lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Punks and JD, sorry to hear its been rocky. It probably all sounds glorious until it starts happening, then the reality of what your body has to put up with starts to kicks in. I hope the rest of your pregnancies fly by so you can hold your little babies and it all will become a distant memory and it well worth it!

Yes, I hope you both start feeling better soon.

I couldn't wait another day. I went for my blood work today. They called and said my hcg level is 152. I'm 15 dpo today so from what I can tell that's an average number but it really doesn't mean much. I go back on Tuesday and see if the number is doubling like it should. This truly is like having a second TWW! I don't know how to feel from one minute to the next. I want to be excited but I'm so nervous at the same time.

Punks - my ms started to ease around the 16 weeks mark, so hopefully you'll feel better soon. I still have aversions and stuff, and my appetite is still tiny, which is why I'm still losing weight, but that said! I have it to lose. Doctor still isn't happy, but we had a private 3D scan and baby is right on 50th percentile in size, so it really is all good. So our weight loss doesn't necessarily affect baby as much as people will let on. Everyone tries to make you feel guilty about everything. Once the ms eases, you'll find the pregnancy starts to fly too, which is nice.

I felt movement around that time too, and kicks around 18 weeks. These days, I can see the kicks and movement, and that's kind of hilarious/creepy. It was probably about 23 weeks before my wife could feel things along with me.

Jury3 - I know. I remember seeing people complain about their pregnancies and how jealous I felt! That's why I'm always careful to say how happy and grateful we are. And honestly, I wouldn't go back to being not pregnant, not for the world! We're so excited for this baby, and so are our families. They'd all given up on ever having grandchildren and now there's one on the way who kicks and has my chin lol. My wife's moses basket is in the guest room now and I'm stocking up on cloth nappies and other supplies slowly. I even bought a piano. Couldn't imagine bringing a baby into a house without a piano for some reason. Hormones! The pregnancy is hard, but it's exactly what we've wanted for the best part of a decade. I'm not going to let it get me down!

And for the new BFPs, the first trimester is a total mindf*ck. Try and find something to distract you from it because the 1st trimester board is as stressful as it can be. When you move on to 2nd, it's a much happier place. We didn't get tests to say if the hCG was doubling or anything but they did give us an 8 week scan so we saw the heartbeat and baby measured correctly. After that, it was 15 weeks before we saw the baby again and that felt like forever!

Good luck everyone -- this is so exciting!

Just think, when it is all over you will have countless sleepless nights, sore nipples and dirty nappies to look forwards to :) That and a cute little person to nurture and love forever lol x

Got AF today, next AF we will start trying again! Can't wait to join you ladies again. I feel so much more relaxed, hoping that will help. We moved out of the city this weekend to save money towards buying a house. Only one day in, and I already feel less anxious. All these years of city living and I didn't realize I needed a slower pace of life. Having my morning coffee on the deck and the sounds of the birds is so delightful! So much better than garbage trucks and traffic! Who knew? The cat on the other hand hasn't come out from under the bed. Hoping this change of pace will be what we needed.

How is everyone?

Gingmg - That's awesome, so glad you're enjoyed the slower pace and some country living. I used to live in the country and I miss the birds and the sounds of the trees in the wind. I send you lots of baby dust for next cycle!

AFM - I'm still nervously excited, I have my days where I'm excited and have thoughts about the baby and how i'm going to do their room or how it's going to feel to rock him/her. And then I have my days where I tell myself not to get too excited that things can happen. It's such a roller coaster. I'm still peeing on IC's at 19 dpo to see the lines get darker and tomorrow I go for my second round of blood tests to make sure my hcg levels are doubling the way they should. I'll be on pins and needles while I wait for the call. lol Today I'm 4w + 4dys and have the occasional pull and twinge in my lower stomach and my bbs are sore, not crazy sore like I hear from some people but like a medium sore. My DW is busting at the seams wanting to tell people but we're waiting until we get the results tomorrow and then we'll tell our families. :)

Tynmeg- I'm sure this is a scary and exciting time. Just take one day at a time. I hope all goes well with your next round of blood tests so that you can ease your mind a bit!!!

gingmg-So glad the move is turning out good for you guys! We just visited a small town on the beach last week and were saying how much we loved the slow, relaxing pace. We've decided we may have to move someplace similar some day.

Tynmeg-I hope the results come back great so you can relax and enjoy it :)

AFM-AF showed today, but I knew she was on her way so I wasn't to disappointed. Called my doc and she is increasing my clomid to 100mg...hopefully we'll see a bfp soon!

We are 9dpo. Period due any time from tomorrow onwards really but day 11 or 12 usually. I hate period watch stageeee

Awesometwo - I hope this is your month. You're at the point in the TWW that I can't keep myself from testing. FX and lots of baby dust!

We don't have any tests this month. Will test day 14 if no AF. Though temp already lower to prob won't need to. Though i live in hope x

Well my fingers are still crossed for you!

I have great news! My levels came back at 2572! The dr is happy with those numbers and I have an ultrasound in 2 weeks. I get to tell my family now! I can breathe a little easier, I'm so excited. :)

Hey all.

Me and my DP are having our first cycle back TTC this month. I tried for a year with no success, so she will be trying this time. We also have a new donor,

Mind if a join? Seems cosy here

Yay Tynmeg!!!! That is so awesome! Congrats and the happiest and healthiest 9 months and beyond to you!

We are doing ok over here. Just trying to pass the time until our ultrasound on Wednesday. I tell you, one part feels like time is FLYING (seriously....7 months to prepare for this tiny person?!?!!) and part feels like it is dragging. (Is it Wednesday yet?)I am going BONKERS trying to make sure that DW is rested and feeding the peanut well. I am a cooking fool these days. Even when she has a late night at work and comes home at 11pm, I have a hot dinner waiting. I try to encourage her to rest as often as possible and she can't help but sleep a ton. All in all I believe things are right on track. :)

Hi Laura,

I hang out here even though I have no business whatsoever being here anymore at all! So welcome!

What a good wife you are being Leah! lol I'm sure she appreciates it :) Can't wait to hear how your scan goes Wed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->