lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

2moms- your chart looks awesome!! FX for you! Thank you. Our story is a little bit different. After a year of AI without success, we moved on to IVF. It became clear this wasn't going to happen for us without additional help. Since we were buying our sperm and it was a lot of money, you get to a point where enough is enough. If we were trying at home, or I had married a man, I don't know that I would have jumped to IVF just yet. But it is what it is, and right now, the past year and half of tears (we took a few months off) and heartbreak all feels like it was well worth it. Stay tuned though, if there is no heartbeat on thurs- I don't know how i will be able to move forward.

Keep us posted, when are you going to test?

2moms- your chart looks awesome!! FX for you! Thank you. Our story is a little bit different. After a year of AI without success, we moved on to IVF. It became clear this wasn't going to happen for us without additional help. But it is what it is, right now, the past year and half of tears and heartbreak all feels like it was well worth it. Stay tuned though, if there is no heartbeat on thurs- I don't know how i will be able to move forward.

Keep us posted, when are you going to test?

In this case, I'm even MORE excited for you. I hope that this is the happy end to your long journey. I'm pulling for you like crazy :thumbup:

And thank you! I'd planned to test with FMU tomorrow if the spotting doesn't start today. But I'm not gonna lie -- I stashed an IC in my purse and brought it to work. :dohh: Drinking tea like crazy all morning to dilute my pee so I'm not tempted to use it before the day is out :haha: I swear, this TTC stuff has turned me into a lunatic.

Hola hunnies so we inseminated at 8:25pm on Saturday ! I got a postive opk at 10pm so I hope the swimmers was right there playing cards waiting lol and we are going to do another insemination at 1pm. My sister told me i have 12-24 hours but my other sister told me i have 12-36 hours idk lol idk how long i have but i hope we catch the eggie ! i rubbeed mysister babby on my ovaries on saturday before insemination lol (crazy right) I only did that because he seemed good luck to me he was crying and whinning and when i picked him up he stopped and just laid his little head on my chest and he didnt wanna go to anyone but me or his mom or his dad ! Idk i think thats good luck plus praaying and yeah all that good stuff another thing different about this cycle im not stressing and going crazy ....why? because my wedding is in 25 days i dont got time to be worrying lol if it happens it happens but i hope god makes it happen ! Pray for me ladies !!! (BTW: yes i did move my wedding day because of my dress situations so hopefully no more craziness happens )

2moms- Thanks. I know. I used to think I was as laid back as they come, but this whole process has shown me otherwise. It can be an emotional journey. I have everything crossed that your test will be postive. My best friend didn't test postive until AFTER her missed period (I think she was 15-16DPO) and I tested postive at 10DPO, so it varies. Don't count yourself out until AF!!

Did my second insemination :) yay! He donated early :) around 11am swim swimmers is it bad I only keep my legs up in the air for 10 minutes after a huge "O"

We r in the hotel waiting for donor. 06:30am donation before heading to work!

2lezzies, how do u get a big o? Lol i normally manage a minor one. I read you are suppose to use one of the vibrating bullet things to help make orgasms stronger in tough times lol x

We didn't even have any O's (big or small) the month I got my bfp...just FYI! lol

2lezzies just on way to work. Only did legs in air for 10 mins too else would be late for work so hopefully it works. Tho logically straight couples get pregnant in any position x

what I do is I start with the vibrator then DF goes down town (wink wink) when I am about to climax . When she does the insemination she usually does it clean enough for he to go down there. If not then she gets a towel and cleans it. It's the best O lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c49e3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Oh I thought its suppose to do that thing where it says dpo . I got a positive CD18 at night then it was still positive on CD19 . I guess I am 1-2 dpo lol

Awesome, I have NO IDEA. Huge drop this morning, but AF isn't due for 4 more days! Boobs still tender, and not just bigger, but SWOLLEN. I don't even know at this point. Still testing negative. Ughhhh.

two lezzies, you don't get a red line until you have had 3 raised temperatures and also it only actually says 'dpo' if you pay for membership which realistically isnt even that necessary and i just got it because I got it for £10 for a year or something so decided to give it a go. All it means now is that I can input symptoms and you guys can see all my charts and not just the last two and it tells you more shit like if u timed stuff right which doesnt actually take an ap to work out

Enfin, hopefully it goes back up again! x

It is amazing though how your mind can make stuff happen though. TTC just makes every change more poignant and obvious and makes you analyse stuff you wouldn't have noticed before. our first few TWW were like ooo twinge, ooo boob veins, oo cramps, ooo massive nipples etc and really these things were probably happening way before we tried to get pregnant but we just didn't really look out for them. I have known people to say there boobs were bigger and they were not pregnant and I have had people who were. Essentially only really good sign is a positive test lol x

Well I'm either pregnant or PMSing, because I'm a hormonal wreck right now, lol. It's so stressful because I never even had to try with my son. The only reason I even went off the pill when I did with him was because every other time I went off, it took me 3 months for AF to come back, so I figured it would take awhile. And then, BOOM, immediately pregnant.

Now this time, it's like everything is a sign. Ugh. I've never appreciated my fiancee's tww craziness as much as I do now. I think I may even be worse than she is, haha

haha I know what you mean. It does get easier but with it more depressing cos you aint pregnant yet lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->