lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Longest TWW ever.... (I think I say this every time!) Hanging out at 8DPO today, just twiddling my thumbs. Last two cycles, I started spotting at 8DPO, so I keep checking... but so far, nothing :shrug: My boobs are super sore, but that's normal PMS for me. Not feeling too hopeful, but you never know! My wife and I always said that if we could choose a month NOT to have a baby, it'd be December... so I'll probably get my BFP :haha: Not that I'd honestly mind at all, obviously ;)

So... I'll just wait... and wait... and wait...

Ahhh fingers crossed for you all. Can't wait til next week to be in tww too. Even though it is a evil fortnight :) x

She won't let me test until Sunday at the earliest D: the wait is KILLING me, and my bbt is NUTS right now. I want to know NOWWWWWW.

I remember our first cycle we did one at 7dpo I think and loads after lol we can now get to day 11 lol x

We inseminated exactly a week ago. I know the Wondflo cheapie tests have a decent shot at detecting at 9 DPO, so Sunday would be spot on, but that's still so far away!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/results-by-day-past-ovulation.php

This quite a good link. It also has a good extended due date calender and symptoms by dpo...tho it is a website I am now trying to avoid lol x

Oh no...that looks like an unbelievably dangerous website, haha.

Plugged in a data point that was missing from my chart and now it makes a lot more sense, so that's nice. Still isn't helping me decide if I'm pregnant or not :growlmad: Does this tww ever get any easier? lol

Lol The tww never gets any easier unfortunately...the best twws I had were the ones where I just pretended like it wasn't there, not that it was ever that simple.

It doesn't get easier but you get a tiny bit more apathetic. Especially when you have had every symptom under the sun and still rn't pregnant so you have to conclude that only good symptom is a positive pregnancy test lol. I also have had some fab looking charts. Even triphasic looking ones to no avail. You have to just be as chilled out as possible. I now allow myself 15 minutes each day to google and obsess and then i just draw a line under it x

Ahh, I love that idea. Luckily right now I have school and work to keep me busy, so I don't have a whole lot of free time to obsess. But still...I don't think my tatas have ever hurt this much in my life, and that was my first (and really only) symptom with my son.

My fiancée told me yesterday, "you're going to feel really embarrassed if you're not pregnant." I said, "yes I will, and you're not going to say a word because you like eating dinner and wearing clean clothes and coming home to a clean house." And she agreed :D

Enfinlapaix: Welcome

Jury: yes i track my cm not to much of the cervix opening and closing only usually when i inseminate or two day before

We ae inseminating tomorrow :) btw

Awesome- Thanks for sharing the link to your blog! I really enjoyed reading it. I think 2014 is going to be a good year. :flower:

I'm cautious to write this, because it is still very early and anything is possible. But so far we have had success. Waiting on a scan next week to make sure there is a heartbeat (I am petrified there won't be- as I feel totally fine), but worrying about it is not going to change the outcome, so for now, I am just taking it one day at a time....

:hi: to the new people!

Good luck gingmg! I know it's scary, try to stay positive...fx'd for you!

Yay Going! That is fantastic news!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted. Hope the scab goes well xx

Good luck gingmg!

Awesometwo, my son just turned 7. He's started asking when he's going to get a baby brother or sister, so now he's putting on the pressure, too lol

We're testing for the first time today! Fingers crossed, even though I know there's a decent chance it will come up negative regardless.

Twolezzies hope insemination went well. And Enfin I hope you get a BFP!! I am inseminating Tuesday morning x

Good luck to everyone inseminating/inseminated! I got negatives yesterday and today, and had a bit of a bbt drop this morning, but I didn't sleep well last night, so that might be the culprit. She's convinced that I'm just testing too early, because she says my boobs have become ginormous.

God, I hope I am. Otherwise, I'm just a hormonal wreck, and it's a little early for me to have the PMS weepies yet. Fingers crossed for a BFP soon.

Awesome- Thanks for sharing the link to your blog! I really enjoyed reading it. I think 2014 is going to be a good year. :flower:

I'm cautious to write this, because it is still very early and anything is possible. But so far we have had success. Waiting on a scan next week to make sure there is a heartbeat (I am petrified there won't be- as I feel totally fine), but worrying about it is not going to change the outcome, so for now, I am just taking it one day at a time....

:hi: to the new people!

Huge congrats!! I get so much more excited with BFP's in my AI threads, haha.... :thumbup: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->