• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Know what you mean. Yeah ur best waiting til day 11 or 12 if u can. Even stupidly early tests that are bfn are a bit sucky even tho u rationally know it is too early. This time we are going to wait til at least day 11 I think. Ahhh finally gonna be back in tww as of tonight. Tho another couple of days til ovulation probably! Fingers crossed march is a big gay rainbow month for us all x

Exactly! I know logically that I should just wait until AF doesn't show to test but it is so fricking hard! And when I do test early and get BFN I spend the rest of the day trying to reassure myself that I still have a chance cause it was probably to early.

I am 6 dpo today and not really sure what is going on with my temps. Usually they are consistent month to month but I think the b6 and prenatals are doing their job at balancing my hormones out so I can't really base normal off my old charts any more.

People keep telling me to just relax about it and let it happen. But I feel like that as a lesbian there is a lot less relaxing that can be done. My wife and I spent years discussing the possibility of kids and months of weighing different options for donors. I started temping almost 5 months before we even started trying. And now each month of trying even when trying to relax means temping, peeing on opks habitually and trying to decipher my pre o signs just to make sure that we insem at the right time. It doesn't really feel relaxed, if ya know what I mean. It's not like we can just sit back and let it happen by accident.
Anyways....sorry for the rant.

Jury, hope your test goes well today! Fxd you get a BFP!
Awesome, hope everything goes well tonight! I will be sending lots of sticky baby dust your way! :dust:

We feel same toooo. If only we could just had sex often and make a baby! Feels like a scientific mission and it sucks having to use somebody else's sperm too! x

It does suck that we cant just produce a baby from our love it makes me sick that some people just fall pregnant and call it a mistake when there are people like us who would do anything to get pregnant its unfair ok rant over

I completely agree with both of you! It's hard to relax when you don't have an unlimited supply. We can't just stop trying and hope it happens bc that would eliminate the whole sperm thing from the equation lol

punks-my temps have been weird this month too. I started using a new basal thermometer at the beginning of this cycle though, so I thought maybe that was it. I also started taking B6, but I haven't been taking it consistently. I actually noticed some spotting yesterday (8 dpo). It's got me freaked out that either I ovulated before what FF says and AF is coming or AF is coming and my luteal phase is shorter than normal. I have always had a 13 day luteal phase. I usually spot for 2 days (12 and 13 dpo) and then AF. I am hoping it's just implantation bleeding, but idk....

Spotting is good sign at 8dpo. Eeee. Fx! Do u do temps vaginally or orally? We did oral for first couple of months but were erratic. Vaginally much better.

I am a midwife so spend my life looking after women who get pregnant so easily and by mistake or who have messed up lives and don't deserve kids at that time and so I am constantly surrounded by pregnancy and babies!

That's awesome that you're a midwife! I've considered becoming a doula, but I figured I wait and see how I handled doing a homebirth/natural birth on my own. I figure the experience would make me a better one lol That would be difficult to be around all those pregnant people! Our donor's wife is preggo right now...she complains all the time and I just want to smack her and tell her to appreciate it more! lol

I am temping orally right now. Maybe I will try vaginal next cycle. Will you peek at my cycle and see when you think I o'd? I like getting opinions of other people who temp... thanks! :) :dust:

Day 18 by the looks. Usually day before your temp spikes. Hope you get a bfp!

Ah doula would be good :-( no paperwork and no responsibilty but all the joy (mostly). Where abouts are you from?

Right in the middle of the US, St. Louis, MO. Where abouts in London are you from? Our donor is British. Not exactly sure where from, but I will ask.

bout 10mins on train from central London :) Eee I gotta get tidied up now before our donor comes round lol

Good luck! I do the same thing when our donor comes over lol Oh, and I asked him where he is from, he is from Harrow.

Thanks for your opinion on my chart, that's what I think too. I hope we are right and this is 9 dpo and AF isn't coming early...I haven't seen any more spotting so far, so I'll just have to wait and see...

