lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Fingers crossed Diane. Your chart looked really good too. It could still go either way. We had an occassion where our chart looked triphasic and then period showed up so I guess it does happen. Do u have any af symptoms? X

Savasanna fingers crossed this is your month. What number cycle are you on? X

Fingers crossed Diane. Your chart looked really good too. It could still go either way. We had an occassion where our chart looked triphasic and then period showed up so I guess it does happen. Do u have any af symptoms? X

No nothing yet...Checked my cervix and not even a drop of blood? TMI warning....have some white white sticky discharge though?

Haha no such thing as tmi in my world. Maybe do another test if your temp is still raised tomorrow above what it was pre ov? If u can wait that long lol x

Savasanna fingers crossed this is your month. What number cycle are you on? X

This is our third cycle of trying. Twice with frozen, once (this time) with a known donor. I'm still slightly spotting, but it's been light and brown. Plus my cervix feels hard and closed.

Thinking about anything else today is proving to be impossible. I'm not planning to test until Sunday morning, however as long as this spotting stops and/or doesn't turn into a period by tomorrow night, I'd say that's a pretty good sign.

Diane - I also had slightly clumpy white CM this month, which is also unusual for me.

Still lightly spotting but no period yet.

please oh please...

Looks like it's downhill from here...oh well :( Now just waiting for AF

Periods bloody suck! Hope it is staying away for you both x

Yet another twist... I thought AF had started because I started spotting yesterday buttttt spotting has stopped and temp is up this morning?? Still BFN though...I'm going to an RE Monday so if AF hasn't shown full blown I'll have them do a blood test. CRAZZZY!! LOL :)

It is a whirlwind of emotions this ttc malarky! I hope Af stays away for you x

What is the RE? I am in Uk lol

Ah that sucks :( I hate periods! Spesh when chart looks so good. We r still trying to find a donor. Meeting a guy this week tho who sounds promising. He is 70 miles away so cud be worse. Will be 1 hour 15 mins each way x

I was wondering what RE meant as well.

And... this wasn't my month either :( I was so SO sure.. sucks. oh well, time to put my focus on this new month/cycle.

Awesome - good luck with your donor search! Is this someone you know or someone you found through a known donor registry?

The RE is a reproductive endocrinologist...lol They can do the intrauterine inseminations.

OMG I feel like I hit the lottery!! Our RE only charges $150 for the IUI !! She also said since her office is closed on the weekends she would make herself available on the weekends if need be! I can't believe it..so happy!!
We are going to do our first back to back IUI's in Feb. I can't wait!!

The only other fertility clinic in town charges $3000 for an IUI. Totally crazy!!

Sorry to hear that Savasanna :(

Jeez that is a bargain. Prices are about £2000 a pop here if u include the sperm. We are looking for a donor off a forum or website type thing. Known donor but no contact after type of situation. Will try use our london donor when possible. He was a donor we found on a website no contact til 18 type tjing but we have known him for over a year now n he came round 2 or 3 times a months for 8 months so we did grow to get on with him n wud have kept in touch. But we defo r enjoying being up north in a big house and near family that we couldnt do living in the capital!

We are talking to 3 guys so hopefully one will work out. One is about 40 mins away which wud be good x

awesometwo - So good to see you back! I hope all goes well with the donor search and you are able to start trying again soon! Fingers crossed the relocation and break worked magic and you get lucky on the first go round. :)

diane0508 - That is definitely a steal! All the docs in my area quoted me something like $3000 a try and that was completely out of the question for my wife and I.

Hey Punks! Any sign of the baby yet? Let us know how it goes. Can't believe you are due anyday x

Been having latent phase labor since last Wednesday with steady contractions and strong cramping and pressure - so hopefully the tiny punkin will hurry it along and arrive soon!
My wife is getting rather impatient and I think that she feels bad because I am super uncomfortable and there is really nothing to be done about it but wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->