lesbians in tww or 10dpo ish

Frozen sperm is a lot gheez. Where are you located Awesome?

_*Today according to my app I am 4 weeks and 4 days. I have morning sickness so bad :( I'm trying to get it controlled but it's hard. From what other say to me I'm to early to have morning sickness so it makes me scared. Also I have been cramping like AF is coming and a lot of CM lots of it! Plus sex drive is HIGH :sex: lol is all i wanna do. Is it safe? I'm scared that'll bleed.

I was sick from day 12! try b6 and ginger capsules. I also had cramping! Can't help re sex.... lol I'm a little rusty now (looook into your future!)

Hi AwesomeTwo!

Motherhood is amazing and exhausting in ways I've never experienced -- I've never kept these kinds of hours without class A drugs involved! But yeah, Georgia's totally amazing -- can't even remember what we did before her (bet I'll remember quickly when I return to work next month! eeeek). It all goes by so quickly -- it's like pregnancy was this looooong boring torture (I had an awful pregnancy) and then the baby is born and someone pressed fast forward and suddenly you have a six month old baby who is eating food and sitting up and growing out of all her clothes.

Have you heard anything re: your IUI? Could you afford to go private? We are both min wage workers but IUI wouldn't have ever been covered for us here, so we just said "we'll go for it" and cancelled our Sky, etc, saved every penny we got, we put aside and ultimately we were able to afford it. It was hard going, and I had to say goodbye to my car (it was a 98 Micra -- it didn't contribute much to the fund, but getting rid of it trimmed my outgoings a lot!) but yeah, worth everything we went through. I wish we'd grabbed the bull by the horns years ago but I don't regret being where we are right now.

I'm finding it weird being a "mom". I'm pretty butch identified but I'm also her biological mother, so I have all these stupid hormones going nuts in my body still. I cry at anything now -- news story about a dead baby (child, grown up -- anyone with a mother)? Tears. etc. It's changed things but in a good way, and we just have to adjust.

Sorry -- you were probably looking for "great! but no sleep lol". Oh well!

I actually prefer the real answers. We're all ttc so much that sometimes I forget parenthood is no easy task! It's not going to be all sunshine and rainbows once this process ends. Not that it won't be wonderful or worth it, but I need to remember that it's also going to be exhausting and consuming.

However.. at the moment I can't wait to be exhausted and consumed.

Still waiting on CD1 over here..

JD!!! Good to hear from you! What a beautiful name. Glad everything is going well :)

Thanks! It was worth every tear over the past year and a half to finally have had success. I'm feeling pretty good actually, so far I've been lucky on the symptoms front, its been an easy first trimester - which actually just adds worry and fear - but trying to just enjoy it :) I'll probably be in for it later.

Ah, don't worry. LOTS of people in 1st Tri with me had like no symptoms whatsoever and others of us were dying with the sickness and tiredness. It didn't seem to make any difference to the result. It's easier said than done, but worrying won't prevent anything other than you enjoying your pregnancy. And try to stay away from the 1st Tri forum. It's like a petri dish for terror and stress.

I had morning sickness for 4 months, was anaemic for 3 months before the hospital told me, had insulin dependent GD from 20 weeks and was on crutches with SPD for the last month, but it was still a really amazing time. It's amazing what your body can do. That said, do your kegels. They're not fucking around about that. Just do them! :D

We are gonna apply to do egg sharing ivf in 3 months once lost weight and have saved up enough. Fingers crossed we get approved x

Hi everyone :) I read some of the posts and a lot of people seem not to trust frozen sperm. I know that you have to have a fairly regular cycle to get it shipped on time, and that you have to do the insemination on the day you ovulate and sometimes that is tricky. But it is totally doable. If you awesometwo really want to give it a try with frozen sperm, go for it! You can have it shipped to the UK. That's what I did in the beginning of April and, for my big surprise (and my wife's big surprise too) it took on the first try :). I was considering using a known donor, but I decided to give it a try with frozen sperm before trying the known donor...just to take that out of my mind. Now I'm so glad I did :D

Awesome- I think you have a fantastic plan. Do things you love to do, and the time will go by faster than you think. :flower:

Congrats Gingmgm, TwoLezzies and Mafi419! Hope the BFP trend continues for everyone!

AwesomeTwo - I hope your egg sharing IVF works on the first go! It is awesome that you are able to get some funding and what not over there for those kind of things if you want/need them. I wish that were available here. My wife is really looking forward to ttc but worried about her medical issues preventing a bfp and needing to go the medically assisted route of IUI or IVF. She is spending the next year or so focusing on losing weight, hopefully 50 lbs before she even wants to start trying.

JD - it is so crazy how fast the time goes once they are here after all the ttc time. I can't believe Georgia is almost 6 months and Oswin turns 3 months tomorrow! I can't remember what life was like without her, it seems like forever ago. I am having to return to work on Monday and dreading it as our 3 months have not been very smooth on the breastfeeding front! I was lucky to work from home this long, our maternity care/leave in the US is horrible. My boss was/is a jerk and is pissed that I have been working from home this long but I only took 3 weeks of actual time off and used vacation pay for it!

Enough of my ranting...

Hugs to all and lots of baby dust for my BFPs!

Hey punks!

Your boss sounds like an idiot. It doesn't seem two mins since u guys were getting BFN's!!!! I am glad it is going well with Oswin, aside from having to go back to work. Are you going back full time? X

Hey punks!

Your boss sounds like an idiot. It doesn't seem two mins since u guys were getting BFN's!!!! I am glad it is going well with Oswin, aside from having to go back to work. Are you going back full time? X

My boss wants me back full time but hopefully I will be able to swing part time in office and part time at home cause I only have child care for 3 days out of the week. :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->