lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Holy moly punks! Over 40 weeks! I can't wait to hear all about it and see pics! Time goes by so quickly!

After almost 2 weeks of on/off labor, a day and a half of 7-10 min strong contractions that couldn't be slept through, 5 hours of active labor, and only a few pushes...Miss Oswin Amelia graced us with her presence on 1/17 at 6:20 pm weighing 6 lb 10 oz and 21 inches long.

Yay! congratulations!! Can't believe it has been that long. Though we started trying a year ago I guess lol. Awesome news!! Another yayyyyyx

Punks- congrats!! So happy for you and your wife, enjoy every moment!

Congrats Punks! So happy for you guys!

We are ok, just waiting at the moment. When do you guys start again? Who is going to get inseminated? Both of you again? Or just one of you?

I am going to start up from hopefully next cycle. My wife did 7 goes and I did 1 but we figured I am going to take over until her hormone levels are better and she has settled into her new job she started last week. Her next lot of bloods will be march probably. We are meeting up with a potential donor on saturday who live 1hr 15 mins drive away so hoping he gets a thumbs up. Our old one is 3-4 hours away so not a feesible evening round trip drive as I always seem to ovulate midweek lol

Just read tale end of your blog, ivf is exciting! Way better odds than home insemination. I am gonna apply for egg sharing as it is a lot cheaper and NHS over here are a bitch to get funding from. Just gotta lose some more weight first tho as I have eaten too much cake it seemsx

Awesome- hope the new donor works out. Yeah, Ivf is both terrifying and exciting.

Well we have found a new donor. Back TTC from this cycle :)

Hope u guys are all doing OK x

Yay for the new donor and getting back on the ttc train! I hope it happens quickly for you!

I've seen lots of women on here try forever and end up with a bfp...it will happen!

CD2... here we go again!

Wife & I are leaving on a cruise on what was supposed to be O day... but my period was a day late, pushing O day back a day, so IDK if it's worth it to try, since I won't be able to get a donation the day before O. I know it's still technically possible, but... blah. And that's supposing I ovulate normally, CD15, which isn't always the case. Guess we'll just play it by ear.

Trying not to stress. Our anniversary is next week, and the cruise will be fun... :) If we have to take a month off, so be it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->