lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Fingers crossed we are all pregnant...that would be something lol x ps. I better ovulate tomorrow :( I got a positive opk on day 15 past 3 times and today nothing. I have ovulated on day 17 and 18 before tho. I have a feeling it will be positive tomorrow which means i will ovulate on day 17 which will make the sperm 2 days old. They better pace themselves!! x

Hello :) !

Today i had a nice glop of CM it was really wet and slippery but white it looks like lotion. I was like wth is this ive never seen this before lol

Chart is back up! YAYYYY! Not out yet!

Question - ff decided to change my O day again yesterday. Is it really possible that I'm only 9dpo with a +OPK 11 days ago?

I should add that I would be TOTALLY okay with that, since that would make yesterday an implantation dip xD

You normally ovulate 24-48 hours after positive opk so possible x

It is also probably confused because you didnt temp much before ovulation. Are you doing oral or vaginal temps?

I was in the Bahamas just before I ovulated, so I didn't want to deal with the hassle of temping that week. Lesson learned :(

I've been doing oral temps. Does that make a difference?

This thread has picked up! Awesome!

Enf - I've heard that vaginal temps are technically more reliable, however I temp orally. I figure temping is helpful to tell us what has happened and not necessarily telling us what will happen so it doesn't really matter if it's just a tiny bit off.

Whew - I think my period will be due sometime next week (maybe Thursday) and then we can finally start to plan another try. Slowly but surely.. we're getting there!

GL to everyone who's bearing the TWW right now! Can't wait to join you next month!

We found vaginal temps a trillion times better. My wife's chart looked like yours on our first couple of cycles but when we switched to vaginal it was much more steady. Probably worth a go. I tend to temp from around day 10 so long as u have enough to see the rise. I think it is the oral temping that is prob the reason it looks so erratic. Obviously could be wrong

Sav I bet it is one of only times u look forward to getting your period lol

I feel bummed out as opk negative still. Looking back I have had a day 17 opk before but usually day 15. I am bummed out because it means chances of day 15 06:45am sperm surviving is slim!

Awesome - absolutely! I also haven't been so excited to be back in the tww since the first time we inseminated. haha.

Also, I had that happen one month - I normally ovulate on day 14/15 and then the first time we used non-frozen sperm I had a rogue cycle and didn't ovulate until cd19. Considering we inseminated on 13-15.. I was pissed!

Yeah. We travel to donor too and book a hotel so not able to really schedule in another go. My opk yesterday were such that it looked like it would pop today but is barely there so hoping I surged overnight lol I am working a nightshift tonight too so my temp tomorrow when I wake up going to be not the best but not had problems before I guess x

Oh I hear that - Our donor lives 5 hours away. He usually travels to us, but he understandably needs a little notice so we're also playing the "cross your fingers it happens when we think it'll happen" game. Not so awesome.

Hopefully you surged last night!

Yeah. Our donor lives 1 and a half hours away so 3 hourf round trip. could be longer but I work long day and night shift and my wife works mostly Mon to Fri and our donor has a young child so childcare responsibilities so as well as the heavens aligning all our schedules need to align too lol currently looking for a donor a bit nearer but there are limited donors up our end so a right mission. We r going to try get on NHS waiting list as been over a year now so hopefully will be eligible x

Our donor in London was single and had more time for us so it was much easier before x

opk still positive today which is normal for me it usually positive for 2 day + the day of ovulation. so around 3

Over in UK our healthcare is free and they fund iui n ivf if you meet certain criterias and your local area agrees to provide the funding. We don't have health insurance etc over here that covers stuff it is the national health service (nhs) unless u go private which is very expensive x

That sounds amazing. I wish we had that kind of healthcare. I have a wonderful doctor who said she would do IUI for us for free if we have any trouble, but unfortunately doctors like her are few and far between. We were just lucky to find her.

Enf - wow! That's incredible! Where do you live? (you can just say a country if you're uncomfortable being specific)

Well, my brother in law is moving at the end of the month so we might not be able to inseminate this month. Bummer. We might though, it all depends on when ovulation day is. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->