lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Thank you . I made an appointment so i can confirm with my doctor for monday

Awesome- I know that feeling well.:hugs: Getting pregnant has made the journey worth it, but it hasn't erased all the pain it took to get here. It WILL happen for you too. I hope its not a long wait on the NHS and you can get going. Are you going to keep trying while waiting?:flower:

I don't think so. Some moments I just want to fuck it and keep going at home but also I am so over the hotels n having faith in donors n their schedules. I wish we could have clinic sperm shipped to our home like u can in America x

Also us both having a go is fine but also my wife really wants to be pregnant too and as she is almost 31 it is far better if we focus on getting her pregnant as I am only just 28 last week x

Don't worry about not being able to do it at home. Frozen sperm is best with IUI. I know people who started that way and had to move onto to IUI because frozen doesn't live as long so since its a lot of money, best chances are to give them a good running start and less distance to swim.

Yea.. Frozen sperm sucks, to be honest. My wife and I tried twice with it before giving up and moving on to a known donor. We tried at home insemination but that sperm 1. only live for 24 hours and 2. could die if you defrost them improperly. If you use IUI with frozen sperm (so guaranteeing that at least they'll be defrosted correctly - as it's done at a clinic) they only live for 12 hours so you best be damn sure you know when you're ovulating. It's incredibly frustrating. And expensive. The at home is cheaper and it was still costing us approximately $1,400 a month. A MONTH!!! Our student loans are just coming back in (we're both finish up our grad degrees) and we were just discussing our budget yesterday. We looked at each other and realized that there's absolutely no way we'd be able to still be buying sperm.

It sounds good in theory. But it's actually way MORE stressful. The gamble of timing is suddenly a lot pricier. As much as relying on a donor's schedule sucks (and I do agree - it sucks), it much easier. At least that was our experience. I know other couples that fell pregnant on the first try with frozen. lucky sons of bitches. :haha:

We have just emailed our local fertility clinic about our chances of being accepted as egg sharers as if we donate half our eggs we would get ivf plus sperm gor £1500. Not sure what it is in dollars lol considering non egg sharing would be at least £4000 a go if we went private and we like the idea that we get it cheaper and another woman gets some hopefully good eggs. My wifes raised prolactin is her only issue and it isn't genetic and mine is a suicide attempt about 6 years ago and self harm as a teenager which again was circumstantial and not genetic so hoping we wud get considered especially as can take a year or two on nhs this wud take 8weeks ish from start to finish to get the ivf n the wait is just waiting for test results etc.

My wife would just need to lose 28lb before applying x

Frozen sperm is a lot gheez. Where are you located Awesome?

_*Today according to my app I am 4 weeks and 4 days. I have morning sickness so bad :( I'm trying to get it controlled but it's hard. From what other say to me I'm to early to have morning sickness so it makes me scared. Also I have been cramping like AF is coming and a lot of CM lots of it! Plus sex drive is HIGH :sex: lol is all i wanna do. Is it safe? I'm scared that'll bleed.

Sex is safe in pregnancy unless you are further along with complications like a low placenta or premature broken waters etc

We r in England. Was London til recently but now up in Yorkshire x

i know this is TMI but what about with a vibrator? like penetration

It is fine I reckon. Just make sure it is cleaned well so you don't get an infection x

Awesome- egg sharing is a great way to reduce the costs of ivf plus you get to help someone else. I hope it works out. There is an assisted conception thread for egg sharing.

Two lezzies- Not gross at all. Straight couples have sex. Just make sure its clean.

I've heard some spotting after penetration is totally normal too. Just something to be aware of so you don't freak out if it happens to you!

Also, I love how people apologize for "tmi" on these boards. Maybe it's just me but I feel like nothing is tmi anymore. One cycle my partner was actually tracking my cervix for me. I'm talking flashlights and speculums guys. It was.. it was a new step in our relationship for sure.

Once you go there - anything can be on the table. haha.

Thanks. I know definitely if i saw some spotting i would freak. I went to the doctor today i had a good time she made me feel comfortable.

Yay that is great news. Defo no tmi information in this thread lol. X

Also us both having a go is fine but also my wife really wants to be pregnant too and as she is almost 31 it is far better if we focus on getting her pregnant as I am only just 28 last week x

When we went for iui and I said I was worried re my age (36 at the time), the dr laughed and said there's rarely anything to worry about until after 40! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->