lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

awesome- chart looks good, hopefully you won't find yourself in the same situation as us. But sounds like you have a good attitude. I was absolutely heartbroken yesterday, cried all day. Feeling better today, hopeful for the future, and looking forward to doing some fun things this summer (beach, kayaking, camping, ect...) I think sometimes my job has a way of putting things into perspective for me. I was so upset yesterday, then took care of a baby last night that might not make it, and as always, it really has a way of changing how I look at things. I have no right to complain or feel sorry for myself. We both have our health and life is good.

It all rides on tomorrows temp really. Sss usually dips today or tomorrow. Never got past day 12 so far so thurs maybe if not tomorrow. We shall see. I guess we r in similar baby focused jobs which make it that little bit more frustrating but also life affirming x

Just need to vent.... my best friend from forever is having her baby today. YAY!! That's not why I need to vent. She has been in labor since yesterday and texts me every few hours to update and still hasn't made any progress. She is 42 weeks pregnant!!!!! She is so upset that they are now talking about a c-section. I understand that she is upset about it, I would be too, but I mean really- she is 42 weeks, her birth plan at this point should be get this baby out as safe as possible! She had an emergency csection with the first for this same exact scenario and was really looking forward to having a VBAC this time around. Meanwhile, today I am at library getting books on food choices and lifestyle changes that increase fertility. I would trade places with her in a heartbeat. I'm trying to be supportive because I know this isn't the way she saw this going, but in my head I'm like "you are 42 weeks pregnant, and haven't made any progress in 24 hours, the most important thing here is to get this baby out in any way that is going to be safest for you and her, and I'm sorry this isn't what you wanted but guess what? life doesn't always go the way you want." SAFE, is the key word here. Rant over.

It is frustrating when this happens. Sometimes people get so hung up with their "birth plan" that they forget it is a work of fiction that may or may not happen. Most important thing is making sure the baby is delivered in safest way. If she has had propess or prostin and hasn't made progress then fair dos, I would ask for pitocin/synto but if she's had that already and anw isn't dilating much then csection is only alternative! X

It also depends what she classes as 'labour' women can be in early labour for days but once she gets to 4cm onwards you would expect it to less than 12 hoursssss

She came to her senses and realized safe is the best option and she's having a section now. I know it's not what she wanted, and i think she just had to grieve about it, I just didn't want her to wait as long as she did last time and have it be an emergency. I'm going to be an auntie. YAY!!!

Great news about your friend! Yay.

We got our bloods back and her progesterone is low. Should be over 30 but is 26 (uk measurememt) and her prolactin is raised though she has a high macroprolactin so we are hoping that if our research is correct that this creates pseudo-prolaceteoma as she doesn't have irregular cycles or anything . Got a Dr appointment next Thursday to discuss what to do. Hopefully progesterone tablets or something. Her fsh and fh hormones were fine so we reckon she ovulates but doesn't have enough progesterone for owt to cling on. I am just glad it is hopefully something easily fixable like this and that the majority of her bloods were ok x

Awesometwo...glad to hear the results were mostly good! And like you said at least the progesterone is something that can be easily addressed!

Sorry this wasn't the month, but glad you have some answers, and it sounds like an easy fix. How is your wife handling all of this?

She is a trooper. We both have our bummed out days when road seems never ending but lucky not at same time. She's hard on herself a lot too and blames herself for perceived failings, even though she shouldnt be as I am proud of her none the less, whatever her hormones decide to doooo and I know we will get there x

For those of you who use preseed, when should I use it in relation to my insem? I usually put it in myself about 30 min to an hour before. Should I wait and do it right before? I use a softcup to keep things up there...

I put a ml or 2 by cervix in a syringe and then put a little in soft cup and bit round the rim to insert it x

I end up putting some in the cup with the stuff and inserted it all at once, as I found it was to slippery and hard to maneuver if I put any in beforehand.

How's it going ladies? Haven't heard from you in a while...

Things are good, we are taking a break for a few cycles. Will start again in a few months. How are you?

Hopefully a full months off to refocus will help :) I took clomid for the first time this month, so I'm just waiting to O right now. Nothing too exciting right now...

Oh wow, that's exciting. Hopefully this will be your month! How did you feel on clomid? I took it last time and felt fine. A few minor hot flashes at night, but I work nights and am usually frozen, so it actually felt good. I plan on taking it again when we start trying again, prob Sept. I don't come online as much, but I still check in. My new obsession is real estate. We are looking to buy something, so I'm hoping when we start trying again I will be busy looking at places and won't focus so much on the 2ww.

I felt like my body was kind of all over the place...I woke up sweaty 2 nights, but DW did on one of them too. So, I don't know if I can blame it on that or not. I was nauseous 2 of the nights and I had a headache a few nights. I don't know how much of it was really from the clomid for sure, but I'm pretty sure about the nausea. Hopefully we get our bfp and don't have to worry about it again lol

I think I need an obsession besides ttc lol

Hi guys, thought I'd just write in here. Not a lesbian, married to my lovely hubby but we did use the at home insem way for conceiving as he can't do his "business" inside me. And it worked for us on the third cycle of trying this. Hubby got intimate with a pot, while I lay on the sofa. Put about 1ml of preseed into the syringe, then sucked up the sperm (never more than 1/2ml) then waited for a couple of mins for it to mix, then squirted it in with legs in the air and lay for about 1hr with syringe still in, to act as plug. I know this is a very different situation but when we were trying I would stalk same sex relationship forums to see if it worked for anyone!!! Good luck to all of you xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->