lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Our donor just informed us he won't be donating to us for future children bc him and his wife discussed it and they think it would be weird if we had more kids by him than what he has with his wife. Can't help but be very disappointed and a bit pissed bc they knew we wanted 4 kids going into this. Plus, he's just donating the materials...these kids are not his. Oh well. It is what it is.

Hello Ladies ,

Lesbian couple here from California on 8dpo we did AI. This is our first cycle of trying. I've been tracking for 2 years before i started and was ovulating on different days and after 2 years of stressful track my fiance and I decided we just gonna go for it. We inseminated on CD 13 (due to false positive....i end up changing our tests to clear blue digital advance and got a false positive shouldn't of did that even with reading the reviews) didn't get a positive opk til CD17 but we hoping and praying that we had some tough :spermy: in there just chilling and waiting for the kill lol. Been having some good symptoms lately but on 7dpo I had symptoms in the morning and none through the afternoon then it came back at night.Today has been good just want to :test: so bad and DF isn't making it any better lol. How is everyone else I'm glad i finally found a lesbian thread. I have my chart and my thread in my signature. Also I don't temp because my body is naturally hot (nothing is wrong with me) so yeah lol

Hey :)

The first go is worst for symptom spotting. We gave up spotting in end as period always came anyway.

I am doing first insemination tonight. Gonna do it day 14 and 16 as ovulate around day 17 too.

Good luck :D hopefully it has been first time lucky x

Jury, that sucks. Maybe he will change his mind? Though sounds a bit mean really considering he has always known you wanted more children. You can find a new donor though. Would you or your wife carry next child? x

I could be wrong but if think it's more his wife than him. My wife has been tossing around the idea of carrying next time but isn't sure yet. It just sucks bc this donor was easy. He's a friend and it worked out so well. We have a while before the next one but I know it'll be stressful finding a new donor and deciding our course of action. Oh well.

Hi Girls, sorry to butt in...
another lesbian couple here! 10/11DPO, spotting today and panicking like crazy that we are out this month and AF is going to show early...
we were so hopeful because DW has had so many symptoms...
But it's our first cycle of trying (home insem, AI, known donor)

I guess we just have to wait until the morning to see how the bleeding is then... :cry:

1st time is awful. After a few months you realise that only good sign is a positive test. Just a shitty waiting game x

I've had two children myself, back when I was younger and playing straight... So I know what to look out for. But this bleeding has me worried

Finger s crossed it happens..
I had most positive opk on Monday and negative Tues and my temp still hasn't gone up like usual so going to have to do another insemination tonight and hope over is gonna happen. 3 hour round trip n hotel is more ccusgbcjfu than before when our old donor used to come to our house lol

Hi ladies

Sure enough AF reared her ugly head today....
Back to the beginning we go!

Invested in some softcups and balance activ lube to see if that helps this along next time we inseminate... Really want to be pregnant this year!

How's it going for everyone else?

Finger s crossed it happens..
I had most positive opk on Monday and negative Tues and my temp still hasn't gone up like usual so going to have to do another insemination tonight and hope over is gonna happen. 3 hour round trip n hotel is more ccusgbcjfu than before when our old donor used to come to our house lol

That must suck!
We go to donors house, collect the goods and Insem at home...
Bit of a weird set up lol but it's going ok so far!

Yeah our first donor used to come round when we lived in London but now we have to go on 3. Hour round trip. Cudnt find a decent donor any cliser . Only couple of times month i guess.

Periods r awful! Just focus on the goal x

I miss SE London. We love Greenwich. Especially the market food... mmm churros x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->