lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Yep. This is our 6th TWW so seasoned professionals now lol. I can't believe babies are born from a vial of sperm in ur vagina once or twice..but apparently it does work :)

:bfp: Guess who just got her?!?!?! :bfp:

DW was sneaky and tested at work. I just got the message!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:cloud9:

tynmeg-What dosage of clomid were you on? What kind of progesterone numbers did you have on it?

Leah-Tell us what you did...what were your methods?

Leah-Tell us what you did...what were your methods?

Well, as many of you know, we have been at this for over a year and in that time we have tried a lot of ways. Honestly this cycle was just more relaxed. We temped, and inserted softcup sans preseed, bd, and DW slept with softcup in.

I still stalk this thread, congrats on the new BFPs everybody!!!

Oh....and here is our BFP pic. DW says not to worry over blue dye and to assure you that there will be several more tests to see over the next few days. Also this was taken several hours after it was positive so the line faded a bit.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1372841247000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1372841247000.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 20
Oh! Just remembered, if you want a test that will last a while, do an FRER. My BFP is still visible on that but the blue dye ones have all degraded.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I kept them around while it all sunk in. The first trimester is a bit of a mindf*ck. I still have the FRER because it's one of those memories, and I'm bad at throwing stuff away.

So exciting Leah! Congrats again!

Jury - I was on 50mg of Clomid on days 3-7. I don't know what my progesterone levels were. All they ever told me was that they were good and showed that I was ovulating.

I've been cautiously excited but wanted to share my progression pics with you all. I think they look good, so that makes me happy. I think I'll feel even better after a couple blood test to make sure my levels are doubling the way they should. I was actually happy last night when my bbs started to ache...I've been waiting for that sympton and was kind of confused as to why it wasn't happening yet.

The first pic is days 10, 12 and 14 DPO (today)
The second pic is 10-13 DPO.

Attachments

• 10, 12, 14 DPO.jpg
    10, 12, 14 DPO.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 10, 11, 12, 13 DPO.jpg
    10, 11, 12, 13 DPO.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
Leah-Good to know! We are doing the same thing. Did you put the preseed in first or put it in the cup with the sperm? Can't wait to see more tests! I love looking at bfps!

Tynmeg-Those lines are progressing nicely! Today's looks nice and dark on the FRER!

Congrats!!! Tynmeg and LeahMSta!!!
So happy to hear that there are more BFPs coming around!

JD, how are you? Hope all is well!

I'm well, thank you! It's not an easy pregnancy -- I'm starting to hate every woman who says "Oh I just loved being pregnant" because we're so happy and grateful to be expecting after years of trying, but man, I can't wait for pregnancy to be over and to have a baby in my arms. It's like my body has stopped working properly -- and that's not even talking about what has happened to my brain!

I've gestational diabetes and it's not solving easily, so my life is sort of taken up with that. I'm tired, emotional, etc. I'm losing weight and getting bitched at by the docs and midwives, etc.

But we're very excited and we've had a 3D scan and the baby has my chin, which I think is hilarious! The kicking is kind of cool right now too.

Are you still going the clinic route?

It is ok but I am ready to be done with the pregnancy part. LOL! I have had horrible nausea and all day sickness. Lost 32 pounds so far and the midwife is starting to get cranky that i am in my 2nd tri and still spilling tons of ketones. I am really not understanding all the people who thinking pregnancy is so great. I just want to have my tiny punkin and be able to hold her! Starting to feel movement which is cool but can't wait till she gets bigger so i can feel the actual kicks and then the wifey can too!

Here is a bfp pic from this morning. Dw got a frer this morning and a spare for over the weekend to tide her over until the appointment with the doctor next Tuesday.

Attachments

• KINDLE_CAMERA_1372923805000.jpg
    KINDLE_CAMERA_1372923805000.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 16
Leah-That looks pretty dark! Congrats again!

Punks and J.D.-Sorry your pregnancies are so rough on you gals! Pretty soon you'll both have little babies to make it all worth it! Personally, I'm jealous of the suffering lol I'm sure I won't be when I get to that point though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->