lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

We're in ohio, a couple hours north of Cincinnati, if you're familiar with the area. It's especially lucky considering I was referred to her by Medicaid (the US version of NHS, for you UK ladies, though ours is only available to low-income families). I was not expecting to find such a wonderful doctor at all.

Here's hoping you get to do your insemination this month!

I am pretty much out before it has begun this month. Still not got a positive opk! Not been this late before! Sods law. Hopefully my wife's timing will work out on Monday morning so at least one of us is in the running, I am also looking for a donor in our local area on the off chance that I find one as will be much easier. Hearing from so many people who sound great and then make grand claims that all 6 people got pregnant first cycle, which I find hard to believe and sounds like bull shit! x

Well, tonight I spotted, so I got super sad...but then I realized my boobs are still firmer and tender, so I squeezed my nipples, and...milk.

I don't even know anymore, lol

Nope, definitely out. AF showed up with a vengeance last night :(

Good luck finding a more convenient donor! I can't imagine how rough it is to have to put that much planning into it all.

Sometimes when you think about pregnancy and babies a lot u can leak a bit of milk. Though also like in my wifes case, sometimes it can be a sign of raised prolactin which can inhibit good ovulation etc. Ad she also had a lower progesterone too. That is why it is difficult to get pregnant when you are breastfeeding
If it continues maybe worth getting some bloods done?

Sorry you are out this month. It sucks :( x

look at my chart :) 5/6 dpo today

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c49e3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Looks pretty good, TwoLezzies!

Awesome, I figure that's what happened. It's been a long time since I breastfed, but between all the baby thoughts and my fiancée constantly fondling my boobs - at one point for so long that I felt like I was going to start spontaneously leaking - it makes a lot of sense.

On the bright side, if she gets pregnant first, I probably won't have too much trouble relactating.

Our donor has just cancelled for the morning as he has a vomiting bug luckily he let u know at 10 so we have cancelled the hotel as before midday. Also I still havnt ovulated which is unusual and annoying so my tues sperm will be dead now lol we r out this cycle already lol x

temp drop today :( my sister thinks its implantation idk

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4c49e3/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Dipping is very normal and frequent. So long as it doesn't dip below cover line for more than a day you are good x

BTW: i just threw up my whole quesdila smh no beuno i hate throwing up i took 4 bites and it came up all of it so i tried to eat it again throw up all over the bed. Probably bad cheese

The link is loads of people's charts who were pregnant. There is also a page for not pregnant too so u can compare ur charts etc.

We have been discussing it and have decided to stop with the home insemination. after a year we r just fed up with it and the disappointment. Our local area funds 6 rounds of iui and then ivf if unsuccessful and we will have to just pay for sperm. My wife needs to lose a couple of stone first though so we r going to focus on that for 3 months or so and then start the ball rolling with clinic shit. We r just fed up with being at mercy of donors and finding creepy elements etc n using somebody we know isn't an option as we don't want to know the person that well. So yes weight loss and then clinic is our new plan and hopefully waiting list isn't too long x

7/8 dpo. Vomiting , increase CM , pressure in my vag , cervix is low and soft .

Awesome: that sounds like a good plan

Awesome- I understand your frustration. I hope the wait isn't too long. It always feel good to take the next step, whatever that step is.

Awesome: Are you gonna juice? DF did that once a week and had the nasty green machine on the last week and she was loosing good that plus insanity

We are doing 30 day shred, walking the puppy lots and just cutting out treats as we already eat fairly healthy meal wise...just too many coffee time treats lol

Yeah Ging it does. Our nhs fund 3-6 rounds of iui and 1 round of ivf, though annoying if we lived 15 mins down road it would fund two as different area, so if it comes downbto ivf may move temporarily. Some places fund 3 rounds but nowhere commutable for us x

That's awesome they fund it though. Around here people have to take out loans for ivf. Hopefully this will be what works for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->