormonal bitch but it would be worth it to ovulate! We are worried about low progesterone too as we have a short luteal phase n all that. My wife does PMT so well that i could just see her on clomid lol x

With cd21 testing, does it matter what day you ovulate, as we don't ovulated til day 16-18 and cycle is 26-29 days long?

Yeah, it's actually supposed to be 7 dpo. They just call it cd21 basing it of what a "normal" cycle is supposed to be. Some gynos tell you to come in on cd21 (I didn't even O til then) and mine told me 7 days after a positive opk. I went in 7 days after FF said I O'd though. I don't usually O the same day as my positive opk.

Yeah, I don't object to clomid if I need it later. I always like to try natural methods first though. I want to keep eating healthy (I just started this week) and taking supplements and see if that helps. I might try progesterone cream too. If I don't see some changes in a month or two then I will consider clomid.

I completely understand wanting to do this as natural as possible. I was just trying to put it out there that it is one of the safest of all the fertility drugs, if it comes to that. My doc and I talked about it last week, it may be an option for me in the future if I'm anxious to get this show on the road. I'm more worried about potential side effects on the baby than on me, but she assured me that there is no greater risk of birth defects than what happens in nature. Of coarse always a risk of twins. We need to think about it. We may take a month off and focus on some other things for awhile, not sure yet.

Yeah, I'm definitely not completely nixing the idea of clomid, I just want to try natural first. I need to get healthy anyway and want to be healthy for pregnancy. There is definitely that part of me that's like, "give it to me now!", but I know I would question myself about whether or not losing a few lbs would have helped.
I thought about taking this last month off, but DW and our donor were both disappointed, so we went ahead and tried. I'm temped to take this month off so I can work on getting healthy, but I'm sure they would both be disappointed lol I'll prob do it just to make them happy, but I won't expect anything to happen since my prog is low...

The progesterone cream is definitely what did it for me. I am glad you guys are able to get the tests and find out what is going on and can work to correcting any issues if they show up.

Just bought and downloaded Birth Story...excited to watch it :)

awesome-I haven't watched it yet....lol I've been waiting for DW to be home so we can watch it together. Your chart looks good!

Ging-Did she show? I noticed your temps went up on your chart...

Punks-How are you feeling?

Hi all! :wave:
DW is just entering the 2ww. We have been trying for over a year and had 1 loss shortly before the holidays. We really want for this to be the one but find it harder and harder to believe that it is ever going to happen. Not that we don't still wish for it but after all of this time, I think the most surprising thing that could happen is a BFP. Lol! We have gotten so used to tempting, charting, Dr appointments, and insemination that I almost wonder if life will seem strange when we don't have to anymore. :shrug:

We think the same! Find it difficult to believe we will ever see two pink lines. Though this is only our 4th tww. Though we started charting few months before so feels like longerrr x

Doing good here. Having some all day light nausea, super fatigue and peeing every 5 min or at least it feels like that. Going to give my midwife a call this week and see when she would like to do our first appt. It is still feeling a bit surreal.

I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there. I understand the feeling of it taking so long awesometwo, 5 months of trying plus 5 months of temping before that. But in the end it will be worth it. I think the best thing I did this month was try and stop worrying and just have faith in the process and that it would work out when it was supposed to.

FX to all those waiting!!!

AF should be here today, negative blood test yesterday. I actually feel good about it. This will be my first flow since starting acupuncture. (TMI sorry) I get a lot of clots during flow, which I always thought was normal, but I guess it's not normal the way I get them. Happy to be "flushing" my system this month, will be interested to see if anything is different since starting acupuncture.

New plan for next time. Baby aspirin to help build the lining and prevent clots (need to ok it with the nurse first today), red raspberry leaf tea every day from now to O, hot water bottle on my tummy every day from now til O, grapefruit juice to help CM, and will continue coenzyme Q 10 and acupuncture. Going to stay busy walking, doing yoga, cleaning and reading. Going to try to be online less. Going to try to just be.

Jury- Look up black cohash. It's an herb that helps naturally balance hormone levels. I don't know anything about it.

It will happen for all of us. It's not a matter of IF, just when.

Punks- Glad you're not feeling all that bad. My friend swore by those sea band bracelets and ginger chews when the nausea got bad. Extra vit B 6 will help too. Just curious, did you stop the progesterone cream or are you still using it?

Amazingly people get pregnant from having a one night stand lol x

DW's alarm did not go off for temping this morning.:dohh: We are now going to have to wait 3 more days to get our CH. :wacko: Time to settle into our 2ww. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->