lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Just at that point where we want a baby so much that fuck it why not lol and keep looking at fertility clinics etc n just figure why not do this first to increase the odds as we both plan to carry at some point. We r only gonna both do it when the schedules work out anyway x

Hey, we have the advantage of having 2 uteruses in our relationships...why not take advantage! lol Although, I would probably kill DW if she ended up preggo. I want to be preggo and pampered! lol Plus she's already super hormonal, so it would be crazy...especially if we were both preggo at the same time!!!

Haha that is exactly what I said. Why leave a uterus going empty. I have not considered the hormone bit though lol Jesus that will be bad if our occasional pmt clash is anything to go by. Tbh by looks of my chart I am going to be ovulating tomorrow the day of insemination so it looks like two Ill timed inseminations for both of us lol Feel bad getting donor to trek here tonight instead as I don't get home from work til 9pm and he travels an hour and half to get to ours n came late last nightttt x

Got him in tonight after all..just bracing myself for the mingingness of 10 minutes Time. This exercise is quite good cos I now know how my wife feels each month and vice versa!

Looks like we can be 2ww buddies! I got a positive yesterday evening and it was still positive tonight around 7pm. Possibly O'd today, although my temp spiked I don't trust it. We'll see. Going to get another donation right now...

I am ovulating today I think. I think our donor struggled last night as he took 30mins and we got half as much and he pretty much shot off out the door after
Trust me to get the dregs of his goods lol Though it Is quality not quantity lol x

Jury, by the looks of your chart, it looks like we are defo Tww buddies :) I have everything crossed x

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/5d2bbc75cc63c891763e904ec91be98f_zpsff021426.jpg

OPKs almost positive today. We have warned the donor that they may be + tomorrow and we plan to insem then

Although now negative and she is bleeding Brit red blood. Not a clue

She may have ovulated already? I bleed on wiping day after ovulation like clockwork. Have you been temping?

Nope no temping. The OPKs didn't show a full positive though, which is odd. Will keep OPKing if this doesn't turn into full on AF. If it does turn into AF... Guess we better start temping so we have some clue what is going on

Defo recommend vaginal temping. We did it orally at first n was a charting disaster. Some ppl dont get positives at all. Mine never go as dark as my wifes but still positive for me. See what happens I guess. Did u inseminate at all? What day does she usually o? x

This is the first month we have looked at her cycles. They are usually fairly long - about 35 days...

Bit gutted. We didn't even get to inseminate :-(

You never know. Opk r suppose to be done in the afternoon for accurate results. So if u did it tonight may be false negative? see what tomorrow brings. You shud start temping. U only need to do it from cd10 or whenever until 3 dpo as that will be enough to comfirm ovulation as it shows your hormome dips n rises etc x

Yeah ours were done this afternoon at about 1 and then about half an hour ago. Will keep going with them. And then start temping as soon as AF comes and goes

Sounds like a good plan. Plus u can get the fertility friend ap and post your ticker haha x

By ticker I mean chart lol I guess for the Opksss.

Have u been feeling cervix for mucous or anything? That can cause ur cervix to bleed if sooo

Nah not really. Don't go poking around in there for that reason

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->