lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

What a good wife you are being Leah! lol I'm sure she appreciates it :) Can't wait to hear how your scan goes Wed!

:thumbup: Thanks Jury! I can't help but fall in love all over again every time I think about our little bean growing in there. I just feel like I can't do enough to show DW how much I love and appreciate what she is going through not to mention....we are newlyweds again for the first time in 12 1/2 years. LOL!!! It's easy to be all sentimental. :haha:

I'm so happy everything is falling into place for you and DW Leah xxx

Thanks Leah and welcome Laura!
It's great to hear that everything is going well. Sounds like you both are really loving the whole experience. I understand what you
mean with the time thing. Our first ultrasound is 2 weeks away. We're so excited for that day to come....but it seems like a long time to get here. Lol. I wish you both lots of luck Lon your scan and a world of happiness. Please let us know how it goes.

How's everyone else doing?

Hi! Just poking my head in here... I'm 3DPO in my first TWW. Got my little FF crosshairs today confirming O on 08/03, so now I'm just trying to make it through without POAS every day :haha:

Wife and I are TTC #1. We got married in February and both want kids, so we decided to get this show on the road! We're using a known donor who's been wonderful.

So... hi! How do you survive this?!

Hey Hun. Good luck in your first 2ww. We are just waiting for ovulation. Also using a known donor. DP started OPKs this morning

Hey Hun. Good luck in your first 2ww. We are just waiting for ovulation. Also using a known donor. DP started OPKs this morning

Waiting for O is just as bad as this TWW business! What CD are you on? Do you have a plan for your AI? We only got one donation this cycle, due to our schedules... but it was ~ 36 hours before O, so not too bad! Only takes one, right? :D

Cd8 at the moment. Not sure if we're going to go with syringe or cup or both. And yup only takes one little swimmer

Funny how there are millions off sperm and only one makes it

We are a lesbian couple, tww here now 1dpo still a while to go. We believe the last two times w must have been close because my partner never spots and had that. Really threw us off! Disappointed but kept chin up and we've tried again, only been trying since January. Good luck to you all waiting....

We are a lesbian couple, tww here now 1dpo still a while to go. We believe the last two times w must have been close because my partner never spots and had that. Really threw us off! Disappointed but kept chin up and we've tried again, only been trying since January. Good luck to you all waiting....

Hi :) Good luck to you, too. This TWW is killer! What method have you guys been using?

Hey. We r regulars on here. Been trying since end of Jan also. We used to use syringes but have gone for soft cups past 2 times as less messy and leaky...tho risky as get worried in case It traps the little fellas in wrong place x

Agree with you on the cups. We try a mixture of both. You like in the UK I see, where do you purchase your cups from?

They sell them in boots in the period section for about a fiver for 8 x

My wife has decided to ovulate on day 13 which is alot earlier than usual day 15-17 average. Our donor was away this weekend too so we have inseminated tonight which is a bit late really considering she ovulated today n the sperm only got there tonight, but better than nothing. As chances have it, I am ovulating this week too so I am going to have a go also as we had planned for the donor to come round Wednesday too which is around when I ovulate... Gonna be a fun joint tww lol though considering my wife's early ovulation n late insemination the chances of even one of us getting knocked up is slim anyway but fingers crossed lol x

FX for you both! It would be so cool if you both got pregnant. :)

Haha it would be funny but hardwork. I don't think its gonna happen anyway but yeah gonna give it a go :) x

Awesome, that's exciting! good luck to both of you!

We considered that, but the thought of it working for both of us and us both being like 38 weeks pregnant at the same time was too much lol.

Best of luck to you both xx

Yeah. My sis is gonna be on hand to be our pregnancy slave if that happens lol Odds r it won't ever happen anyway but if it does it deserves to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->