:dust:

My wife just text and is reporting lots of egg white goodness so hopefully tonight goes well :) First cycle on vitamin b6 n seen some positive changes so far!

I actually noticed some spotting yesterday (8 dpo). It's got me freaked out that either I ovulated before what FF says and AF is coming or AF is coming and my luteal phase is shorter than normal. I have always had a 13 day luteal phase. I usually spot for 2 days (12 and 13 dpo) and then AF. I am hoping it's just implantation bleeding, but idk....

fxd that it was implantation bleeding! it would be the right timing!
:dust:

Spotting is good sign at 8dpo. Eeee. Fx! Do u do temps vaginally or orally? We did oral for first couple of months but were erratic. Vaginally much better.

I am a midwife so spend my life looking after women who get pregnant so easily and by mistake or who have messed up lives and don't deserve kids at that time and so I am constantly surrounded by pregnancy and babies!

I have heard that vaginally temping is better and was thinking about starting that next cycle. Since I am worried that the oral temping is a bit off somedays due to sleeping with my mouth open, etc.

Midwifery is amazing and that is so cool that you get to participate in new life begining! I was so excited when I found a midwife in my area that would be willing to "have a baby with me". There are not that many where I live and everyone I know thinks I am nuts for wanting a natural homebirth. All of my wife's friends and family schedule their C-sections. I find it so sad that they are afraid of the most natural thing a woman can do.

awesome-Yay for eggwhite goodness!

punks-I will considered vaginal temping for the same reason.
I love the idea of feeling everything and being in the comfort of my own home. A lot of people think I'm crazy, but I think they are kind of crazy for wanting to be numb and be told what to do and how to do it by the doctors. Don't get me wrong, I completely understand why they do it. I understand being scared for the safety of the baby and such. I'm also realistic and know that I may not have the at-home option, but I sure hope I do!
Where are you from?

We r planning a homebirth when time comes if all goes well :) Waterbirths are my fave.

Donor currently in bathroom doing his thing. So weird. I hate this bit. Have to fight not feeling sickened lol and focus on goal

lol Yeah, it's always a little awkward....my wife has gagged when she opened the jar, even got it on her hand once. It's kind of funny.

So, I'm starting to feel like my sinuses are draining/maybe getting a cold? Hoping it could be a preggo symptom! lol

I am from Davenport (Quad Cities), Iowa...only about 4 hours from st louis...lol its a small world.

It is always a bit ackward when our donor friend comes over. He usually comes over before heading to work, he works the night shift as a pressman for a newspaper. He will head over about 2 hours before work so he can hang out and chat, sometimes we make him dinner. Then it is off the bathroom to do his thing. We live in a small flat with pretty thin walls so my wife and I hang out in the living room with the telly up loud. Once he is done, it is a quick ackward good bye and thanks for the sperm. :blush:
My wife is quite freaked out by the stuff...once I had wiped a bit of extra lube on my thigh and she touched it. It was hilarious! She leapt off the bed thinking that the swimmers had touched her! So much for the romantic mood.

Oh! We are close! lol

We do the same thing for donations. He's only been to our place twice and it was more awkward. The other times we go to his house and usually bring dinner. We watch tv while he does his thing and then leave ASAP bc we have a 10 min drive home. It's weird knowing what they are doing in the other room...I don't think that will ever go away lol

Yeah, we tried to make it romantic the first time. We thought we would try to be intimate after inseminating bc they say having the big O helps. Yeah, it did not work. We were too worried about getting sperm on her, me losing sperm and the whole thing was just too weird. I had someone else's sperm in there and was crampy from the whole thing. We don't even try anymore. She inserts, goes upstairs and I do my own thing. Definitely NOT romantic! lol

I know. We were so naive prior to first go lol. Candles n music turns into trying to insert it in right place and stuff lol. We used conceive plus lube tonight but we seemed to get more leakage than usual! Think I didn't put syringe in enough! God this further adds to romance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->