lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

What were their exact thoughts/comments on baby aspirin?

Jury- I think I take back the black cohash. It might be more related to hormone imbalances that come with age. Omega fatty acids though, I read are good to even things out.

Awesome- The nurse said they reccomend baby aspirin for people who have had multiple miscarrigaes as it can aid the lining and implantation by supplying greater blood flow to the area. But she said usually the people who have multiple miscarriages also usually have a particular clotting disorder, which is why the aspirin helps with them. Although she didn't think it could hurt either way, she didn't reccmoned it for the general population becuase it can interfere with ovulation (same with motrin). Although, reading around some of these forums, some people swear by it. But since she said it can interfere with O, I won't take it.

Just finished watching birth story. It is awesome!

Emailed my midwife today to see when she would like to do our first visit. Still taking taking progesterone and will continue though 12 weeks probably.

Exciting stuff :)

Your babies middle name should be 'progesterone punks' in honor of the cream lol x

ARGH. I HATE PERIOD WATCH!! Due yesterday, today or tomorrowwwwww. Usually today tho... x

Awesome fingers and toes crossed for you!

My period is sooooooo much better since acupuncture, feeling very hopeful for next time. :)

How is everyone?

Think we are out. After initial bummed outness, I feel pretty upbeat! Gonna get 7dpo bloods taken next cycle and I have an interview on Monday for a better hospital which would come with a promotion so I am focusing on that and now weather is better we r going for lots more walks to help shed a couple of stone! Like my wife and sis have said, the awesome egg just hasn't come along yet but it will x

Awesome- sorry this wasn't the month...it's coming. Congrats on the interview, what do you do? I work in a hospital too.

I am a midwife lol. Makes it hard to escape this baby making malarky lol x

awesome- Oh wow, that's great. Yea lol, that for sure must make for an interesting TCC process.

Ah Yeah. We spend so much time helping other peoples families and I just want my own family!

Are you based in UK or US? x

I love what I do and wouldn't change anything, but it does add some layers of things that I worry about.

I took clomid this time. I had to. I'm ready to help this along. We've tried 6 times on our own, and watching our vials slowly disappear is nerve wrecking. If I can give these swimmers another target or a stronger target, I'm willing try.

Oh Clomid! That's exciting! Fingers crossed!

This thread has been pretty quiet. Hope everyone is well. Sending:dust: to us all.

ging-looks like you O'd! Not much going on with us. We took the month off so I could take some time to change my diet and start taking supplements to help level my progesterone. Turned out to be a really good thing bc DW's aunt passed away last week and that's when I was Oing. Would have been an added stress if we were inseminating at the same time...Getting CD21 bloodwork done tomorrow (my cd24 actually, 7 dpo), won't get it back until next week probably.

Sorry to hear about your loss! Month out was defo a good thing by sounds Not much happening here either. Due to ov around weekend and not having blooded til out 7dpo either on 4th ish. I almost miss tww lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->