lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Thanks punks :)

*Update: So i went to the doctor on Friday , I just got my blood result read and prenatal no ultrasound :( which i really wanted to get one even if i can only see a circle i still wanted to see and to make matters worst I wont get one til 16 weeks wth! That's crazy :( I'll be 4 months by then. My friend who is a ultrasound tech said I'm suppose to get one at 8 weeks for the heart , 12 weeks to check for down syndrome and 16 weeks for the weight :/ . So she told me at 8 weeks go to the e.r. and say i fell and i have cramping and a little blood they will give me a scan and I will be able to see the baby. 16 weeks is just way to long ! Maybe i would feel better if they at least checked my hormone levels

I wouldn't do the say u r cramping plan at 8 weeks incase something happens and u feel awful for lying and it is a waste of resources and time. You can pay for private scans over here for quite cheap if you are really concerned. Must have something similar. Over here women get scans at 12 week ish to check for trisonomies and date the pregnancy usually which shud be same over there I would imagine x

I am a midwife who just worked a long night shift so out of sympathy today for pregnant women. Sorry lol

We plan to lay for a 8 week reassurance scan when we get pregnant but would never lie to ER. Too jinxable. Tbh at 8weeks could be normal and by 8 seek and 1 day not so doesn't tell you much at 8 weeks anyway.x

I'll also pay for the 8 week scan because I also think it could be bad luck lying about something so serious :/ but I do understand that if people don't have enough resources to pay for a private scan, they will try to find other ways to do it.

in California I don't think I can pay for a scan at my doctor office she wont even test my hormone level

I know most people thought I was a little crazy, but I did not have any ultrasounds or gestational testing done while pregnant with Oswin. Some told me that they really wanted the confirmation 8 week or 19 week gender scan just for their peace of mind. But you really don't need a ton unless you are at risk for certain complications.

i guess you can say I need to confirm it ? I want to see it. If she done a HCG check i believe i would be fine. What makes me worried is the fact my symptoms are going away slowly and im starting to have bad cramping but no bleeding though. I was having cramping which was fine and mild but now there are so bad i have to get on alll fours and rock back and fourth the pain makes me cry and wheni call and tell my doctor she says im fine its normal

I think if you have very bad cramps you can go to ER to get checked out as cramping normal but shoudnt be really really awful I don't think.

Over here they have private hospitals and private scan companies that offer scans x

I just found a place that does free ultrasound well it's not free. You donate 5 bucks and they give you an ultrasound so i scheduled a appointment for May 9 I'll be 8 weeks

I would have the usual 12 week scan to check for syndromes and 20 week to check structural abnormalities and to make sure placenta isn't over cervix, but more to just be prepared in case anything is wrong.

Early pregnancy is a scary time as all you have a stick to tell you that you are pregnant. Just have faith that you are as you have a positive test and no period. If the cramps stay awful just pop to ER as you want to rule out ectopic etc xl

We just inseminated last night. Even doing vaginal temps, my chart is kind of nuts. 4 degree pre-O drop? WEIRD.

Well - scheduled the donor visit. :happydance: He'll arrive on CD13. Hopefully that's not too late but my wife has a HUGE presentation on CD13 so she really needs the night of CD12 to herself to prepare. Honesly - after waiting this long to get to this point I've learned to be patient. If we miss this cycle it's really not the end of the world. Plus, in the past I've ovulated anywhere from CD12-CD19 so it's hard to say. He's staying from CD13-CD17. AHHH! I can't believe we're finally here again!

CD17, and I got my first + OPK this morning! We did AI on CD13 (well technically CD14, because it was after midnight), CD15, doing one tonight, and then hopefully one more tomorrow, which should be O day! I think that covers our bases :wacko: FX for all of us! :D

Good luck ladies. Nothing happening with us. My wife lost 4lb last week so she is doing well with her weight loss! On target for applying for egg sharing in 3 months x

Hi ladies!

Welp, insemination week is here. So weird. My wife and I were dusting off all the supplies last night to make sure we have everything (soft cups/syringes/etc). It felt weird. We've been out of it for so long - it almost feels like I was going through my old high school things. Ya know? I feel like a different person than I was last fall, even though it was only 6 months ago.

Anyway. Surprisingly, I've already forgotten all the rules with opks. Even though we have the dates set with when my bil is going to visit, we thought it'd be good to use opks just this first month to try to reacquaint ourselves with my cycle. But - when do I use them again? I know I used to use them every day at 1. How long do I hold for before? 3 hours? 4 hours?

Thanks for the reminders!

Just wanted to update...We had our babies! They were born April 14th. Olivia was 5lbs 6oz and Grayson was 6lbs 6oz.
10330251_759919747376160_6789474502574938871_n-1.jpg

10314724_759920144042787_3696080774387132802_n.jpg

10151381_759920100709458_9156313891448193599_n.jpg

10178159_759919854042816_7009462719551119977_n.jpg

10329308_759920187376116_1298238852803592265_n.jpg

Jury- congrats! They are beautiful!!

Savasana- I didnt do anything in particular with the opks. Just would test usually in the morning and evening. Good luck this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->